Best Fat Melting Steroid to Take with Testosterone?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Best Fat Melting Steroid to Take with Testosterone?

We all know testosterone is a hell of a leaner as well and can be used for practically anything. However what else exist out there that can be stacked with testosterone. Something that will cause your body to just melt fat (without increasing your appetite)?

BTW I diet hardcore practically 7 days a week. I also train 4 days a week training each body part once a week. I do cardio as well.

Viewing 15 replies - 61 through 75 (of 110 total)
  • Replies
    swm1972
    Quote Originally Posted by lolfb
    This doesn’t add up to all the information on tren . Tren isn’t like any other steroid when talking about fat. Fat cells have androgen receptors too, tren can bind to these and cause lipolysis.

From wiki

Consider that cattle farmers give tren ace pellets (finaplex) to their cattle to fatten them up prior to slaughter. Additionally those profiles are notoriously old and out of date.

I think tren works by the same mechanism i mentioned earlier, but it adds mass so quickly when combined with healthy diet and exercise an overall reduction in body fat is noticeable and perhaps quicker then some other compounds.

Quote Originally Posted by swm1972View
    HRT was my first experience with steroids. Sometimes shit happens. Not everyone ends up on hrt because of irresponsible actions.

im on TRT and still have not run a steroid cycle.

Rwy
    I started taking an hour long boxing class after weights. My lifts have slightly suffered but I don not mind. I owuld rather been lean
    lolfb
    Quote Originally Posted by swm1972View
    Consider that cattle farmers give tren ace pellets (finaplex) to their cattle to fatten them up prior to slaughter. Additionally those profiles are notoriously old and out of date.

I think tren works by the same mechanism i mentioned earlier, but it adds mass so quickly when combined with healthy diet and exercise an overall reduction in body fat is noticeable and perhaps quicker then some other compounds.

Cattle farmers feed their cattle a huge amount of calories when they use tren ace. Of course you’re going to gain fat if you eat way above maintenance, whether you’re human or a cow. Although your idea is part of the solution, I have no doubt in my mind that when eating at maintenance or even a bit above maintenance, tren will shed a few lbs of fat off of you. Tren is one of the only steroids that I can think of that has a thermogenic property, which we can associate to extra calories being burnt off and then if we combine that with the nutrition partitioning, we can conclude that fat is indeed burned off as energy/heat while protein is used as muscle mass. That sentence is a bit confusing but basically what I am trying to say is that your normal maintenance calories that you eat when you’re off of tren, becomes your cutting calories when you’re on it.

snowblowjoe
    So the simple answer to the original question is tren . What about winstrol ? And spare me the diet cardio preach. Obviously you can’t just eat whatever you want and still lose weight.

quesyqut
    My answer…

Which everyone will flip out about…

DNP

snowblowjoe
    Ya dnp is crazy no experience with it myself. Sounds riskier than epo and Insulin . But what is dnp technically? I know it’s not an anabolic but what is it. I would never touch the stuff and would never let someone I cared about touch it either . What’s the point of losing weight if you die in the process

spywizard
    you mad??
    spywizard
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarmapleView
    What’s the best website for ordering aas?

homelandsecurity .gov

swm1972
    Quote Originally Posted by lolfb
    Cattle farmers feed their cattle a huge amount of calories when they use tren ace. Of course you’re going to gain fat if you eat way above maintenance, whether you’re human or a cow. Although your idea is part of the solution, I have no doubt in my mind that when eating at maintenance or even a bit above maintenance, tren will shed a few lbs of fat off of you. Tren is one of the only steroids that I can think of that has a thermogenic property, which we can associate to extra calories being burnt off and then if we combine that with the nutrition partitioning, we can conclude that fat is indeed burned off as energy/heat while protein is used as muscle mass. That sentence is a bit confusing but basically what I am trying to say is that your normal maintenance calories that you eat when you’re off of tren, becomes your cutting calories when you’re on it.

I live in farm country and grew up working on farms. Finish cattle aren’t subjected to huge calorie intake. They graze and get a small amount of grain daily. It’s not like you can force feed a 1200-1400lbs cow. Some farmers utilized testosterone with a small amount of progesterone in bulking cattle too. Worked just as well as then tren . I’ve run tren as high as 750mgs/week. I get leaner, faster, with less sides running primo. FWIW

renepjd
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizardView
    homelandsecurity .gov

Now that’s funny!

FocusMen
    I find it funny that when people come on for help on A FORUM…that people automatically assume they are lazy and want to take a pill to lose weight offering nothing in the way of physical exercise. THe OP never once said he was gonna lay on the couch eating dark_sideps all day popping pills to lose weight. For those who automatically conclude this is what he’ll do than get a life. Leave your negativity at home. Really a frustrating thing to read from some people. Help or ignore the thread…pretty simple.

Thats my feeling on it anyhow, dont care if you dont like it

Domus
    Quote Originally Posted by FocusMenView
    I find it funny that when people come on for help on A FORUM…that people automatically assume they are lazy and want to take a pill to lose weight offering nothing in the way of physical exercise. THe OP never once said he was gonna lay on the couch eating dark_sideps all day popping pills to lose weight. For those who automatically conclude this is what he’ll do than get a life. Leave your negativity at home. Really a frustrating thing to read from some people. Help or ignore the thread…pretty simple.

Thats my feeling on it anyhow, dont care if you dont like it

120 seconds of research will tell you that Steroids do not burn fat. So instead of insulting our intelligence, maybe OP should have done a little bit of research instead of asking a silly question. So yes, if you’re too lazy to read a couple of paragraphs, you’re most likely too lazy to get off the couch.

Either way, it was answered. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

paul74
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizardView
    homelandsecurity .gov

I like that one also. …cm

Viewing 15 replies - 61 through 75 (of 110 total)

Tagged: , ,

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.