Best Fat Melting Steroid to Take with Testosterone?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Best Fat Melting Steroid to Take with Testosterone?

We all know testosterone is a hell of a leaner as well and can be used for practically anything. However what else exist out there that can be stacked with testosterone. Something that will cause your body to just melt fat (without increasing your appetite)?

BTW I diet hardcore practically 7 days a week. I also train 4 days a week training each body part once a week. I do cardio as well.

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 110 total)
  • Replies
    Stenford
    Quote Originally Posted by renepjdView
    You should seriously rethink that statement. No one, at least no one I’ve ever met who is somewhat intelligent wants to be on TRT. And musitiontinite is very intelligent. There’s usually a medical reason for people on TRT. Be it be it age related or you wake up one day with a tumor at the base of your brain like I did.

To say someone is not smart enough to keep themselves off of TRT very simply shows your ignorance. Grow up. With age comes wisdom. Come back in 10 years. It takes a lot to piss me off. Your statement adark_sideeved it.

I’m on TRT and have never been happier thank you. Add a sprinkle of deca and my libido is higher than ever, and I do mean ever, I’m 52.

poloblue
    Quote Originally Posted by snowblowjoe
    Good one Domus. Are you on trt? Just curious

Sounds like your raging over the fact that there is no snow for you to blow at the moment joe…

snowblowjoe
    Haha. I came up with this handle during a snowstorm like 10 years ago. It’s random and does sound pretty gay I guess. Oh well
    poloblue
    Well then keep the name the same… You had it for over ten years and it reminds you of an important time in your life… No need to change it and have fun with the shit that comes with it..
    paul74
    Quote Originally Posted by songdogView
    Stop being lazy and looking for short cuts.Beacuse the dont exist.DIET N CARDIO!

Yea HA ! …paul74

paul74
    Quote Originally Posted by snowblowjoeView
    Haha. I came up with this handle during a snowstorm like 10 years ago. It’s random and does sound pretty gay I guess. Oh well

Tell DSM about it, Haaa. …paul74

lolfb
    Quote Originally Posted by DomusView
    Steroids don’t burn fat. Steroids allow the user to jncrease their lean muscle mass therefore raising their base metabolic rate. That can result in losing fat. But any anabolic agent that promotes lean mass accomplishes this.

This doesn’t add up to all the information on tren . Tren isn’t like any other steroid when talking about fat. Fat cells have androgen receptors too, tren can bind to these and cause lipolysis.

From wiki

Trenbolone is extraordinarily good as a fat loss agent. One reason for this is its powerful effect on nutrient partitioning (9). It is a little known fact is that androgen receptors are found in fat cells as well as muscle cells(10), androgens act directly on the A.R in fat cells to affect fat burning.(11) the stronger the androgen binds to the A.R, the higher the lipolytic (fat burning) effect on adipose tissue (fat)(11). Since some steroids even increase the numbers of A.R in muscle and fat (11, 12) this fat loss effect would be amplified with the concurrent use of other compounds, such as Testosterone.

The cortisol reducing effect and binding to the glucocorticoid receptor will greatly reduce the catabolic effects of harsh dieting and excessive amounts of cardio and not to mention that Finaplix itself may burn fat (due to its strong AR-binding).

Metalject
    There have been studies that have shown when a steroid binds strongly to the androgen receptor it may increase the rate of lipolysis. This is why Trenbolone is sometimes said to possess fat burning abilities. There have also been studies that have shown Anavar to directly promote lipolysis. Anavar and even Winstrol have also been used clinically in obese individuals who have difficulty losing weight due to hormonal issues.

Does any of this mean you don’t have to diet? Of course it doesn’t mean that. Excess calories regardless of the substances you’re putting in your body will not allow you to burn fat. However, studies aside some steroids definitely aid in dieting more than others or rather have a stronger effect towards the desired end more than others. If that wasn’t the case every single TrueMaxder on earth would only use test, Deca and Dbol for all their cycles regardless of what they’re trying to do.

lolfb
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaljectView
    There have been studies that have shown when a steroid binds strongly to the androgen receptor it may increase the rate of lipolysis. This is why Trenbolone is sometimes said to possess fat burning abilities. There have also been studies that have shown Anavar to directly promote lipolysis. Anavar and even Winstrol have also been used clinically in obese individuals who have difficulty losing weight due to hormonal issues.

Does any of this mean you don’t have to diet? Of course it doesn’t mean that. Excess calories regardless of the substances you’re putting in your body will not allow you to burn fat. However, studies aside some steroids definitely aid in dieting more than others or rather have a stronger effect towards the desired end more than others. If that wasn’t the case every single TrueMaxder on earth would only use test, Deca and Dbol for all their cycles regardless of what they’re trying to do.

Well that’s obviously the case with anything. Even meth and dnp . If you eat 5k cals every day, you’re obviously not going to lose weight, doesn’t matter what kind of compound you’re on. But with tren , if you eat calorie maintenance, you are going to lose fat.

The Titan99
    WOW!! Yet another thread ruined by the idiot. This is how my progression has been going when reading threads with SBJ posts…

Quote Originally Posted by snowblowjoeView
    Well then keep the name the same… You had it for over ten years and it reminds you of an important time in your life… No need to change it and have fun with the shit that comes with it..

The fvcking thread is gone and it’s never coming back on topic. Game, set, match. If fvcking up a guy’s perfectly good thread is the object of the game, mark up another victory for Joe.

UNSUBBED!!!

RawIron
    Quality! !!
    The Titan99
    Thanks! I didn’t unsub just yet…
    twinni
    Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99View
    WOW!! Yet another thread ruined by the idiot. This is how my progression has been going when reading threads with SBJ posts…

Moronic, inflammatory post one…

In another thread he said he didn’t know what Marcus was talikg about when he used the phrase "Muscle tissue growth." I guess he thought it referred to boxes of Kleenex getting bigger…

Thread takes a right hand turn. Still watdark_sideng for the same reason you can’t take your eyes off a one handed blind man as he stumbles drunkenly into the ring for round one….

This is him staggering to his feet after the first 2 seconds of verbal combat. From now on it’s just embarrassing…

YAWN!!!!

The fvcking thread is gone and it’s never coming back on topic. Game, set, match. If fvcking up a guy’s perfectly good thread is the object of the game, mark up another victory for Joe.

UNSUBBED!!!

How to win friends and influence people comes to mind.

panntastic
    Quote Originally Posted by snowblowjoe

Tasting your own semen sounds pretty gay!
    How’s that working out for you buddy?

snowblowjoe
    You just devastated my day lol. If only I cared. I like how it was back on topic but then you had to talk about me. how much emotion I can get out of you is pretty funny
Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 110 total)

Tagged: , ,

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.