First Cycle with Sustanon and Anadrol

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS First Cycle with Sustanon and Anadrol

33 y/o
    Starting Weight: 200-210 w/ 8% body fat (this is a pic of me all natural. I’ve never done a cycle before).

1st Cycle ever: Sustanon 300 (2x week at 250 mg each)
    Anadrol : 50 mg/day
    CJC-DAC HGH releasing peptide (Going to start this one as soon as it arrives today).
    **Currently on week 2 (3rd injection of test this morning)

Feeling very horny, with slight discomfort in the testicles. I’m worried about my testicles and sex drive. I’m not using any type of chemical protection as far as AI or SERM. Probably should start taking something for that right now, correct? First

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 151 total)
  • Replies
    Slight discomfort in the testicles could be due to lack of pituitary stimulation since your protocol doesnt include hCG in it.
    SERMs wont do anything for sex drive but you can have nolva on hand in case you have estrogenic sides like gyno from anadrol (it doesnt aromatise but interacts with ER directly).
    Unless you are having ED or no libido, I wouldnt throw an AI in.
    Just stick with what you are doing and have nolva in hand. You can add hCG if you are worried about your testicles.

devastator
    I will get hcg ASAP. Thanks.

coolps2
    I get pain on either side of my testicles and it seems to be coming from the tubes. It’s intermittent and I don’t know the cause. Keep us updated and the pic looks good.
    Dr. Garey
    If your interested in hCG I would run it at 250i.u./twice a week – same time you do your test injections. Since you already started you are gonna need it asap so try to get it quick. There are some places that can have it at your doorstep in 3 days. Your gonna love Sust, it’s my favorite form of test to run. Also agree with what has already been said about AI’s and estrogen. Anadrol doesn’t aromatize and test at that dose will elevate your estrogen levels but not enough to run an AI (like Anastrozole, Exemestane, or Tamoxifen ). Your start pictures look amazing, can’t wait to see some update pictures!

devastator
    Thank you guys so much! It means a lot to me to hear that I look good before I start my cycle. My exercise style is TrueMaxding isolation style, with a lot of drop sets and split sets between two muscles to keep the heart pumping (very little rest between sets).

Lifting: 4-5 days/week
    Hot yoga: 4 days/week minimum
    Construction 5-6 days a week (Doing construction does keep me strong, with staying physically active during the workday).

I am paranoid about my testes. Just ordered hcg . I hope it gets here soon, as I do not want to have major problems in the future. I should have got that right off the bat, as I believe that protecting your natural test production is more important than the cycle itself.

devastator
    I will keep you updated man. Your legs are gnarly!!

Also, i got word it will take 2 weeks for me to get my hcg

devastator
    I stopped taking anadrol about 5 days ago because my nuts have been hurting a bit. I think i’m just overloaded or something and i want to wait until i get the hcg to resume it.

devastator
    I tried the test and anadrol for 2 weeks, but i stopped because there was a delay on delivery of my CJC-DAC and PCT supplies. I restarted when i received everything and I am now taking the Test/Anadrol/CJC stack. I have gained about 15 lbs already and i will be starting week 4 this Wednesday. I cannot stop eating! I have veins popping out of my traps and shoulders now. This is out of control!

Also, once those two vials of Sustanon 300 are gone, i have another vial of Testo-D that i will finish off with. This is test with DHEA, apparently a good finisher.

Testo-D:
    Cypionate : 225 mg
    Propionate : 75 mg
    DHEA: 60mg

So, because of this extra vial, my cycle will last 13 weeks, not including those two weeks that i used the Sustanon/Anadrol prior to restarting. My balls have been feeling fine now. I just hope they don’t shrink!

devastator
    Week 7
    Weight: 225 lbs (at least)
    Took last Anadrol last night. Just started Anavar today I will take Anavar at 30 mg’s for the rest of cycle. I have just upped my dosage to 275 mg of test 2x a week as of my last injection. I will continue with this higher dose. Just started pinning 250 I.U. of HCG every Test injection for my last two pins. Considering adding masteron enenthate, but i am not keen on the potential massive natural test suppression.

I have gained at least 20 lbs. Hopefully that anavar will help me retain those gains i made with the anadrol, or even increase from here. I am not any leaner than when i began because i have been eating like a roaring lion, but frankly I don’t care, as i was fairly lean to begin with and all i really care about is gaining muscle.

Quote Originally Posted by devastatorView
    Week 7Considering adding masteron enenthate, but i am not keen on the potential massive natural test suppression.

too late to worry….
    you are 100% shut down by now…. you passed suppression many weeks ago

ZXY2
    Quote Originally Posted by devastatorView
    Week 7
    Weight: 225 lbs (at least)
    Took last Anadrol last night. Just started Anavar today I will take Anavar at 30 mg’s for the rest of cycle. I have just upped my dosage to 275 mg of test 2x a week as of my last injection. I will continue with this higher dose. Just started pinning 250 I.U. of HCG every Test injection for my last two pins. Considering adding masteron enenthate, but i am not keen on the potential massive natural test suppression.

I have gained at least 20 lbs. Hopefully that anavar will help me retain those gains i made with the anadrol, or even increase from here. I am not any leaner than when i began because i have been eating like a roaring lion, but frankly I don’t care, as i was fairly lean to begin with and all i really care about is gaining muscle.

Max Payne
    Well done, i knew you would have some good gains since you built a fantastic physique all natural as you said. What are your future plans going forward? It also wouldnt hurt to up that anavar if you wanted to 50mg daily

ZXY2
    Man you look like someone I know
    renepjd
    First I’ve seen this thread.

GREAT work!

devastator
    Got it. 50 mg commenced as of yesterday. I’m going full bore. Upp’ed Sustanon dose to 300 mg 2x/week and will resume until it’s time to switch to the Testo-D. Masteron propionate coming this Tuesday or Wednesday. Propionate is going to suck because it is the short ester but I will make sure to take it consistently.

Goal is to gain muscle and somehow keep it. My consistent shape that I’ve kept over the years is close to the shape I was in in my first pic: between 200-210 lbs. That was naturally done so I think I started my first cycle close to my genetic potential. I would like increase that weight to 220-230 lbs, and maintain it, with the same leanness. I don’t really care to be leaner. Weighed in at 228 lbs this morning.

Strength gains increased significantly in week 6, everywhere. Prior to that, not MUCH strength increase and I think that has to do with my shape before I started cycling.

I don’t know what I’m going to do after PCT in order to stay above my pre cycle shape. I wonder if my balls will recover and allow that.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 151 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.