Best Fat Melting Steroid to Take with Testosterone?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Best Fat Melting Steroid to Take with Testosterone?

We all know testosterone is a hell of a leaner as well and can be used for practically anything. However what else exist out there that can be stacked with testosterone. Something that will cause your body to just melt fat (without increasing your appetite)?

BTW I diet hardcore practically 7 days a week. I also train 4 days a week training each body part once a week. I do cardio as well.

Viewing 15 replies - 46 through 60 (of 110 total)
  • Replies
    panntastic
    Quote Originally Posted by snowblowjoe
    You just devastated my day lol. If only I cared. I like how it was back on topic but then you had to talk about me. how much emotion I can get out of you is pretty funny

Why you got a hard on for musitiontin anyway?

snowblowjoe
    My knowledge level is laughable yet my original post sounds pretty accurate. And a treadmill can only get you so far. You need weights and different cardio if you want to be cut. How many people do you know that are ripped from walking or jogging on the treadmill?
    snowblowjoe
    Panntastic I could care less about him. He’s the one that had to insult my intelligence for no reason!
    panntastic
    Panntastic I could care less about him. He’s the one that had to insult my intelligence for no reason!

He’s a very very highly respected member of staff and is extremely intelligent also.
    The disrespect you showed will get you thrown from here quickly
    You’ve been around long enough to know that by now surely?
    If you got a direct problem with him take it to the 1on1 section

snowblowjoe
    He’s the one that resorted to personal attacks you should be telling that to him not me
    quesyqut
    Quote Originally Posted by snowblowjoeView
    I don’t want to assume. I just find it ironic he talks down to people about knowledge yet he wasn’t knowledgeable enough to keep his self off trt for the rest of his life.

Ignorant much?

Some people find it medically necessary to be on TRT. Even before ever lifting a weight.
    Some people choose to be on TRT due to their fitness goals.
    Some people dont get the right guidance while young and experimenting with AAS, which results in need for TRT.

Has nothing to do with the amount of knowledge one has.

panntastic
    He’s the one that resorted to personal attacks you should be telling that to him not me

I can see where he is coming from
    Just read back your past threads there’s not a lot of credible stuff there and you come out with a statement saying a treadmill won’t help get ripped?
    You need to step back and look at that statement from an outside perspective

TII
    When people get into a fight with staff, there can only be one outcome. Suspension or ban. Obviously the staff is the one staying.
    Ruhl
    You just devastated my day lol. If only I cared. I like how it was back on topic but then you had to talk about me. how much emotion I can get out of you is pretty funny

You assume alot there Sport. I see very little emotion, slight disgust is more the theme with your attitude toward members in this thread. Also your "thoughts" about proper training.

Treadmill?? is that an AAS? No son, it’s a staple.

My knowledge level is laughable yet my original post sounds pretty accurate. And a treadmill can only get you so far. You need weights and different cardio if you want to be cut. How many people do you know that are ripped from walking or jogging on the treadmill?

a treadmill can only get u so far because when u get off it, regardless of how far u have been ur still in the same place!!

these bold statements are totally incorrect. exactly how far can a treadmill get u joe? 12% body fat and then what i have to start using an exercise bike down to what? 10% body fat??

then what do i have to do start using the elliptical? how far will it get me? 7.65%?? this must be when i have to incorporate the HIIT and just pray that it gets me to 4%body fat because if i stall out doing HIIT then theres no other cardio i can use right?

u have no idea what ur talking about dude.. i havent followed u a whole lot, but it seems smart ass comments go with the territory around you as well as incorrect, ignorant statements like the ones i highlighted above. i would surely hate to have to rely on ur expertise to get lean..

and to answer ur question i know a guy that gets to 4% body fat and the only kind of cardio he does is walk on a treadmill at an incline.. he is an amateur competitive TrueMaxder and has done very well. he also works where i work.

snowblowjoe
    You guys are worse than talking to a brick wall. It’s kinda cute how you all stick up for him tho like you guys are his butler or something. Get over it
    dark_side
    You guys are worse than talking to a brick wall. It’s kinda cute how you all stick up for him tho like you guys are his butler or something. Get over it

obviously we are going to stick up for Domus since he is pleasant, entertaining, and intelligent. You are none of those and are as pleasant as herpes.

Im sorry please continue to make yourself look further ignorant and idiotic

OnTheSauce

You must be new to TrueMaxding. You’ll never see a TrueMaxder running or doing marathons. Its just walking on treadmill and stairmaster. And they cut to oh about 4%.

Quit trying to spin this your way. We all have said dumb things. Difference is whether u can be a man and accept that and move on. Or constantly try to defend a dumb comment because of pride. You came to this board knowing very very little. Ask basic questions and even got mouthy with me in the first interaction I had with you. Then after a month or two you think u know it all and try to talk down to other new guys like you’ve been around the block and know your s***. We’ll you’re still the ignorant, low knowledge guy. Its just now everyone doesn’t like you because of how you interact with peers. If we had a social interaction forum id link u to it

is that what butlers do? i thought they did stuff like bring u food on silver trays and help u put on suit jackets in front of full-length mirrors..

swm1972
    I don’t want to assume. I just find it ironic he talks down to people about knowledge yet he wasn’t knowledgeable enough to keep his self off trt for the rest of his life.

HRT was my first experience with steroids . Sometimes shit happens. Not everyone ends up on hrt because of irresponsible actions.

Viewing 15 replies - 46 through 60 (of 110 total)

Tagged: , ,

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.