Best Fat Melting Steroid to Take with Testosterone?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Best Fat Melting Steroid to Take with Testosterone?

We all know testosterone is a hell of a leaner as well and can be used for practically anything. However what else exist out there that can be stacked with testosterone. Something that will cause your body to just melt fat (without increasing your appetite)?

BTW I diet hardcore practically 7 days a week. I also train 4 days a week training each body part once a week. I do cardio as well.

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 110 total)
  • Replies
    snowblowjoe
    Treadmill is king for cutting? That’s laughable lol
    Domus
    Quote Originally Posted by snowblowjoeView
    Treadmill is king for cutting? That’s laughable lol

Your knowledge level is laughable. Literally.

snowblowjoe
    Good one Domus. Are you on trt? Just curious
    VenicePump
    Not looking for quick fix. I diet 7 days a week monitoring every calorie that goes into my body. I been training for 8+ years and dieting hardcore for 7+ years. I eat nothing, but clean foods. I have solid abs (as anyone will tell you), but looking to lean out more (some stubborn fat).

I train 4-5 days a week and do nice cardio workouts.

Right now just looking to get an edge on things. As I been doing this for some quite time now.

Good one Domus. Are you on trt? Just curious

Why would you ask someone that? Especially considering his title.

I wonder what causes more lipolysis, meth, or tren ?

snowblowjoe
    I don’t want to assume. I just find it ironic he talks down to people about knowledge yet he wasn’t knowledgeable enough to keep his self off trt for the rest of his life.
    MuscleInk
    Quote Originally Posted by AlinshopRep
    I wonder what causes more lipolysis, meth, or tren?

I believe that’s rather obvious. The latter is a stimulant that elevates BMR and suppresses appetite…..but certainly not recommended for weight management!!!

renepjd
    I don’t want to assume. I just find it ironic he talks down to people about knowledge yet he wasn’t knowledgeable enough to keep his self off trt for the rest of his life.

You should seriously rethink that statement. No one, at least no one I’ve ever met who is somewhat intelligent wants to be on TRT. And musitiontinite is very intelligent. There’s usually a medical reason for people on TRT. Be it be it age related or you wake up one day with a tumor at the base of your brain like I did.

To say someone is not smart enough to keep themselves off of TRT very simply shows your ignorance. Grow up. With age comes wisdom. Come back in 10 years. It takes a lot to piss me off. Your statement adark_sideeved it.

sugarmaple
    What’s the best website for ordering aas?
    JUDGE DREDD
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarmaple

Hey man. Do you know the rule?

MuscleInk
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarmaple

No sourcing on this board!

snowblowjoe
    Kelkel, I wasn’t referring to you.
    MuscleInk
    Quote Originally Posted by snowblowjoe
    Kelkel, I wasn’t referring to you.

That wasn’t the point SBJ. There are plenty of members here on TRT that have never used steroids . Your comment implies that anyone on TRT wasn’t knowledgable enough to prevent it.

snowblowjoe
    I was being specific towards Domus. I wasn’t saying everyone on trt wasn’t knowledgeable. Just him in particular.
Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 110 total)

Tagged: , ,

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.