sex and steroids

does having sex on a regular basis really have an impact on your gains while taking steroids ?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 75 total)
  • Replies
    songdog
    NO! enjoy yourself
    micB
    I remember a thread about a guy having sex with himself and eating his nut…. said to have gained an extra 10lbs from the protein and test in it….
    caused me to google sperm eating and test levels… some pretty interesting articles on the topic… although I do NOT recommend it!
    Nextpimp718
    Quote Originally Posted by micBView
    I remember a thread about a guy having sex with himself and eating his nut…. said to have gained an extra 10lbs from the protein and test in it….
    caused me to google sperm eating and test levels… some pretty interesting articles on the topic… although I do NOT recommend it!

lmfao, im hoping you’re not serious .

micB
    Quote Originally Posted by Nextpimp718View
    lmfao, im hoping you’re not serious .

Google it… its crazy!! apparently its a hot topic in the science community…lol

Nextpimp718
    Its like Marquez when he drank his piss against Mayweather. SMFH .
    HenKok
    Quote Originally Posted by micBView
    Google it… its crazy!! apparently its a hot topic in the science community…lol

My ex girlfriend should be built like the hulk if thats true.

^ maybe THATS why Im not loosing any damn weight!
    Samuel Wimes
    Maybe now I can convince my gf too…..lol
    yungone501
    I think we’re onto something here! All females must be warned!
    songdog
    Does that mean she will get out of control when you are doing tren

Hawk
    this is too funny!!
    tonix
    wow………..lol..I never heard anything like that before reminds me of a monkey pissing in his hand and drinking it .
    LUCKY PUNCH
    Quote Originally Posted by songdogView
    NO! enjoy yourself

EXACTLY!! I cant stress that enough!

WoolF
    Pretty funny thread..my girl would be jacked too if that was the case. She is pretty ripped come to think about it,lmao!!
    YeaS
    Yah thats all I need is my girl to walk in while im jacking and eating my jizz…."wait babe wait, Im doing this because of the added protein, they think it will help me get bigger". Yah thats going to fly…Already thinks im off my rocker for what I eat!
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 75 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.