Best Fat Melting Steroid to Take with Testosterone?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Best Fat Melting Steroid to Take with Testosterone?

We all know testosterone is a hell of a leaner as well and can be used for practically anything. However what else exist out there that can be stacked with testosterone. Something that will cause your body to just melt fat (without increasing your appetite)?

BTW I diet hardcore practically 7 days a week. I also train 4 days a week training each body part once a week. I do cardio as well.

Viewing 5 replies - 106 through 110 (of 110 total)
  • Replies
    FocusMen
    your mom looks 20. How old are you!?!?
    Rv8G30
    Quote Originally Posted by DomusView
    I you weren’t upset, then why bring up the thread? I didn’t ask you to bring it up, you brought it up. I only asked for a link so that I can prove you wrong. Which I clearly did. So not only were you upset, you were dishonest with all of us. You just wanted to "piggyback" on the negativity. "Yeah! Let’s get those bastards with the high post count!"

Of course you’re done with this! No kidding, Sherlock. This backfired on you bigtime. Not only that, you’re a liar. Your exact words are…

You are the ONLY member that showed up in this and your thread. No one from this thread interacted in your thread. So what "same crew" are you talking about? Stop being a troublemaker. That’s all you’re doing, jumping on the wagon, seizing the opportunity to throw in your worthless lies just to rally up the troops. People running off? Only losers run off. 47 members joined since your previous post in this thread, buddy. There are TONS of forums packed ass to mouth with 16 year olds advising people blindly all day, have at it. Act your age and you won’t be talked down to. Don’t lie and you won’t be talked down to. Don’t be a troublemaker and you wont be talked down to. Very simple concept, get it?

Anything else you want me to debunk? Don’t lie and make shit up. No one likes a liar and a troublemaker.

Seriously, kid, go to your room.

Nothing backfired. I just dont agree with you and you proved what Im saying. Since we dont agree I must a liar and acting like a kid. Once again the know it all condescending attitude. Your way or the highway. Difference between us is Im not going to call you a liar. I just think your wrong. Its not just about my thread or this one. I visit this forum everyday and have seen the shitty attitudes a million times. Im just agreeing because it was brought up. I dont care enough to start a thread about it. Anyway, as an everyday reader I know what Ive seen and have my opinion. Im obviously not alone. And no problem, Ill find a forum packed full of 16 year old losers, thanks for the advice. All the best brother.

panntastic
    Is this crap still going on?????

Someone close this please

Myers
    Epic thread,flames going all around,i haven’t seen something like this since i quit playing MMORPGs
    marcus300
    closed
Viewing 5 replies - 106 through 110 (of 110 total)

Tagged: , ,

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.