Best Fat Melting Steroid to Take with Testosterone?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Best Fat Melting Steroid to Take with Testosterone?

We all know testosterone is a hell of a leaner as well and can be used for practically anything. However what else exist out there that can be stacked with testosterone. Something that will cause your body to just melt fat (without increasing your appetite)?

BTW I diet hardcore practically 7 days a week. I also train 4 days a week training each body part once a week. I do cardio as well.

Viewing 15 replies - 76 through 90 (of 110 total)
  • Replies
    FocusMen
    Domus, I clearly remember doing my "120 seconds of research" before my calorie post on the nutrition section. You actually mocked me saying its impossible to burn 2500 calories a day by being idle when clearly the consensus of the thread says that you can by metabolism and daily activities…

So although you think you have all the answers, you could do some "research" too. Because my very basic noob post was not answered by you. You were flat out wrong and resorted to mockery to a forum noob… If you didnt know by now, forums are a research tool. Not a chat room in which people are trolling to mock others.

Please dont confuse the longevity of your forum membership with how knowledgable you are. Im positive you know 1 million times more than myself about supplements and steroids etc. But if everyone knew as much as you, forums wouldnt exist. Please allow us poor, pathetic, unknowlageable people whom are below you on the forum hierarchy, to learn a little, rather than using the boards to argue…

net argument is uber cool

Domus
    Quote Originally Posted by FocusMenView
    Domus, I clearly remember doing my "120 seconds of research" before my calorie post on the nutrition section. You actually mocked me saying its impossible to burn 2500 calories a day by being idle when clearly the consensus of the thread says that you can by metabolism and daily activities…

So although you think you have all the answers, you could do some "research" too. Because my very basic noob post was not answered by you. You were flat out wrong and resorted to mockery to a forum noob… If you didnt know by now, forums are a research tool. Not a chat room in which people are trolling to mock others.

Please dont confuse the longevity of your forum membership with how knowledgable you are. Im positive you know 1 million times more than myself about supplements and steroids etc. But if everyone knew as much as you, forums wouldnt exist. Please allow us poor, pathetic, unknowlageable people whom are below you on the forum hierarchy, to learn a little, rather than using the boards to argue…

net argument is uber cool

No. You mentioned sitting around doing nothing. That is not the consensus. Go read the thread again. This isn’t a voice forum, it’s text. So take the time to word things properly if you don’t want to sound like a fool. 99% of the time it’s not about knowledge, it’s about common sense. Very very easy to obtain common sense, you just have to go for it

Besides, my comments in the other thread were very light-hearted. You just need to look into thick skin.

FocusMen
    sitting around doing nothing…like 90% of the world and what they do at work…yes. Idle. Unless you are a landscaper, garbage man or some other employment where you are doing labour on a daily bases then That thread makes a lot of sense.

If all these different web sites explaining BMR is untrue, then by all means set it straight for me. You’ll crucify a guy doing research and a guy who doesnt. Cant really win with you..and looking at your name spammed aBambss the forum with the negative replies..its safe to say that I’ll never win.

With regards to the common sense thing.. Maybe its common sense for someone that lives in the gym, but for those who have families, jobs, lives…etc it takes some learning. If I spent as much time on this forum as you I’d be a wealth of knowledge and opinions too. I’ve read a lot of very informative stuff on here. All im saying is we dont need to clog up the threads with mockery to new members. I wont apologize for my lack of knowledge or using a forum for what its purpose is.

After a few months of being here, I think i’ll jump on someone post saying, "you gotta put in the effort, there is no miracle drug, dont be lazy, some people are so dumb.."

I’ll feel like a real man when that day comes.

Does that sound familiar?

Domus
    sitting around doing nothing…like 90% of the world and what they do at work…yes. Idle. Unless you are a landscaper, garbage man or some other employment where you are doing labour on a daily bases then That thread makes a lot of sense.

If all these different web sites explaining BMR is untrue, then by all means set it straight for me. You’ll crucify a guy doing research and a guy who doesnt. Cant really win with you..and looking at your name spammed aBambss the forum with the negative replies..its safe to say that I’ll never win.

With regards to the common sense thing.. Maybe its common sense for someone that lives in the gym, but for those who have families, jobs, lives…etc it takes some learning. If I spent as much time on this forum as you I’d be a wealth of knowledge and opinions too. I’ve read a lot of very informative stuff on here. All im saying is we dont need to clog up the threads with mockery to new members. I wont apologize for my lack of knowledge or using a forum for what its purpose is.

After a few months of being here, I think i’ll jump on someone post saying, "you gotta put in the effort, there is no miracle drug, dont be lazy, some people are so dumb.."

I’ll feel like a real man when that day comes.

Does that sound familiar?

Wow bro. You really need to relax. Very high strung. No one is asking you to apologize. If you were offended by my comment that was light hearted (And I even told you what you needed to do), then you’ll never get anywhere. Do you often say "I’m taking my ball and leaving" in real life events? Way too sensitive bro. No one knows anyone here, don’t take everything so personally. Get some thick skin and move on… All newbies complain about post count, well stick around and you’ll have post count too. Post count is not relevant but if it means so much to you that you have to bring it up, stick around and get some.

90% of the people in your world maybe. You make it sound like people with families are inactive. lol. there is another world outside of your household, brent. I know it’s not what you want to hear but in my world that’s just lazy. Easy to blame our surroundings. You’re 31, not 91. Please take some time and find a post where I said the word "dumb" towards someone.

For what it’s worth, I’m sorry that I hurt your feelings.

FocusMen
    No need to apologize, im not hurt at all, just tired of seeing people automatically replying with what you did in this post. Thats all, not upset, high strung or whatever else you claimed. Not saying family is an excuse….another word thrown around way too much in this forum…Im merely saying its difficult to have so much knowledge when they have other responsibilities and things in there life. Theres only 24 hours in a day. Its not that they are lazy, there just isnt enough time to learn everything about everything. Im sure if I asked you a question about my passion you wouldnt know the answer. I wouldnt call you lazy..

anyhow, time to watch the hockey game, no hard feelings, just hope some people will lay off the noobs a bit and assume they arent automatically looking for a miracle.

Domus
    No need to apologize, im not hurt at all, just tired of seeing people automatically replying with what you did in this post. Thats all, not upset, high strung or whatever else you claimed. Not saying family is an excuse….another word thrown around way too much in this forum…Im merely saying its difficult to have so much knowledge when they have other responsibilities and things in there life. Theres only 24 hours in a day. Its not that they are lazy, there just isnt enough time to learn everything about everything. Im sure if I asked you a question about my passion you wouldnt know the answer. I wouldnt call you lazy..

anyhow, time to watch the hockey game, no hard feelings, just hope some people will lay off the noobs a bit and assume they arent automatically looking for a miracle.

ok… Check in with me again after a year or so of answering the same questions 100 times a day for folks who don’t like to use our search function.

I have no idea what your passion, but I guarantee you that I’ll learn more about it faster than most people could fathom.

Anyway, enjoy the game.

Rv8G30
    I can understand some of the frustration. I started a thread a while back looking to cut and was asking about compounds to help adark_sideeve my goal. Wasnt my first cycle either. The same crew dark_sidemes in and is very condescending and says no steroids are necessary. As a mature adult I made the decision to use steroids . If Im going to do a cut, why the hell would I avoid steroids? Every ounce of research indicates they would help me adark_sideeve my goal faster and more dramatically. Everyone just wants to harp on diet (which is important) but who cares? Let someone cycle with a shit diet. They wont make gains but it isnt going to kill them. Forums are supposed to be helpful. A lot of people ask questions to get direction. I just think too many people talk down to others and it kills the chemistry of the community. We all chose to use steroids to make results quicker than we would naturally. We all have the same goal.

Domus
    Quote Originally Posted by Rv8G30View
    I can understand some of the frustration. I started a thread a while back looking to cut and was asking about compounds to help adark_sideeve my goal. Wasnt my first cycle either. The same crew dark_sidemes in and is very condescending and says no steroids are necessary. As a mature adult I made the decision to use steroids. If Im going to do a cut, why the hell would I avoid steroids? Every ounce of research indicates they would help me adark_sideeve my goal faster and more dramatically. Everyone just wants to harp on diet (which is important) but who cares? Let someone cycle with a shit diet. They wont make gains but it isnt going to kill them. Forums are supposed to be helpful. A lot of people ask questions to get direction. I just think too many people talk down to others and it kills the chemistry of the community. We all chose to use steroids to make results quicker than we would naturally. We all have the same goal.

Show me the thread.

Frankye
    Which compound is more appropriate to preserve muscle while cutting?
    Domus
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankyeView
    Which compound is more appropriate to preserve muscle while cutting?

Testosterone does just fine.

Frankye
    Quote Originally Posted by DomusView
    Testosterone does just fine.

Should I increase my TRT dosage maybe up to 50 – 100 mg just to be safe?

Domus
    ^ you should start another thread. 300 to 350 would stave off muscle waste.
    Rv8G30
    Quote Originally Posted by DomusView
    Show me the thread.
    Domus
    Quote Originally Posted by Rv8G30View
    wait till you’ve finished PCT then tell us how much of that 10 lbs you kept….

and im currently going natural until im ready to start cycling (1st cycle next year sometime ), hence why i am here, i am researdark_sideng and learning, and occasionally TRY to help people…..

and yes i gain and loose weight at will, its not hard, you just eat more or less, and adjust cardio…

8. You called the above "giving you shit". I don’t get that… sounds like you just want to hear something specific, anything else is garbage to you.
    9. Stpete recomended more cardio. He is right, we recommend compounds all day, not if you’re over weight.
    10. Lunk came back and gave you real advice, the kind that you’re looking to hear about.

So what’s the problem? Sounds to me like you got your panties in a wad. Grow up and take responsibility. That thread was handled perfectly until you decided to get frustrated and give Kronik attitude. People don’t get paid to help you. Remember that.

Metalject
    I agree to a degree with the comments above about the demeanor of the board often being one that puts down people for asking about cutting cycles. In most of those threads you’ll always get the "it’s all about diet not steroids " answer. And I agree, what you’re eating is the most important thing when you’re trying to lean out but that’s not the point. When it comes to steroid use , bulking or cutting or simply trying to enhance athletic performance the entire purpose of use is to take what you’re already doing right and to do it a little better.

When it comes to cutting, take two identical guys and put them on the same identical diet and give one steroids and the other no gear. The guy on gear is going to look a whole lot better in the end. Then take the same two guys, put them on the same diet and give guy 1 testosterone and give guy 2 testosterone and Tren (just a random example) and guy #2 is going to look a whole lot better than guy #1 in the end. This should be common sense IMO.

Viewing 15 replies - 76 through 90 (of 110 total)

Tagged: , ,

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.