Best Fat Melting Steroid to Take with Testosterone?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Best Fat Melting Steroid to Take with Testosterone?

We all know testosterone is a hell of a leaner as well and can be used for practically anything. However what else exist out there that can be stacked with testosterone. Something that will cause your body to just melt fat (without increasing your appetite)?

BTW I diet hardcore practically 7 days a week. I also train 4 days a week training each body part once a week. I do cardio as well.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 110 total)
  • Replies
    Domus
    Do you mean one that actually makes fat disappear with no effort on your part?
    snowblowjoe
    Tren causes lipolysis. Which means burning of fat I believe

VenicePump
    Quote Originally Posted by snowblowjoeView
    Tren causes lipolysis. Which means burning of fat I believe

Yea that’s what I was thinking too.

Domus
    Tren does not burn fat.

snowblowjoe
    I read somewhere it causes lipolysis. One of the reasons you sweat so bad. From personal experience I can see that being true.
    swm1972
    Steroids don’t burn fat. Steroids allow the user to jncrease their lean muscle mass therefore raising their base metabolic rate. That can result in losing fat. But any anabolic agent that promotes lean mass accomplishes this.

Frankye
    Tren ace

SAGIKUN
    Quote Originally Posted by swm1972View
    Steroids don’t burn fat. Steroids allow the user to jncrease their lean muscle mass therefore raising their base metabolic rate. That can result in losing fat. But any anabolic agent that promotes lean mass accomplishes this.

Well put…..

surely thermals?, clen etc

songdog
    Stop being lazy and looking for short cuts.Beacuse the dont exist.DIET N CARDIO!
    SAGIKUN
    Quote Originally Posted by songdogView
    Stop being lazy and looking for short cuts.Beacuse the dont exist.DIET N CARDIO!

Its a true and tried fact!(cardio and diet)………..basically using clen imo….why don’t you just go on a meth binge for a couple days and drop 15 lbs….

poloblue
    Clen , treadmill and clean foods… January I’m 205lbs, by first week of April I’m 165lbs… I’m 5 weeks in on sus and dark_sidellin at 172-175lbs looking sexy as hell… Just sounds like you are just plain lazy ass hell and well never accomplish the beach body look….

Quote Originally Posted by SAGIKUNView
    Its a true and tried fact!(cardio and diet)………..basically using clen imo….why don’t you just go on a meth binge for a couple days and drop 15 lbs….

binge. Few lines. Pipe. Dance for couple weeks. >_<

Diet is really the true key to.all aspects. But. Stacking wise. What are ppls thoughts on t3 n the like?(taking out the "cheating" aspect) and simply looking at it from a stacking point if view. Anyone stacked say test/tren /clen *or*t3? effective?, or only effective short term?,

poloblue
    Quote Originally Posted by poloblue
    Clen, treadmill and clean foods… January I’m 205lbs, by first week of April I’m 165lbs… I’m 5 weeks in on sus and dark_sidellin at 172-175lbs looking sexy as hell… Just sounds like you are just plain lazy ass hell and well never accomplish the beach body look….

These three are "king" for burning fat and cutting.. Period!!!

MuscleInk
    This is a popular theme today – people looking for a quick fix to lose weight. Bottom line, fat accumulates over time. You don’t wake up one morning 20lbs fatter than the day before so WHY would you expect to lose the fat faster!?!

Move more, eat less!!!! Fix your nutrition and increase your cardio. There are very few short cuts in life and there certainly aren’t any in fitness.

Thermogenic and stimulant compounds are only short term fixes. It’s your lifestyle that created the fat so FIX YOUR LIFESTYLE! Any supplement that promotes weight loss will lose efficacy over time and until you chose a nutrition and cardio plan that will sustain lean body mass, your are deluded thinking a pill or a needle is the answer.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 110 total)

Tagged: , ,

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.