Clenbeuterol

What have been some results from taking this should I take it for cutting? Also should I take it as part of my pre workout?
Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
    Myers
    Unless you’re 10% or less BF , there is no real benefit of using clen .

Check your diet, there’s no miracle drug

solit1ea
    Agree with above post. Also, I wouldn’t recommend taking it as a "pre-workout" as it is known to make you drowsy/sleepy. I thought the same thing way back when and it was no bueno lol. I would take it first thing in the morning, or some like to split doses (if in the 80mcg or higher phase), but I find the later I take the harder it is for me to get to sleep as well.
    TestoSuper
    I tried it for the first time last summer, maximum dose reached 80 mcg.
    I went from a 13% to about 11% of bodyfat without changing diet and without losing lean body mass.
    No side effects, I split the doses into 4 (20-20-20-20) starting from early morning to the last dose within 14 pm.
    No problem to sleep at night, no problem of hand tremors, or otherwise.
    Probably the dose was well tolerated and it was effective.
    Quote Originally Posted by DR09View
    What have been some results from taking this should I take it for cutting? Also should I take it as part of my pre workout?

Try the search option…. provide a lot of info.

tarmyg
    Personally, I love it while I am doing CrossFit. Works great! I run pretty high dosages, though, 160mcg – 200mcg. I got a very high tolerances for stims though so do not base your dosages of mine.
    Angry_jew
    Quote Originally Posted by Myers
    Unless you’re 10% or less BF , there is no real benefit of using clen. Check your diet, there’s no miracle drug

This. I love clen but unless you’re already lean to begin with, its effects won’t be very pronounced

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.