asthma on steroids

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS asthma on steroids

Just curious, have any of you all developed asthma while cycling? I use to have asthma as a kid but then grew out of it now after 17 years it’s coming back. Could it be the cycles I’ve ran?..
Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
    noon
    I myself have never had alergies and now later in life at 35 I have developed
    alergies to certain things. when I checked in with my doc he said that your body
    is constantly changing and simply grew into them. best of luck
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBirdView
    Just curious, have any of you all developed asthma while cycling? I use to have asthma as a kid but then grew out of it now after 17 years it’s coming back. Could it be the cycles I’ve ran?..

I think not.

TII
    unless you’re allergic to the oil or the contaminants in your juice…

it probably is not due to the test.

lovbyts
    What is the cycle? Maybe it’s no asthma. If you are running tren it’s common to be short of breath.

Notsigned
    I know I get asthma like symptoms when I inject in my quad and accidently get some juice in the blood stream. Shortness of breath, wheezing, cough. It’s not asthma though.
    Gamerus
    are u on now? & if not how long have you been off and do you still have the symptoms?
    BlackBird
    Andropen , deca and finishing off with winstrol these last 6 weeks. Total weeks ran 16…. I use to be a runner and a smoker. I could run for ever.. it seems ever since my last cycle prior to this one I can’t run for crap… last cycle was tren hex and I think that messed me up… I guess I’ll wait till i get off this cycle and see a doc to see what’s going on.. thank you all

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.