Best Fat Melting Steroid to Take with Testosterone?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Best Fat Melting Steroid to Take with Testosterone?

We all know testosterone is a hell of a leaner as well and can be used for practically anything. However what else exist out there that can be stacked with testosterone. Something that will cause your body to just melt fat (without increasing your appetite)?

BTW I diet hardcore practically 7 days a week. I also train 4 days a week training each body part once a week. I do cardio as well.

Viewing 15 replies - 91 through 105 (of 110 total)
  • Replies
    Domus
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaljectView
    I agree to a degree with the comments above about the demeanor of the board often being one that puts down people for asking about cutting cycles. In most of those threads you’ll always get the "it’s all about diet not steroids " answer. And I agree, what you’re eating is the most important thing when you’re trying to lean out but that’s not the point. When it comes to steroid use , bulking or cutting or simply trying to enhance athletic performance the entire purpose of use is to take what you’re already doing right and to do it a little better.

When it comes to cutting, take two identical guys and put them on the same identical diet and give one steroids and the other no gear. The guy on gear is going to look a whole lot better in the end. Then take the same two guys, put them on the same diet and give guy 1 testosterone and give guy 2 testosterone and Tren (just a random example) and guy #2 is going to look a whole lot better than guy #1 in the end. This should be common sense IMO.

Show me one thread, where the OP was not overweight and was still told to just eat right. In this thread OP may have completely phrased his question wrong, that’s not our fault. But show me one single thread where everyone refused to give advice on compounds. Preferably not one where a couple people replied and the thread died.

The Titan99
    I think the inherent problem with cutting cycles and the famous question, "What steroid is best for cutting/burning fat/ getting ripped" is this. 9 times out of 10 this question will not be asked by an experienced BB looking to actually cut. IMO cutting isn’t going from 18% BF down to 12%. It’s going from 10-12% (which is a good, safe BF% to bulk at) down to 8% or 6% or stage BF%. These guy’s are not training at all or if they are not for very long. Their diet absolutely sucks as evidenced by the out of control BF%. We all could just say test/tren /masteron /var/hgh/clen . There’s the answer. The next question will be how mch of each should I take? Can I mix them together in one syringe? How long before it "kicks in"? Along with a thousand other question’s normally asked by an experienced BB ready to do a Tren cycle. Now what’s going to happen to a guy who doesn’t train, has a diet, no clue as to proper lifting form, warm up, muscular failure, set volume, individual bio mechanics, progressive overload, set intervals…this list can go on and on from here. Now this dude is going on vacation in 3 months and decided he wants to look like a Calvin Klein model as he parades the Total Package for the dark_sidecs. SOOOO, he jumps on your prescribed cycle, hit’s the gym. If you think for one second the worst thing that happens is he doesn’t get the results he wants you are an overly optimistic fool. 100% sure he doesn’t get that. What he gets more than likely is a trip to the hospital, a permanent injury, at best he gets ed right at the beginning of his holiday, cause let’s face it, if you don’t know tren/mast/var/hgh and clen are for cutting, you don’t know s about PCT, or running test or HCG on all cycles either.

So what’s the answer? What is the purpose of this forum? A research tool? If that’s what you want you can head over to Bodybuilding.com to be advised by a bunch of 16 year olds. Or try Google. This forum is what the members and the merQ wants it to be. Not what you dark_sideldishly demand of it. You insist we should just tell them what they ask? Forget it, it’s not happening like that. The tail doesn’t wag the dog. What we do is try to make them aware of the most necessary progression to get from where they are to where they want to be.

BTW, for all the mortally offended know-it-all’s that just want the damn question answered, I answered it in this post. Enjoy your holiday getting rotator surgery. Or disc replacement. Or traction.

Lunk1
    Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99View
    I think the inherent problem with cutting cycles and the famous question, "What steroid is best for cutting/burning fat/ getting ripped" is this. 9 times out of 10 this question will not be asked by an experienced BB looking to actually cut. IMO cutting isn’t going from 18% BF down to 12%. It’s going from 10-12% (which is a good, safe BF% to bulk at) down to 8% or 6% or stage BF%. These guy’s are not training at all or if they are not for very long. Their diet absolutely sucks as evidenced by the out of control BF%. We all could just say test/tren /masteron /var/hgh/clen . There’s the answer. Now what’s going to happen to a guy who doesn’t train, has a diet, no clue as to proper lifting form, warm up, muscular failure, set volume, individual bio mechanics, progressive overload, set intervals…this list can go on and on from here. Now this dude is going on vacation in 3 months and decided he wants to look like a Calvin Klein model as he parades the Total Package for the dark_sidecs. SOOOO, he jumps on your prescribed cycle, hit’s the gym. If you think for one second the worst thing that happens is he doesn’t get the results he wants you are an overly optimistic fool. 100% sure he doesn’t get that. What he gets more than likely is a trip to the hospital, a permanent injury, at best he gets ed right at the beginning of his holiday, cause let’s face it, if you don’t know tren/mast/var/hgh and clen are for cutting, you don’t know s about PCT, running test or HCG on all cycles either.

So what’s the answer? Just tell them what they ask, or try to make them aware of the most necessary progression to get from where you are to where you want to be?

BTW, for all the mortally offended know-it-all’s that just want the damn question answered, I answered it in this post. Enjoy your holiday getting rotator surgery. Or disc replacement. Or traction.

How you been big fella..long time no speaky.

The Titan99
    Great man! I’m going to hurl if I eat many more dark_sidecken breasts though…
    Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99
    Great man! I’m going to hurl if I eat many more dark_sidecken breasts though…

Yeah I’ve been eating alot of tuna packets because dark_sidecken is starting to feel soo repetitive

Metalject
    Quote Originally Posted by DomusView
    Show me one thread, where the OP was not overweight and was still told to just eat right. In this thread OP may have completely phrased his question wrong, that’s not our fault. But show me one single thread where everyone refused to give advice on compounds. Preferably not one where a couple people replied and the thread died.

I wasn’t attacking the message board or anything like that, just sharing the perception I often walk away with. I’ll point it out next time I notice it.

Domus
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaljectView
    I wasn’t attacking the message board or anything like that, just sharing the perception I often walk away with. I’ll point it out next time I notice it.

Gotchya. Sorry if I misunderstood.

Rv8G30
    Wow still upset from November of last year? Anyway…

1. sfla recommended Prop and var.
    2. Lunk made a joke (that’s lunk)
    3. Chx told you to get to the nutrition section because obviously something is wrong if you’re still at 18% BF.
    4. Kronik recommended Clen .
    5. Mickey Knox provided informative links to further your research.
    6. Kronik was trying to give you a personal example and you lashed at him saying "you’re a different person, what’s your point"?
    7. Kronik maintained patience and continued to answer your questions…..

8. You called the above "giving you shit". I don’t get that… sounds like you just want to hear something specific, anything else is garbage to you.
    9. Stpete recomended more cardio. He is right, we recommend compounds all day, not if you’re over weight.
    10. Lunk came back and gave you real advice, the kind that you’re looking to hear about.

So what’s the problem? Sounds to me like you got your panties in a wad. Grow up and take responsibility. That thread was handled perfectly until you decided to get frustrated and give Kronik attitude. People don’t get paid to help you. Remember that.

I posted the thread because you asked. Not upset just keep seeing the same familiar attitudes and Im not the only one that sees this. Also, Im far from "overweight". Im actually at a tough point because at my height, weight and bf % both bulking and cutting dont get me where I want to be. When I cut I get unhappy with the unavoidable muscle loss. Bulking will add some bf which I dont need. Ive always done recomps and have been very successful and come a long way by busting my ass for years. If I want to cycle several compounds to assist in my cut whats the issue? Me using at 18% bf is not going to cause and horrible side effects. Will the results be less effective? Maybe but thats my problem.

Anyway Im done with this. I just think a lot of people are getting run off because a lot of members talk down to newbies. And its really scary when some of the ones giving advice have never even used steroids before!

Domus
    Quote Originally Posted by Rv8G30View
    I posted the thread because you asked. Not upset just keep seeing the same familiar attitudes and Im not the only one that sees this. Also, Im far from "overweight". Im actually at a tough point because at my height, weight and bf % both bulking and cutting dont get me where I want to be. When I cut I get unhappy with the unavoidable muscle loss. Bulking will add some bf which I dont need. Ive always done recomps and have been very successful and come a long way by busting my ass for years. If I want to cycle several compounds to assist in my cut whats the issue? Me using at 18% bf is not going to cause and horrible side effects. Will the results be less effective? Maybe but thats my problem.

Anyway Im done with this. I just think a lot of people are getting run off because a lot of members talk down to newbies. And its really scary when some of the ones giving advice have never even used steroids before!

I you weren’t upset, then why bring up the thread? I didn’t ask you to bring it up, you brought it up. I only asked for a link so that I can prove you wrong. Which I clearly did. So not only were you upset, you were dishonest with all of us. You just wanted to "piggyback" on the negativity. "Yeah! Let’s get those bastards with the high post count!"

Of course you’re done with this! No kidding, Sherlock. This backfired on you bigtime. Not only that, you’re a liar. Your exact words are…

I can understand some of the frustration. I started a thread a while back looking to cut and was asking about compounds to help adark_sideeve my goal. Wasnt my first cycle either. The same crew dark_sidemes in and is very condescending and says no steroids are necessary.

You are the ONLY member that showed up in this and your thread. No one from this thread interacted in your thread. So what "same crew" are you talking about? Stop being a troublemaker. That’s all you’re doing, jumping on the wagon, seizing the opportunity to throw in your worthless lies just to rally up the troops. People running off? Only losers run off. 47 members joined since your previous post in this thread, buddy. There are TONS of forums packed ass to mouth with 16 year olds advising people blindly all day, have at it. Act your age and you won’t be talked down to. Don’t lie and you won’t be talked down to. Don’t be a troublemaker and you wont be talked down to. Very simple concept, get it?

Anything else you want me to debunk? Don’t lie and make shit up. No one likes a liar and a troublemaker.

Seriously, kid, go to your room.

panntastic
    Maybe close this now?
    Its serving no purpose at all
    Domus
    Good idea pann.
    kunfil
    I’d like to just throw in my 2 cents, about the OP, if anyone is still interested. I’m largely in agreement with Titan here with a slight difference. In addition to strict diet and cardio, I believe the following to dramatically aid in cutting (excluding DNP which is a very controversial compound, although in low doses it’s relatively safe IMO):

– Test, hgh, and T3 demonstrate synergistic qualities in regards to fat loss and muscle tissue growth/preservation. I think that these 3 together make a great base for a cutting stack (although there are clearly multiple valid answers to the OP’s question).

– If one would like to further enhance the above base, then adding one or more of these will likely further enhance one’s cutting goals: tren , mast, winny, var, primo, and/or 1-test cyp.

3. Although I’m personally not a huge fan of clen , it clearly works for some ppl.

I understand from where the perception that tren is fat burning comes and I do believe that there are some sources that state that tren raises BMR – I can’t verify the validity of such sources, just saying it’s out there. I am pretty sure that tren has been proven to increase nitrogen retention even in calorie deficient states, and dramatically so. Thereby, it reasons that tren would probably make the best addition to the test/hgh/t3 base that I mentioned, in regards to cutting or lean bulking.

In case someone misunderstood, I will reiterate that diet is most important to cutting goals. Dieting alone has been proven countless times in studies to be superior to cardio/exercise by itself and the combination to be the most advantageous. The compounds mentioned above, as stated numerous times in this thread, will only aid the combination of dieting and cardio and not substitute for it.

kunfil
    I have no idea what your passion, but I guarantee you that I’ll learn more about it faster than most people could fathom.

I have a lot of confidence in the above statement. Although I don’t know musitiontin personally, through my interactions with him on threads and via a few PMs, I believe he is one of the smartest people I’ve encountered. He clearly has a very strong ability to quickly learn, understand, and retain large amounts of data. I would like to also add that in my short time here so far I have noticed that he has always been pleasant and respectful to the members of this forum. I will admit however, he does seem a little less pleasant than usual lately but from what I understand it’s with very good reason.

FocusMen
    So Domus is a male? Really thought it was a catty girl! pictures threw me.
    Domus
    The "Catty girl" is my mom.
Viewing 15 replies - 91 through 105 (of 110 total)

Tagged: , ,

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.