When To Start Taking Test testosterone when your out of shape?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS When To Start Taking Test testosterone when your out of shape?

Hi fellas,

Well pretty much I lost about 100lbs+ 2 years back and did everything correct to do so. I dieted ate correctly pushed myself to the extreme at the gym. I measured all my calories, carbs, fats and proteins. It was my life and I lost a lot of weight and got very strong. Took all the supplements, vitamins and even had a food diary. I didnt get why I wasnt gaining much muscle mass and was very disappointed. I was the strong skinny guy at this point and was able to lift with the big boys just looking more like a runner. The worst part was also that I looked great with my clothes but when I was naked I looked like I was wearing my grandpas skin =/

Well I’m 34 now lost a lot of my motivation because of my results and stopped my strict dieting and workout 3 times a week but not as hard and its just to stay healthy. I wanna give it another try and do a cycle of testE with hcg . But Im worried about starting a cycle while i’m not at my physical best. I’m weaker and weight 200lbs now and I’m thinking to start when I’m back to 175lbs and stronger.

Should I wait to loose more fat and get a bit stronger or should I go for it start my cycle and go hard like when I first started?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
    t-dogg
    First congrats on losing all that weight! You really want to have your BF% around 15% or less before you cycle. Also you want to get reSt07ed again with lifting, cardio and diet. Without thos things in place a cycle will be a waste of time and money imo.
    Kol3
    Yeah you should get back to a solid foundation first. You should also figure out a set goal of what you would want to do when you are ready to cycle. If you want to cut fat and be strong thats all good. But if you are trying to loose that runner with excess skin look you are gonna have to eat a lot of cals, even running a Test cycle is not going to put on magic muscle weight if you are not eating enough calories to build.
    ARF2003
    Totally hear you guys and I know I can get back into it really fast so getting back into my routine and diet wont take too much since I did it for a while. I read so much on nutrition and working out it almost feels like I can be a trainer haha. But I’m thinkin my motivation is where I need help the most truly. I’m thinking of setting my routine and diet a month prior to pinning and the day of my fist injection go balls to the wall again lifting hard and eating right. When I was huge seeing the fat melt off and getting fit was enough for me to keep motivated. But its different now cause I’m not fat anymore the way I use to be.

I know my goals and where I wanna be physically I’m just concerned with starting while I’m fatter and weaker is all. I’m so nuts that I think just the thought of me knowing that I’m pinning and all to reach my goal will motivate me to the point where it might be possible to gain that goal.

what you think?

t-dogg
    Get back St07ed again. Figure out what you want now. IE, ripped, jacked and tan lol, whatever it is. Write it down each day and run with it. Then you can start a cycle if you are truely committed again.
    Misery13
    Congrats man. That is awesome and takes a lot of dedication. So my advice is start over like you did before. But this time log it on here as well in your notebook. The great people on this forum will guide you. Post some pics and your stats every so often on your log/thread.
    PlatZ
    Quote Originally Posted by ARF2003
    Hi fellas,

Well pretty much I lost about 100lbs+ 2 years back and did everything correct to do so. I dieted ate correctly pushed myself to the extreme at the gym. I measured all my calories, carbs, fats and proteins. It was my life and I lost a lot of weight and got very strong. Took all the supplements, vitamins and even had a food diary. I didnt get why I wasnt gaining much muscle mass and was very disappointed. I was the strong skinny guy at this point and was able to lift with the big boys just looking more like a runner. The worst part was also that I looked great with my clothes but when I was naked I looked like I was wearing my grandpas skin =/

Well I’m 34 now lost a lot of my motivation because of my results and stopped my strict dieting and workout 3 times a week but not as hard and its just to stay healthy. I wanna give it another try and do a cycle of testE with hcg . But Im worried about starting a cycle while i’m not at my physical best. I’m weaker and weight 200lbs now and I’m thinking to start when I’m back to 175lbs and stronger.

Should I wait to loose more fat and get a bit stronger or should I go for it start my cycle and go hard like when I first started?

Good job, brother. You should post your results and how you adark_sideeved them to inspire others.

15% BF is a rule of thumb for the average person. Since you had a history of being over weight I would personally try to get to 10% BF before introducing gear just to be save.

Metalject
    You didn’t gain a lot of muscle mass because you were in a calorie deficit and not using any steroids . I’m not implying this is a bad thing, you have to be in a calorie deficit in order to lose body fat. And even with steroids, if you’re in a calorie deficit it’s unlikely you’re going to gain a bunch of actual muscle mass without high doses of gear…even then, true growth occurs with a slight calorie surplus.

The loose skin, that’s going to take time and if you were severely overweight for a long period of time it may never tighten up fully without some help. I’m not trying to give you a negative reply but when the skin has been stretched for a long period of time like that in a severe way the loose skin is what you’re left with.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.