HCG Diet w/injections???

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS HCG Diet w/injections???

Went to see a homeopathic doc and she recommeded the " HCG Diet" for some solid fat loss. You inject .20ml ed for 26-28 days. While doing this you are only allowed to consume 500 calories a day of protein, and unlimited veggies per day. This doesn’t sound to healthy to me but swears on the loss I will recieve from the program. Well I’m not that stupid anyone who limites they’re TDEE to 500 calories and maybe alittle over that cuz of veggies is gonnna lose weight just off of that but at what costs, other than losing your muscle mass? Opinions please to anyone that has tried the diet and how did it work?

Oh btw you have to take certain, vitamins and drink lots of tea and water for the "flow" lol

Thanks forum looking to hear from you

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
    marcus300
    The hcg diet is a load of bollocks, your doctor is right you will lose loads of weight which will include bf and muscle tissue anybody would on 500cals per day.
    500 cals and hcg is just another diet gimmick….
    food is very important even when dieting, its all about calories in calories out = engery in engery out

what are your stats?

lovbyts
    Are people really still believing that hype?

Besides being very wrong she is about 2 years out of touch. That fad started to die out over 1yr ago.

The best all around magic diet is to clean up your diet. Doesn’t have to be 100% just keep improving it over time little by little. No need to get overwhelmed and do some type of cardio every day be it get out walking, running, treadmill etc. Make it a daily routine and you will see changes. Dont look for changes in 1, 2 or 3 weeks. It took time to put the fat on and it takes time to take it off. Same with adding muscle. It takes months to notice any real lean muscle gains but it’s all worth it in the long run.

I continually say, it’s not a sprint, it’s a marathon. Dont make it a fad but make it a lifestyle.

BTW I know it sucks here this time of year since it rains for weeks if not months straight. We have few days like today where it was nice so it’s hard to get out much but you can still spend time in the gym or even walking the malls to get some cardio. I find even walking if you concentrate exaggeration your steps just a little St07ing on your calves you can get a good workout in a short amount of time. Put on a back pack with an extra 20 lbs in it also helps.

drab
    Thx Marcus yea I put on a few pounds these last couple of months with my diet not being on point.

34 yo
    5′ 8"
    215 lbs
    I’m at about 20-22% body fat all in my stomach. I was looking for a quick fix to get under 15% by Jan so I can start my cycle. But I guess Iwill just fix my diet and hit some huge cardio. I hit the gym 4-5 times a week of steady weights but I don’t eat as well as I should.

marcus300
    You need to start eating clean and increase your cardio. Are you carry any muscle?
    drab
    Thanks for the solid input "Lov" hey are you from the NW? Just wondering since you said it rains for weeks if not months lol cuz thats the truth here in WA. Yea I will get my diet in check and I most def want to make it a lifestyle choice. At times I struggle, with kids and wife and not eating the same stuff they want is tuff. I will admit I need to do some serious cardio too. I hate it I hate it I hate it LOL! I’ve tried the treadmill but have been told I’m better off walking at a high incline, or even better just doing the stair climber. Whats your choice of cardio? Thanks again btw!
    GERM
    Do cardio at times other than your lifting time of the day, for example if you lift in the morning, do cardio at night, and/or on days you don’t lift. Slow and long cardio on an empty stomach (whey is ok) is the way to go for fat loss. HIIT is good for cardiovascular health and blood circulation, but too much will result in smaller muscles. An hour a day is ideal.

Yes to high incline walking, it’s good, I get bored fast so I switch between cycling, walking, or the Bambss fitness madark_sidene, 20 mins each.

drab
    Marcus

Yea i put up some before and after pics in my album on my profile. Yea i carry muscle still strong just wanna look leaner with a mean muscle look lol

My diet went to shit after august and i put some fat back on in the stomach region……again lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.