Why do you use steroids?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Why do you use steroids?

I thought I would start a thread about why each person uses them. It seems like with many of the pro/fake wrestlers that have died or have had major heart issues. Arnold has had heart issues, of course recently Michael Clarke Duncan died due to heart issues. It makes me wonder… can you have a life of using them and expect to live a long healthy life?

I do understand the many benefits that test has proven to give. However, it is known to cause heart problems (from what i’ve read anyway) over time.

Of course the benefits are much more so in older people.

Anyway, why do you use it?

Viewing 14 replies - 46 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • Replies
    -PuF-
    Quote Originally Posted by KitoView
    I got kicked out of the army cause of bad eye sight and then started to suffer from deppersion started getting fat with a feeling of faliure that i let my self and my country down even tho my medical condtion is out of my control. the women i loved left me got even more depressed started drinking taking cocaine and just hating life.Than about 2 years later i woke up one day turned on the tv and this movie came on "PUMPING IRON" it changed my life i saw the dedication and the succes or death aditude of arnie and i was hooked. I nearly got a wood when he said " even if theres a bomb going off around you never lose your concentration" since then i started hitting the gym then the juice came a few years later. I think the steroids have made me more deppressed and a bit of a loner but who cares im big and good looking with a big ego to boot.

That felt really good to get off my chest never told anyone this before

Having a big ego is fine IMO… I have one and i’m not big… I just know i’ve worked hard to get what I have… not only that, but I work no matter what. I have a bad shoulder and back, doctors tell me to rest, but instead I look for whatever ways or exercises I can that will still help me with my goals.

I’ll also add that I think you should seek some help if you are having some depression issues.

Lunk1
    Quote Originally Posted by -PuF-View
    That’s interesting… many feel that adding more mass doesn’t help with power (in terms of striking) I myself disagree with that statement and think it helps at least to some degree.

So Pacquiao can hit as hard as Tyson???????

-PuF-
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1View
    So Pacquiao can hit as hard as Tyson???????

No, Pacquiao needs to worry about not getting schooled by Marquez and Floyd. A reporter I know has been in quite deep with PED use in boxing… suddenly manny didn’t look as good and couldn’t hurt a 135 lb fighter moving up, but was able to hurt Mosley who had an all time great dark_siden? Come on.

Tasmaniac
    No, Pacquiao needs to worry about not getting schooled by Marquez and Floyd. A reporter I know has been in quite deep with PED use in boxing… suddenly manny didn’t look as good and couldn’t hurt a 135 lb fighter moving up, but was able to hurt Mosley who had an all time great dark_siden? Come on.

When you are thin, there’s a big limit to your abilities. Hence the need for weight divisions. If you are bigger you often need less skill to be able to fight. As long as you can still move well. My trainer in high school was 130-140 kg bendark_sideng 500lb and was quicker than me as a 60kg weakling.

MuscleInk
    I use them because Lunk1 told me too
    Tron3219
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk

Kinda like when he told u were a police negotiator? Lol

Ur post literally made me lol

SkYB
    I like it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInkView
    StevoBro
    I thought I would start a thread about why each person uses them. It seems like with many of the pro/fake wrestlers that have died or have had major heart issues. Arnold has had heart issues, of course recently Michael Clarke Duncan died due to heart issues. It makes me wonder… can you have a life of using them and expect to live a long healthy life?

I do understand the many benefits that test has proven to give. However, it is known to cause heart problems (from what i’ve read anyway) over time.

Of course the benefits are much more so in older people.

Anyway, why do you use it?

What does Michael Clarke Duncan have to do with steroids ? lol

Tyler
    Quote Originally Posted by the_kretView
    too hard to get in oz…

if ordered from ar-r, will most likely get seized by customs…

Hey Kronik, I ordered Nolvadex from from AR-R would it get seized as well?

Shige
    Hmmmm I use them to get massive and push heavy things around
    Tasmaniac
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerView
    Hey Kronik, I ordered Nolvadex from Ar-R and I live in Queensland. Will it get seized? Also if I order the liquid Clenbuterol from AR-R would it get seized as well?

What you have to look at is whether its legal here or not. Clen is illegal and will get seized and then you will get a letter. I’m not sure about nolvadex but I think it’s hit and miss. Clomid will get through though…

-PuF-
    Quote Originally Posted by TasmaniacView
    When you are thin, there’s a big limit to your abilities. Hence the need for weight divisions. If you are bigger you often need less skill to be able to fight. As long as you can still move well. My trainer in high school was 130-140 kg bendark_sideng 500lb and was quicker than me as a 60kg weakling.

Movement is a big part of boxing or fighting in general. Fighting is an art… it’s not about aggression so much IMO. However, i’m not sure what you are getting at… so someone was quicker than you that was bigger? I’m saying that adding mass IMO does make one able to move quicker and to torque the body to punch for instance… therefore the muscles that help the body to move that are stronger are going to result in a better, and quicker punch. Being a puncher is more of a gift, but it all i’m saying is that it can be improved.

-PuF-
    Quote Originally Posted by StevoBroView
    What does Michael Clarke Duncan have to do with steroids? lol

Yes, he didn’t really fit into that group I know. My point is it’s quite obvious from his size that he was hardly natural, but that his death resulted from a heart issue, which COULD have been caused by using… though I can’t prove that… it was just an example.

Tasmaniac
    Movement is a big part of boxing or fighting in general. Fighting is an art… it’s not about aggression so much IMO. However, i’m not sure what you are getting at… so someone was quicker than you that was bigger? I’m saying that adding mass IMO does make one able to move quicker and to torque the body to punch for instance… therefore the muscles that help the body to move that are stronger are going to result in a better, and quicker punch. Being a puncher is more of a gift, but it all i’m saying is that it can be improved.

Heart is a massive part of being able to fight well. Along with some good footwork. And as a skinny fella, your ability will always be limited. But when you can hit hard your ability goes way up. Having a good size is also good because you can take a few hits. A good style of fighting to learn how to take hits is kyokushin karate. The theory is that if you feel pain while you train, you’ll feel less in a real situation. And probably the most important factor is experience. Until I got into fights my training was almost useless. Now you also need to learn a heap of styles. BJJ, boxing, a karate kind of style and Muay Thai give you a great base. Every time I learn a new style I realise how one-dimensional people (including me) are…

Viewing 14 replies - 46 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.