Why do you use steroids?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Why do you use steroids?

I thought I would start a thread about why each person uses them. It seems like with many of the pro/fake wrestlers that have died or have had major heart issues. Arnold has had heart issues, of course recently Michael Clarke Duncan died due to heart issues. It makes me wonder… can you have a life of using them and expect to live a long healthy life?

I do understand the many benefits that test has proven to give. However, it is known to cause heart problems (from what i’ve read anyway) over time.

Of course the benefits are much more so in older people.

Anyway, why do you use it?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 59 total)
  • Replies
    Tron3219
    Ta get big duh 😛 jk to break past genetic potential, hate being stagnant
    -PuF-
    I can understand that… so for you, do the benefits you see outweigh the risks? Or do you feel that you are cautious enough with how much you use that you won’t have the above issues?
    Lunk1
    None of these deaths or issues has been directly accredited to steroid use . This topic is done about once evry other week…search function at the top right corner.

Lunk1
    Quote Originally Posted by -PuF-View
    I can understand that… so for you, do the benefits you see outweigh the risks? Or do you feel that you are cautious enough with how much you use that you won’t have the above issues?

In my opinion there is a HUGE difference between steroid use and steroid ABUSE !!!!!!!!!!!!

Tron3219
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1
    In my opinion there is a HUGE difference between steroid use and steroid ABUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed, moderation is the key. The fellas u mentioned have done KILOS of juice lol

tdk
    Do you drink or drive a car? Then you are in way more danger then the AAS will cause if not abused.. It’s about being stronger in life… There is a difference between use and abuse… And most deaths you here of are myths… Watch the truth about steroids on YouTube where a major tv network did a in depth study about steroids… More people die eating cheeseburgers and drinking soda then people who add compounds and workout a lot…

Tron3219
    Quote Originally Posted by tdk
    Do you drink or drive a car? Then you are in way more danger then the AAS will cause if not abused.. It’s about being stronger in life… There is a difference between use and abuse… And most deaths you here of are myths… Watch the truth about steroids on YouTube where a major tv network did a in depth study about steroids… More people die eating cheeseburgers and drinking soda then people who add compounds and workout a lot…

Die of obesity related issues or die cuz of sexy related issues…I chose sexy! Lol

tdk
    Quote Originally Posted by Tron3219
    Die of obesity related issues or die cuz of sexy related issues…I chose sexy! Lol

Really! Lol, I can’t believe the crap people hear. Experience is the only educator sometimes!

-PuF-
    I’m not against the use of it obviously. I’m 34 and will have to likely have to use something in the near future. So far my test is ok and in the normal range (633 total) free% and so forth is also fine.

So it is not true that it causes issues with the ventricle or whatever it supposedly is that is a problem?

Lunk1
    Steroids CAN cause a plethora of health related issues. High cholesterol, enlarged prostate, high BP, damge to the HPTA and so on. There is a risk involved in every drug you can take. Read the warning label on asperine. I just had this same argument 2 days ago with a Doc who was blaming a stroke on HRT due to high cholesterol. He said it says right in the warning. I said every prescription drug I can think of seems to end with could cause death at the end of the warning list!

It’s about responsible use and taking all the available precautions to lessen the risks, such as using an AI, getting blood work done, PCT, adequit time off and so on.

XXJOKERXX55
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1View
    In my opinion there is a HUGE difference between steroid use and steroid ABUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the key. Keep doses reasonable, cycle use, and keep an eye on your health, bp, blood work and the risk are minimal.

-PuF-
    oh I definitely agree. I have to take several meds and there’s warnings on all of them. I just thought it would be interesting to get each persons reason as to why they use it.

For instance… in sports I believe it’s a complete and total cheat… no if’s and’s or buts about it.

However, while illegal, I feel that people such as cops or military should be able to use it if they need more power. You don’t know what you might run into in either profession.

Mixer808
    My body is naturally skinny. In a nutshell I actually needed a boost to get over the early plateau I hit when I started lifting.
    -PuF-
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixer808View
    My body is naturally skinny. In a nutshell I actually needed a boost to get over the early plateau I hit when I started lifting.

so you have been satisfied with the results?

XXJOKERXX55
    Quote Originally Posted by -PuF-View
    oh I definitely agree. I have to take several meds and there’s warnings on all of them. I just thought it would be interesting to get each persons reason as to why they use it.

For instance… in sports I believe it’s a complete and total cheat… no if’s and’s or buts about it.

However, while illegal, I feel that people such as cops or military should be able to use it if they need more power. You don’t know what you might run into in either profession.

I don’t care who’s using them. I’m convinced most athletes use them. We only hear about the ones that get caught.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 59 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.