Why do you use steroids?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Why do you use steroids?

I thought I would start a thread about why each person uses them. It seems like with many of the pro/fake wrestlers that have died or have had major heart issues. Arnold has had heart issues, of course recently Michael Clarke Duncan died due to heart issues. It makes me wonder… can you have a life of using them and expect to live a long healthy life?

I do understand the many benefits that test has proven to give. However, it is known to cause heart problems (from what i’ve read anyway) over time.

Of course the benefits are much more so in older people.

Anyway, why do you use it?

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 59 total)
  • Replies
    Lunk1
    This should be moved to the lounge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    t-dogg
    Because in my line of work, i need them lol.
    Tasmaniac
    Quote Originally Posted by t-doggView
    Because in my line of work, i need them lol.

Same here. I’m in security and although I did years of martial arts, I was still way too skinny

Tasmaniac
    Quote Originally Posted by tdkView
    Do you drink or drive a car? Then you are in way more danger then the AAS will cause if not abused.. It’s about being stronger in life… There is a difference between use and abuse… And most deaths you here of are myths… Watch the truth about steroids on YouTube where a major tv network did a in depth study about steroids… More people die eating cheeseburgers and drinking soda then people who add compounds and workout a lot…

What I am wondering is if someone who is a mesomorph would be more likely to develop problems from AAS. Their heart would be more likely to enlarge after use simply because their body is able to grow naturally a lot easier. As opposed to an ectomorph like me who has had to do everything exactly right to be able to put any weight on…

the_kret
    Quote Originally Posted by TasmaniacView
    What I am wondering is if someone who is a mesomorph would be more likely to develop problems from AAS. Their heart would be more likely to enlarge after use simply because their body is able to grow naturally a lot easier. As opposed to an ectomorph like me who has had to do everything exactly right to be able to put any weight on…

sounds like me, i find it easy to gain weight, but hard to loose it which kinda sucks coz im trying to cut atm…lol

and for the original question, i dont use AAS, yet…. but when i do it will be to look big and pretty lol.

Tasmaniac
    Quote Originally Posted by the_kretView
    sounds like me, i find it easy to gain weight, but hard to loose it which kinda sucks coz im trying to cut atm…lol

and for the original question, i dont use AAS, yet…. but when i do it will be to look big and pretty lol.

In my mind, you’d have to be more likely to end up with an enlarged heart which would possibly cause death later on. In my case, I’m nearly 30 kg above my natural weight and still skinny lol I’d just be happy with your genetic superiority and just go for GHRP-2 or HGH. It’s much safer

the_kret
    In my mind, you’d have to be more likely to end up with an enlarged heart which would possibly cause death later on. In my case, I’m nearly 30 kg above my natural weight and still skinny lol I’d just be happy with your genetic superiority and just go for GHRP-2 or HGH. It’s much safer

HGH is too expensive.. plus you dont really cycle that.. its more of a for life type of thing..

Tasmaniac
    HGH is too expensive.. plus you dont really cycle that.. its more of a for life type of thing..

GHRP-2 and IGF-1 then?
    Not only does it work well, it’s legal

the_kret
    too hard to get in oz…

if ordered from , will most likely get seized by customs…

the_kret
    HGH would enlarge your organs more than test anyway, wouldn’t it???
    Kito
    I got kicked out of the army cause of bad eye sight and then started to suffer from deppersion started getting fat with a feeling of faliure that i let my self and my country down even tho my medical condtion is out of my control. the women i loved left me got even more depressed started drinking taking cocaine and just hating life.Than about 2 years later i woke up one day turned on the tv and this movie came on "PUMPING IRON" it changed my life i saw the dedication and the succes or death aditude of arnie and i was hooked. I nearly got a wood when he said " even if theres a bomb going off around you never lose your concentration" since then i started hitting the gym then the juice came a few years later. I think the steroids have made me more deppressed and a bit of a loner but who cares im big and good looking with a big ego to boot.

That felt really good to get off my chest never told anyone this before

Tasmaniac
    too hard to get in oz…

if ordered from ar-r, will most likely get seized by customs…

I’m also in musition. If you order it from overseas the consensus is that it will be seized. There’s a good company who will deliver very quick. I order mine on a Wednesday and its delivered to Melbourne CBD Friday morning.

Tasmaniac
    HGH would enlarge your organs more than test anyway, wouldn’t it???

I doubt it. Test is all about enlarging things. I saw my doc about GHRPs and he said that stuff is good for years before you’d have to worry about any serious side effects. Although HGH is a lot stronger

I am going to use because I plan on being an IFBB pro. I didn’t have the skill to make the football, basketball, or soccer team in university, so I feel TrueMaxding is one of the only options I have left. I guess i’m just a burned out high-school, all-star athelete who couldn’t make it in college.
    -PuF-
    Same here. I’m in security and although I did years of martial arts, I was still way too skinny

That’s interesting… many feel that adding more mass doesn’t help with power (in terms of striking) I myself disagree with that statement and think it helps at least to some degree.

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 59 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.