Why do you use steroids?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Why do you use steroids?

I thought I would start a thread about why each person uses them. It seems like with many of the pro/fake wrestlers that have died or have had major heart issues. Arnold has had heart issues, of course recently Michael Clarke Duncan died due to heart issues. It makes me wonder… can you have a life of using them and expect to live a long healthy life?

I do understand the many benefits that test has proven to give. However, it is known to cause heart problems (from what i’ve read anyway) over time.

Of course the benefits are much more so in older people.

Anyway, why do you use it?

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 59 total)
  • Replies
    XXJOKERXX55
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixer808View
    My body is naturally skinny. In a nutshell I actually needed a boost to get over the early plateau I hit when I started lifting.

Nobody NEEDS them when they start out. Good diet and training will put size on anybody new, the body will always adapt to some degree.

Tyler
    Well my first reasons to start going to the gym were to feel noticed by people. It probably sounds ****ing gay to you guys, but its true. Then when you start getting the attention from attractive girls, I started thinking yeah the gym is definitely to get with girls. Then as time progresses I realize I’m doing it to push myself, prove to myself and the doubters than I can do it, and to live a much healthier and fruitful lifestyle. The reason for my using AAS is to push myself harder than I have ever before and to see what new limits I can adark_sideeve. Nothing better than proving to yourself you can do better, and proving the doubters wrong.
    -PuF-
    Quote Originally Posted by XXJOKERXX55View
    I don’t care who’s using them. I’m convinced most athletes use them. We only hear about the ones that get caught.

obviously… most or all football players use them, which is pretty easy to see.

However as a boxingfan (hence the name lol) I am TOTALLY against it in ANY combat sport. It’s dangerous enough without using. Let your talent speak for itself.

-PuF-
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerView
    Well my first reasons to start going to the gym were to feel noticed by people. It probably sounds ****ing gay to you guys, but its true. Then when you start getting the attention from attractive girls, I started thinking yeah the gym is definitely to get with girls. Then as time progresses I realize I’m doing it to push myself, prove to myself and the doubters than I can do it, and to live a much healthier and fruitful lifestyle. The reason for my using AAS is to push myself harder than I have ever before and to see what new limits I can adark_sideeve. Nothing better than proving to yourself you can do better, and proving the doubters wrong.

Right, but don’t you think that proving anyone wrong by having to use something isn’t the best way vs. having the right diet and exercise plan and doing it naturally?

Tyler
    Quote Originally Posted by -PuF-View
    Right, but don’t you think that proving anyone wrong by having to use something isn’t the best way vs. having the right diet and exercise plan and doing it naturally?

I more meant proving people wrong by just being in the gym and ifting. I have my reasons for using AAS such as pushing myself further than before, readark_sideng new heights, experiencing something different I guess. People said I’d never be big, people said I’d never go to university and study law etc. Even family members have said these things to me. Feels good being able to say I’ve done more with my life in twenty years than what they have their whole lives.

Metalject
    Steroid use vs. Steroid Abuse , it’s a weird argument in a lot of the ways and I mean that on both sides of the fence. Think about it, to the general public any use is abuse. To many doctors, even TRT is borderline abuse. Then there are the steroid users, the message board guys, and there’s always a line on each board that defines use and abuse…at least in a general sense.

My opinion is probably a little more liberal than some…my opinion is that any use is fine so as long as you’re not causing damage to yourself. I don’t care what the doses are or what the combination of steroids may be, if you’re not hurting yourself this isn’t abuse. That said, I’m also a believer in that people should pretty much be allowed to do whatever they want. If someone wants to take the risk they should be free to do so. If you’re legally allowed to stuff your face with lard 24hrs a day you should be legally allowed to use all the steroids you want. In my opinion, so as long as your actions do not harm anyone else then there really shouldn’t be an issue. If your actions are harming others, you bet, this would be an issue of concern. In my opinion, this is all that matters.

-PuF-
    so, at what point does everyone feel abuse is actually abuse? It might be hard to convince someone they are abusing them.
    M1xel
    so, at what point does everyone feel abuse is actually abuse? It might be hard to convince someone they are abusing them.

When you are ignoring health problems.

IMO: To get from Point A to Point B faster.

And as long as you are doing everything correctly and not arbitrary. Do your research!!

Metalject
    If they’re hurting themselves but in the end it’s there choice just as it’s someones choice to smoke five packs of cigarettes a day, eat burger king around the clock or spend their entire pay check on scratch off tickets. All stupid behavior but that’s each person’s choice.
    -PuF-
    This is one of the problems I have seen. Just as a for instance… if you ask about a cycle of something, you will get 10 different answers. It doesn’t seem like there is a hard and fast rule.

When I was interested in Var, I had asked about 20 mg a day. Most told me that wasn’t enough… while our site sponsors main site says otherwise. I was told by many however that 20 mg’s would do nothing for me at all, and that 60 or more mg’s is what I would need. I’m not a big guy (maybe 160 lbs shredded or less) so I may not need as much as the 200 lb 6’2 guy correct? Ultimately I didn’t want the possibility of liver issues, so I decided against Var.

Tyler
    This is one of the problems I have seen. Just as a for instance… if you ask about a cycle of something, you will get 10 different answers. It doesn’t seem like there is a hard and fast rule.

When I was interested in Var, I had asked about 20 mg a day. Most told me that wasn’t enough… while our site sponsors main site says otherwise. I was told by many however that 20 mg’s would do nothing for me at all, and that 60 or more mg’s is what I would need. I’m not a big guy (maybe 160 lbs shredded or less) so I may not need as much as the 200 lb 6’2 guy correct? Ultimately I didn’t want the possibility of liver issues, so I decided against Var.

Anavar is pretty mild on the liver mate. I’m using it now. The bigger problem than the liver is the suppression of your natural testosterone .

-PuF-
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerView
    Anavar is pretty mild on the liver mate. I’m using it now. The bigger problem than the liver is the suppression of your natural testosterone.

well yeah, that was the other part… makes the price go up quite a bit and makes me need more than I want to take. What the hell out there doesn’t suppress test? Besides test that is lol.

Tyler
    well yeah, that was the other part… makes the price go up quite a bit and makes me need more than I want to take. What the hell out there doesn’t suppress test? Besides test that is lol.

There’s nothing that doesn’t in terms of AAS. There will always be side effects to AAS use.

Metalject

All steroid suppress natural production, even testosterone . However, all steroids do not suppress at the same rate. Some are far more suppressive than others. Some can promote total suppression while others milder reductions and everything in-between.

M1xel

Do more research and figure out the general consensus. 20mg a day is a little more than what a female would be taking. Yes, 60mg would be more suited towards you. Var and your liver aren’t that bad.

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 59 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.