Simplest most effective cycle

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Simplest most effective cycle

so most you guys know I generally have some pretty ‘advanced’ AAS cycle protocols, between stacking, phase cycling, compound rotation, etc..
    so I’m going to take a different angle here . this is just my opinion of what the most effective ‘Simple’ basic cycle is. mainly for putting on quality muscle tissue (no cosmetic effects, just going for new muscle tissue here)

1000mg test
    500mg deca
    600mg primo

thats it

now you can go with low dose test for you guys that are estrogen sensitive or don’t like running higher dosages of test (then up the deca) , but for you guys that grow fairly well off of test , I can say for certain when you get to the 1000-1500mg zone of test it becomes way more anabolic . 600mg of test is one thing, but 1200mg of test is almost like running an entirely different compound. you will put on more size at that dosage

as for the deca and primo. two of the most anabolic , low side effect, compounds around. they do great at simply adding new muscle tissue over time.

if I could only run one simple stack over and over again and had no access to any ‘advanced protocols’ then I would run this stack .

what would you guys run as your go to ‘simple stack’ ?

Viewing 6 replies - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Replies
    mihhhail
    OK, so I got my Primo today. Excited to start. Looking at test cyp 200mg/week, masteron 200mg/week, & primo 300mg/week for the summer……any thoughts/suggestions from you knowledgeable fellows?

nightflier
    Quote Originally Posted by mihhhailView
    OK, so I got my Primo today. Excited to start. Looking at test cyp 200mg/week, masteron 200mg/week, & primo 300mg/week for the summer……any thoughts/suggestions from you knowledgeable fellows?

If that’s your HRT or cruise I’d leave out the masteron , as one of the points of cruising is to give your androgen receptors a break, and Masteron is pretty androgenic . Maybe throw in Deca at 100mg a week, and I’d say you’ve got a pretty good setup.

mihhhail
    Quote Originally Posted by nightflierView
    If that’s your HRT or cruise I’d leave out the masteron, as one of the points of cruising is to give your androgen receptors a break, and Masteron is pretty androgenic. Maybe throw in Deca at 100mg a week, and I’d say you’ve got a pretty good setup.

Great. That’s pretty much what I was looking for. BUT, (& I’m pretty sure I know the answer to this) what about my Tren 50mg ed? I really, really like my tren. It has made me leaner than I have ever been in my life. I know it’s androgenic , so I prolly should d/c it. Do you think the Primo will keep me fairly lean? Summer is coming up, you know. Even though we’re in quarantine my wife will still see me in our swimming pool lol.

nightflier
    Quote Originally Posted by mihhhailView
    Great. That’s pretty much what I was looking for. BUT, (& I’m pretty sure I know the answer to this) what about my Tren 50mg ed? I really, really like my tren. It has made me leaner than I have ever been in my life. I know it’s androgenic, so I prolly should d/c it. Do you think the Primo will keep me fairly lean? Summer is coming up, you know. Even though we’re in quarantine my wife will still see me in our swimming pool lol.

I mean you can do whatever you want. I was assuming this was for a cruise. If I’m “cruising” on Tren (and I usually don’t for the reasons I mentioned above) I’d keep it to like 100mg or less. Also, and this is completely beside the point, I like cruising on long esthers.

Now if you want to run your 200 test 200 primo in the backround and run 350mg of Tren Ace and 350 mg of Mast prop a week, then by all means do so. I’ve done similar, with good success.

mihhhail
    Quote Originally Posted by nightflierView
    I mean you can do whatever you want. I was assuming this was for a cruise. If I’m “cruising” on Tren (and I usually don’t for the reasons I mentioned above) I’d keep it to like 100mg or less. Also, and this is completely beside the point, I like cruising on long esthers.

Now if you want to run your 200 test 200 primo in the backround and run 350mg of Tren Ace and 350 mg of Mast prop a week, then by all means do so. I’ve done similar, with good success.

Yes, I am looking for a few months cruise. I prolly really need to drop the Tren for a while anyway. Gonna do the test/deca /primo, as you mentionef above. I have read several threads & responses by you & S@merHead, & they all relatively point to that for a long cruise. I’m pumped & ready for it! Thanks!

mihhhail
    Tren kinda makes me an ass, anyway.

Viewing 6 replies - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.