Simplest most effective cycle

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Simplest most effective cycle

so most you guys know I generally have some pretty ‘advanced’ AAS cycle protocols, between stacking, phase cycling, compound rotation, etc..
    so I’m going to take a different angle here . this is just my opinion of what the most effective ‘Simple’ basic cycle is. mainly for putting on quality muscle tissue (no cosmetic effects, just going for new muscle tissue here)

1000mg test
    500mg deca
    600mg primo

thats it

now you can go with low dose test for you guys that are estrogen sensitive or don’t like running higher dosages of test (then up the deca) , but for you guys that grow fairly well off of test , I can say for certain when you get to the 1000-1500mg zone of test it becomes way more anabolic . 600mg of test is one thing, but 1200mg of test is almost like running an entirely different compound. you will put on more size at that dosage

as for the deca and primo. two of the most anabolic , low side effect, compounds around. they do great at simply adding new muscle tissue over time.

if I could only run one simple stack over and over again and had no access to any ‘advanced protocols’ then I would run this stack .

what would you guys run as your go to ‘simple stack’ ?

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 51 total)
  • Replies
    Oman
    Already said Dan Duchaine:

"If you can’t grow with Deca , you can’t grow at all."

What this means is that a simple test cycle plus Deca is one of the best cycles for gross earnings.

nightflier
    Quote Originally Posted by OmanView
    Already said Dan Duchaine:

"If you can’t grow with Deca , you can’t grow at all."

What this means is that a simple test cycle plus Deca is one of the best cycles for gross earnings.

Dan’s not wrong, but at the time he wrote that Deca was about the most powerful injectable they had at their disposal.

muzonk
    Quote Originally Posted by OldBoyView
    just an fyi – Ment IS a progestin based compound itself (its a 19 nor just like Tren and Deca ). the reason why Ment is so estrogenic is via its progestin effects

having said that , I think Ment goes quite well with other 19 nors like Tren and Deca. you just need to have some Masteron in there to blunt some of the progestin

How much masteron would be needed to reach that effect?

OldBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by muzonkView
    How much masteron would be needed to reach that effect?

I think 100mg EOD works great on cycle

muzonk
    Quote Originally Posted by OldBoyView
    I think 100mg EOD works great on cycle

So if I stay with this cycle and do it like this
    1-4 40mg metha
    1-12 1000mg test e
    1-12 750mg deca
    1-12 400mg mast e
    1-10 150mg ment
    With slin for 2×4 weeks
    2×0.5mg arimidex if needed
    Is it good now?

Mooseman33
    huge cycle for young guy.

curious on ur stats brotha. That is going to be a wild ride for 12 weeks, please log it if you are going to go thru with it cause you are going to grow and grow.

Max Payne
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33View

curious on ur stats brotha. That is going to be a wild ride for 12 weeks, please log it if you are going to go thru with it cause you are going to grow and grow.

If I remember correctly he is pretty advanced and has a hell of a physique.. but agreed thats a hell of cycle

muzonk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33View

Huge cycle is needed to reach huge goals imo
    I’m 6′ 1, and around 235lbs with 13-4% bf. My goal is to reach 245-50 with that cycle and go above 260 until the end of 2020
    I’ll definitely log it, I wanna start it next week or the week after that

muzonk
    Quote Originally Posted by Max PayneView
    If I remember correctly he is pretty advanced and has a hell of a physique.. but agreed thats a hell of cycle

I’m far from having a hell of a physique, but I’m working on it really hard, thanks brother

Bobi28m
    Huge cycle is needed to reach huge goals imo
    I’m 6′ 1, and around 235lbs with 13-4% bf. My goal is to reach 245-50 with that cycle and go above 260 until the end of 2020
    I’ll definitely log it, I wanna start it next week or the week after that

Just curious how many calories your eating? I’m 6’1" and 245 at 48yra old.

muzonk
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobi28mView
    Just curious how many calories your eating? I’m 6’1" and 245 at 48yra old.

I’m eating around 3300 now, but I got much leaner in my previous cycle, so I won’t be afraid of DikkIyhydrates and up that with fats too to get above 4000 this time.

Frbanhat
    Participant
    none
    I’m eating around 3300 now, but I got much leaner in my previous cycle, so I won’t be afraid of DikkIyhydrates and up that with fats too to get above 4000 this time.

235 lbs at 3300 calories???? That’s wild!!! I’d love that haha

Then again, most men I know (who don’t work out) weigh around that or more on ~1800-2000 calories

Max Payne
    Quote Originally Posted by ArcвnnView

Then again, most men I know (who don’t work out) weigh around that or more on ~1800-2000 calories

Lol aint that the truth its amazing what a TrueMaxding 220lbs looks like vs an average 220lbs and so on. It just takes more to feed the muscle i think say on average bc so much i happening when we train energy wise

Fenix7

Not likely. Most people who don’t train generally know fuck all about how much they eat either. You’d be amazed at the looks I’ve seen on the faces of pubbies once I made them use a calorie tracker and a food scale for a week.
    Usually followed by something like “holy shit, how am I eating that much?” I am normally able to quickly finger sodas, flavored coffee creamer and energy drinks for huge amounts of it.

muzonk

Most of my gym mates who weigh the same are usually on an around 4000 kcal diet. My basal metabolism is around 1900 without training.

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.