Simplest most effective cycle

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Simplest most effective cycle

so most you guys know I generally have some pretty ‘advanced’ AAS cycle protocols, between stacking, phase cycling, compound rotation, etc..
    so I’m going to take a different angle here . this is just my opinion of what the most effective ‘Simple’ basic cycle is. mainly for putting on quality muscle tissue (no cosmetic effects, just going for new muscle tissue here)

1000mg test
    500mg deca
    600mg primo

thats it

now you can go with low dose test for you guys that are estrogen sensitive or don’t like running higher dosages of test (then up the deca) , but for you guys that grow fairly well off of test , I can say for certain when you get to the 1000-1500mg zone of test it becomes way more anabolic . 600mg of test is one thing, but 1200mg of test is almost like running an entirely different compound. you will put on more size at that dosage

as for the deca and primo. two of the most anabolic , low side effect, compounds around. they do great at simply adding new muscle tissue over time.

if I could only run one simple stack over and over again and had no access to any ‘advanced protocols’ then I would run this stack .

what would you guys run as your go to ‘simple stack’ ?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)
  • Replies
    nightflier
    For something I could run probably indefinitely without ever having to cruise off…

Test – 1000mg
    DHB- 400mg
    Deca – 250mg
    Dianabol – 20mg pre workout, probably 3 days a week)

I have no realm of experience with Primo, but you’re kind of making me rethink the whole blast and cruise thing to running more of a heavy anabolic cruise that I never really gave to come away from.

Max Payne
    My test doses is usually 750 mg or less when i cycle, if i use dbol or winstrol i use 25-50 mg for 6-8 weeks and currently use mast around 300mg per week.

Would upping my test to say 2 grams shake things up? Im nervous about the sides id get with acne and bloat but idk maybe throw var in also.

What do u think of Mast instead of Primo, considering idk if i can get legit primo?

2000 mg test
    400-600 mast
    50-75 var daily

Any feedback on that cycle?

OldBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by Max PayneView
    My test doses is usually 750 mg or less when i cycle, if i use dbol or winstrol i use 25-50 mg for 6-8 weeks and currently use mast around 300mg per week.

Would upping my test to say 2 grams shake things up? Im nervous about the sides id get with acne and bloat but idk maybe throw var in also.

What do u think of Mast instead of Primo, considering idk if i can get legit primo?

2000 mg test
    400-600 mast
    50-75 var daily

in my log, last winter around dec/jan of last year or so , I ran an experiment with 2000mg of test , 1000mg of Tren , and 500mg of Mast .
    went ok, but did not sleep for days and had severe brain fog from the androgen over load. I think it was mainly from the Tren.

since then I’ve experimented with high dose Test without issues . 1500-1800 test is not an issue . once you get over 1000+mg of test its like a whole different compound .. have clients that are members of this board that can attest to this as well . Jayd, he did a run of 1500+ and felt amazing and has made massive gains over the last year . Charger who I’m working with for his off season right now, which he has logged in his log, ran a 1500mg of test phase for his off season just recently (he’s the most muscular he’s ever been)..
    high dose test blasts have their benefits .

its worth a try.. I have zero restraints to blasting 2g of test for several weeks..

side note — the whole reason I did the super high dose test, Tren, Mast, cycle was because of a thoery that I learned about from a chemical biologist that worked for big pharma for 25 years doing nothing but studying the androgen receptor, and his theory was that if you suddenly and massively flood the entire body with androgens your body will go into ‘shock mode’ and rapidly begin up regulating androgen receptor density to accommodate it all . so basically its a way of increasing the amount of androgen receptors you have.
    my androgen load during that experiment was like 7500 (ie, = to running 7500mg of test per week)..

as for Masteron . its mainly an androgen with some anabolic properties . I advise running Mast in a majority of cycles. if you ever see one of my client AAS protocols you’ll generally always see Masteron listed as an ancillary (if its not an actual part of the cycle, it still needs to be on hand at all times) . its an extremely usable compound for many situations .

however, mast and primo shouldn’t be compared, though they often times are. totally different drugs. they have some similarity (like lowering SHRonin) but thats it . mast is an androgen mainly , primo is a pure anabolic . mast is cosmetic and has ancillary benefits (like blunting progestin receptors) where as Primo is muscle sparing and mainly just up regulates protein synthesis.

anyhow .. trying to run 2000mg of test , with some Mast in the mix and maybe some Nolva (if your E sensitive) , yes give it a try.
    as for Var . save it for a time your on a low dose cruise just to test out and see how Var works for you solo

BatMan

2000 mg test
    400-600 mast
    50-75 var daily

You have been around a long time you should have no problems getting legit primo. In the last few years the AAS/HGH game has drastically changed. There is a lot more testing available and labs are putting out legit products for the most part now. If you fail a random test your reputation is shot. Legit primo is definitely out there.

OldBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by BatManView
    You have been around a long time you should have no problems getting legit primo. In the last few years the AAS/HGH game has drastically changed. There is a lot more testing available and labs are putting out legit products for the most part now. If you fail a random test your reputation is shot. Legit primo is definitely out there.

agree with this 100% .. coming from me a guy that spent $370 a bottle for Primo from an anti aging clinic years ago . never again. plenty of affordable real primo out there now

Windex

2000 mg test
    400-600 mast
    50-75 var daily

Do you have access to Balkan Primo? I used that initially as it was gifted to me and have no complaints. Using domestic now but I’d suggest that lab if it’s an option for you.

Windex
    I did two Test only cycles once upon a time and then threw the idea of cookie cutter stacks out the window afterwards.

If I could only pick one compound on top of my TRT dose it would be Primo or maybe Tren . I would NEVER touch Injectable Winny again – what a nightmare, especially as a calf injection.

There’s tons of compounds I’ve never used and have zero desire to.

Max Payne
    in my log, last winter around dec/jan of last year or so , I ran an experiment with 2000mg of test , 1000mg of Tren , and 500mg of Mast .
    went ok, but did not sleep for days and had severe brain fog from the androgen over load. I think it was mainly from the Tren.

since then I’ve experimented with high dose Test without issues . 1500-1800 test is not an issue . once you get over 1000+mg of test its like a whole different compound .. have clients that are members of this board that can attest to this as well . Jayd, he did a run of 1500+ and felt amazing and has made massive gains over the last year . Charger who I’m working with for his off season right now, which he has logged in his log, ran a 1500mg of test phase for his off season just recently (he’s the most muscular he’s ever been)..
    high dose test blasts have their benefits .

its worth a try.. I have zero restraints to blasting 2g of test for several weeks..

side note — the whole reason I did the super high dose test, Tren, Mast, cycle was because of a thoery that I learned about from a chemical biologist that worked for big pharma for 25 years doing nothing but studying the androgen receptor, and his theory was that if you suddenly and massively flood the entire body with androgens your body will go into ‘shock mode’ and rapidly begin up regulating androgen receptor density to accommodate it all . so basically its a way of increasing the amount of androgen receptors you have.
    my androgen load during that experiment was like 7500 (ie, = to running 7500mg of test per week)..

as for Masteron . its mainly an androgen with some anabolic properties . I advise running Mast in a majority of cycles. if you ever see one of my client AAS protocols you’ll generally always see Masteron listed as an ancillary (if its not an actual part of the cycle, it still needs to be on hand at all times) . its an extremely usable compound for many situations .

however, mast and primo shouldn’t be compared, though they often times are. totally different drugs. they have some similarity (like lowering SHRonin) but thats it . mast is an androgen mainly , primo is a pure anabolic . mast is cosmetic and has ancillary benefits (like blunting progestin receptors) where as Primo is muscle sparing and mainly just up regulates protein synthesis.

anyhow .. trying to run 2000mg of test , with some Mast in the mix and maybe some Nolva (if your E sensitive) , yes give it a try.
    as for Var . save it for a time your on a low dose cruise just to test out and see how Var works for you solo

Ill keep that in mind, save the var. I might do something like high test with mast, and legit deca or primo. That sounds good actually

Paganini
    what would you guys run as your go to ‘simple stack’ ?[/QUOTE]
    Test tren masteron for me��

muzonk
    I’m still planning my next cycle, but it will be like this
    1000mg test e for 15 weeks
    750mg deca for 10-12 weeks(prolactin gets very angry after 10 weeks for me)
    50mg dbol in the first 4 weeks

I wanna add another compound for the last 8-10 weeks just don’t figured out yet. Also wanna add some ghrp6 with slin. My goal is to put on quality size.
    What would you add?

BatMan
    Quote Originally Posted by muzonkView
    I’m still planning my next cycle, but it will be like this
    1000mg test e for 15 weeks
    750mg deca for 10-12 weeks(prolactin gets very angry after 10 weeks for me)
    50mg dbol in the first 4 weeks

I wanna add another compound for the last 8-10 weeks just don’t figured out yet. Also wanna add some ghrp6 with slin. My goal is to put on quality size.
    What would you add?

I wouldn’t run it like that, because 15 weeks is to long in my opinion, unless a more advanced protocol is utilized. After the first 8-10 weeks you will see little to no gains. I would use test p or test pp, along with npp, and throw in primo or eq.

I would run it like this:
    1-8
    Test
    Npp
    Eq or primo

9-11
    Eq or primo

12-20
    Test
    Npp
    Eq or primo

Do what you want with the oral, and a couple 3-4 week runs with the slin. I feel this will acheive better results then what you have listed others may disagree, but shorter blasts with higher dosages work better from what i have seen. I also didnt post any dosages, because you should decide that. This should also help with the prolactin issue.

muzonk
    I wouldn’t run it like that, because 15 weeks is to long in my opinion, unless a more advanced protocol is utilized. After the first 8-10 weeks you will see little to no gains. I would use test p or test pp, along with npp, and throw in primo or eq.

I would run it like this:
    1-8
    Test
    Npp
    Eq or primo

9-11
    Eq or primo

12-20
    Test
    Npp
    Eq or primo

Do what you want with the oral, and a couple 3-4 week runs with the slin. I feel this will acheive better results then what you have listed others may disagree, but shorter blasts with higher dosages work better from what i have seen. I also didnt post any dosages, because you should decide that. This should also help with the prolactin issue.

That looks really good, but npp doesn’t work for me really good, that’s why I’m using deca instead. I always get more strength but less muscle from short esters like test p, npp, tren a.
    I may add some ment, but it’s very estrogenic and I’m afraid it will be much worse with a progestin like deca.
    I think I’ll try an advanced protocol instead of just throwing in 2-3 AAS for 15 weeks.

OldBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by muzonkView
    That looks really good, but npp doesn’t work for me really good, that’s why I’m using deca instead. I always get more strength but less muscle from short esters like test p, npp, tren a.
    I may add some ment, but it’s very estrogenic and I’m afraid it will be much worse with a progestin like deca.
    I think I’ll try an advanced protocol instead of just throwing in 2-3 AAS for 15 weeks.

just an fyi – Ment IS a progestin based compound itself (its a 19 nor just like Tren and Deca). the reason why Ment is so estrogenic is via its progestin effects

having said that , I think Ment goes quite well with other 19 nors like Tren and Deca. you just need to have some Masteron in there to blunt some of the progestin

nik 
    none
    GH what’s your opinion on using the shorter ester NPP vs the longer ester Deca ? I’m flip flopping between the two can’t decide which one to go with. Can I inject NPP mon/wed/fri? Basically 3 times p/wk? I’d rather pin less, hence the Deca. Just not 100% sure. Or if I’m just being too critical here? Planning for a Nandralone plus Test E cycle.

OldBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by nik View
    GH what’s your opinion on using the shorter ester NPP vs the longer ester Deca? I’m flip flopping between the two can’t decide which one to go with. Can I inject NPP mon/wed/fri? Basically 3 times p/wk? I’d rather pin less, hence the Deca. Just not 100% sure. Or if I’m just being too critical here? Planning for a Nandralone plus Test E cycle.

I generally always run both together. I’ll pin Deca once per week at like 250-500mg , then pin NPP at like 100mg every other day. the reason I run both together is for more consistently high levels.. the deca is your base and the NPP keeps you elevated. also things kick in much quicker running them both.
    if I end up missing a shot of NPP , its no biggy cause again the Deca is still in there as your base

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.