Simplest most effective cycle

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Simplest most effective cycle

so most you guys know I generally have some pretty ‘advanced’ AAS cycle protocols, between stacking, phase cycling, compound rotation, etc..
    so I’m going to take a different angle here . this is just my opinion of what the most effective ‘Simple’ basic cycle is. mainly for putting on quality muscle tissue (no cosmetic effects, just going for new muscle tissue here)

1000mg test
    500mg deca
    600mg primo

thats it

now you can go with low dose test for you guys that are estrogen sensitive or don’t like running higher dosages of test (then up the deca) , but for you guys that grow fairly well off of test , I can say for certain when you get to the 1000-1500mg zone of test it becomes way more anabolic . 600mg of test is one thing, but 1200mg of test is almost like running an entirely different compound. you will put on more size at that dosage

as for the deca and primo. two of the most anabolic , low side effect, compounds around. they do great at simply adding new muscle tissue over time.

if I could only run one simple stack over and over again and had no access to any ‘advanced protocols’ then I would run this stack .

what would you guys run as your go to ‘simple stack’ ?

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)
  • Replies
    Still
    This is the only forum where it seems these kind of doses are accepted. You would get flamed on any other forum for saying this shit.

I’m running 150mg test e 300mg Deca and 300mg EQ and I bet I get 95% of the gains compared to the cycle you stated and I bet my blood looks wayyyy better.

Fenix7
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Frendark_sideeView
    This is the only forum where it seems these kind of doses are accepted. You would get flamed on any other forum for saying this shit.

I’m running 150mg test e 300mg Deca and 300mg EQ and I bet I get 95% of the gains compared to the cycle you stated and I bet my blood looks wayyyy better.

Absolutely. I find myself wanting to scream at “up ze dose or you’re wasting a cycle” shitheads on social media all of the time. The fucked up part is that half of the guys swearing you need 2+ grams of shit to make progress barely look any bigger than me, and I’ve been at this for a VERY short period of time.

Max Payne

I wouldn’t go that far, this is actually still one of the more conservative boards imo. I’ve seen drol and dbol run simultaneously at 100mg daily on other boards

I myself prefer low dose ive seen great results on low dose cycles

muzonk

Probably you have superior genetics then, be happy. I’m sure that your cycle wouldn’t give me 50% of the gains that I gain on only 1g test. I’m also sure that you don’t gain not even near to 95%. As OldBoy said 1g and above test is way different than 750mg, although it’s not a huge difference in amounts.
    Besides, I wanna compete on a high level, and I have a kinda mentality that I don’t wanna waste my time gaining like 4 pounds of muscle in 15 weeks with low dose cycles, cus if I do, I’d have to do very harsh and extreme cycles later on to catch up with the other guys. 2.5 grams now is better than 5+ grams later.

AGoodGuy
    Quote Originally Posted by muzonkView
    Most of my gym mates who weigh the same are usually on an around 4000 kcal diet. My basal metabolism is around 1900 without training.

Man that’d be nice. I burn 1900 with just a sneeze.

I feel ya on the gear though, I may not need this gear, but big goals require big commitment, right?

6’1" 232# 14-16% BF 4200-4500 calories a day. My lowest cut I do is 3100 LOL.

On too many drugs (test, tren , deca , mast, anadrol , hgh, insulin , t4, mk677, oral tren, etc etc)

Can’t wait for my next phase of 200mg test, 400mg primo and 10mg var. this gonna be my simple stack lol

OldBoy
    guys keep in mind that the drugs you take can effect your TDEE , maintenance calories and nutrient partitioning.

so if your TDEE is 2000 calories per day normally then you take a gram of Test and 500mg of Tren , suddenly your TDEE is now 2500 yet you’ve changed nothing else.. add caffeine, clen , T3, or any other drugs and that also changes.

not only does the TDEE change and alter, but the partitioning of the nutrients themselves also do. depending on what your taking you now may be able to store way more glycogen, minerals, and nutrients in muscle cells . you may be holding more nutrients and water in your blood and organs. the protein you now eat is used more efficiently and when natty you may of needed 250g of protein per day but now on drugs that 250 is optimized and utilized all up (you could easily take in more and use it up, or you could take in less yet still have sufficient protein synthesis) .

things change when you add drugs to the mix.

if your natty and making gains at 2200 cals per day, If you add in drugs you may find yourself eating 4000 cals per day.

a lot of guys make the mistake of adding in too many drugs with not enough food/nutrients (not just calories but actual nutrition). the drugs REQUIRE certain nutrients and mineral as ‘co factors’ in order to work. the food isn’t only a fuel for your body its a fuel for the drugs themselves to carry out their actions. you don’t get something out of nothing. drugs are not magic. they need nutrients and co factors to work properly.

your cycle is going to be best optimized by your diet and fueling not only yourself but the drugs your taking as well. they need energy. they don’t just make something out of nothing

Fenix7
    Quote Originally Posted by OldBoyView
    guys keep in mind that the drugs you take can effect your TDEE , maintenance calories and nutrient partitioning.

so if your TDEE is 2000 calories per day normally then you take a gram of Test and 500mg of Tren , suddenly your TDEE is now 2500 yet you’ve changed nothing else.. add caffeine, clen , T3, or any other drugs and that also changes.

not only does the TDEE change and alter, but the partitioning of the nutrients themselves also do. depending on what your taking you now may be able to store way more glycogen, minerals, and nutrients in muscle cells . you may be holding more nutrients and water in your blood and organs. the protein you now eat is used more efficiently and when natty you may of needed 250g of protein per day but now on drugs that 250 is optimized and utilized all up (you could easily take in more and use it up, or you could take in less yet still have sufficient protein synthesis) .

things change when you add drugs to the mix.

if your natty and making gains at 2200 cals per day, If you add in drugs you may find yourself eating 4000 cals per day.

a lot of guys make the mistake of adding in too many drugs with not enough food/nutrients (not just calories but actual nutrition). the drugs REQUIRE certain nutrients and mineral as ‘co factors’ in order to work. the food isn’t only a fuel for your body its a fuel for the drugs themselves to carry out their actions. you don’t get something out of nothing. drugs are not magic. they need nutrients and co factors to work properly.

your cycle is going to be best optimized by your diet and fueling not only yourself but the drugs your taking as well. they need energy. they don’t just make something out of nothing

This reminded me of something I heard Broderick say once. “Drugs don’t grow shit. Drugs just send information to your cells to tell them how to do things. Your body still has to be able to do the biological work.”

OldBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenix7View
    This reminded me of something I heard Broderick say once. “Drugs don’t grow shit. Drugs just send information to your cells to tell them how to do things. Your body still has to be able to do the biological work.”

Broderick is someone I follow and respect highly . me and him think the same way about a lot of AAS stuff. the "biological” aspects of AAS use is often times completely disregarded, yet its highly important. his having a degree in biology definitely is refreshing

hey sol
    yes Broderick is great, watch here from 48 Min :
    https://youtu.be/HZWtfOLzRDk

He explains that zinc and chromium supplementation makes sense for enhanced athletes.
    The hormones just trigger the metabolic pathways at a greater level. In order make them work properly you need more cofactors, the threhold for zinc suppl. e.g. increases.

Would be interesting if a good multi vitamin is sufficient…

OldBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by hey solView
    yes Broderick is great, watch here from 48 Min :
    https://youtu.be/HZWtfOLzRDk

He explains that zinc and chromium supplementation makes sense for enhanced athletes.
    The hormones just trigger the metabolic pathways at a greater level. In order make them work properly you need more cofactors, the threhold for zinc suppl. e.g. increases.

Would be interesting if a good multi vitamin is sufficient…

exactly . this whole idea of "co factors" is a big part of AAS usage that is often missed. a lot of guys are supposedly ‘non responders’ to some gear simply because their nutrition is not in place and they lack the co factors needed for the AAS to properly work and build muscle.

this is part of the coadark_sideng experiment I will be doing with Charlie , starting Jan 1

nightflier
    Well, having run Primo since around the time this thread was started I can scientifically say that anyone who says primo sucks is a total asshat.

Primo will always have a home in my body. If I could afford to I’d like to run a gram a week for like 12 weeks sometime and just see how that pans out

mihhhail
    I have never ran Primo, but have it ordered and on the way. I am really excited about replacing my EQ with Primo in my summer "cruise", along with test & tren .

Gre-k
    I feel these are my favorite cycles:

wk1-16 test 500-750mg ew
    wk1-14 or 16 200-300mg deca ew (on hrt, not pct)

wk1-16 500mg-750mg test ew
    wk1-16 primo 400-500mg ew

wk1-16 500mg-750mg test ew
    wk1-16 400mg maste ew

and honestly just 600-800mg test ew is great, sometimes also with 100-200mg deca ew

No orals, liver toxic so why? havent used them in yeas, plus i enjoy my whisky at times any how.

Gre-k
    Quote Originally Posted by mihhhailView
    I have never ran Primo, but have it ordered and on the way. I am really excited about replacing my EQ with Primo in my summer "cruise", along with test & tren.

my issue with it is the sheer volume on oil often. its why I use 400mg/ml test, I like less volume and pinning, and why I’m not a big fan of primo. i did 700mg primo ew and its just too much imo. I found 2ml of maste at 200mg/ml nicer with around 400mg test ew .
    primo is a very nice compound in itself though.
    have you every tried low test with mast? say 200-300mg teste ew with 400mg maste ew in summer?

mihhhail
    I have masteron , but was holding out till later this summer after I have my lipids drawn again. I had a pretty crappy report last month, so I’m trying to wait it out a little while. I had read Masteron was pretty harsh on the lipid panel. BUT, I am very interested in trying it!

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.