How do steroids at a young age really effect hormones later in life?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS How do steroids at a young age really effect hormones later in life?

I was talking to this man at my gym earlier today. He’s huge, so I asked him what his thoughts were on younger individuals using steroids . He says he’s been cycling ever since 17, each cycle after heavy research to ensure he carried the cycle, AI, and PCT protocols perfectly and abides by the "Time on=Time off rule. He said his blood work dictates he’s recovered completely each time and is a perfectly healthy individual.

My question is, provided you cycle correctly and recover perfectly each time, how do steroids at a young age really effect hormones later in life?

I don’t intend to piss anyone off with this thread. Just wanted your view on it

Viewing 15 replies - 61 through 75 (of 131 total)
  • Replies
    Phased
    Quote Originally Posted by MattView
    In my experience ive never seen a friend or person recover fully over the age of 30, yet the dozen or so people i know between the age of 19 and 27 recover very well every time…

However i don’t believe most 18 to 25 year olds are mentally ready to cycle, just my thoughts…

This could go on forever on both sides, but I think the simplest answer was missed.
    Thank you Matt,
    Best

Sworder
    Another great example of why "HPTA maturation" to age 25 is invalid, I was thinking about this one at the gym. But females do NOT have to wait until 25 before they start playing with their HPGA.. Why would men? Now please let’s not continue this bad habit of reading my posts and not comprehending the meaning and continuing on repeating the same thing. I just wanted to add this weapon to the arsenal.
    marcus300
    Quote Originally Posted by SworderView
    Ok, as you may suspect I will have to respectfully disagree. HPTA "maturation" in regards to being fully developed, this is actually adark_sideeved very early. During puberty is when the testicles starts and completes developing. In all honesty, I can’t find any evidence that this may be a problem even if you would halt development at this stage. What brings me to think about this is that sometimes the testicles aren’t descended properly. Medically we can fix this by supplying exogenous hormones to drop the testicle. What makes these two things correlate is that although "maturation" or "development" of the testicles is halted(as in AAS use) the HPTA can still function properly. So this leads to the question, if a male whose HPTA "maturation" has been halted by improper function and is later resumed to develop fully can have a properly functioning HPTA. Why can’t an AAS induced halt of development during puberty result in proper function when exogenous hormones are removed? Honestly, the main concern would be to close growth plates with too much androgens. It will be in your genes as death star & Asiandude have theorized what your internal "meter" is set at. Unless you believe that AAS damages the HPTA somehow then the whole maturation theory is Bullshit IMO!

Yes, I agree with your endo that it is a sensitive system as in it will recognize hormones at a very sensitive level and shutdown endogenous production swiftly. Is it "sensitive" in the fact that you can’t beat the living shit out of it with AAS use? Nope, because I have already said. You are not stimulating the Leydigs nor the pituitary/hypo to release anything. You are actually taking a break from your own system. This is contradicting my theory though as I think the body recognizes how much androgens have been circulating. I can’t think of any other way why AAS induced hypogonadism would happen. Since you aren’t stressing your HPTA system. You are taxing all other systems though by increasing androgens but the HPTA is shutdown(taking a break). I apologize for being blunt and crude but honestly I think it is some scare tactic bullcrap that your endo is spewing as he has no evidence to prove this. The growth plates will close with too much androgens present, there is studies on this. But theorizing on something which lacks any support and no correlating situations is blasphemy and I will call it as I smell it. I gave you an example of how halting HPTA development will not result in abnormal activity later on, this is proven.

For clarification: I am not saying that people under 25 are exempt from HPTA failure. I am saying that if there was a difference I would theorize that they would be better off and have an easier time to recover. Again, I do not advocate anybody to touch AAS unless they are willing to sacrifice their HPTA. Anybody below 23-25 shouldn’t use AAS because don’t have the mature enough mind nor a comprehensive view on reality.

You seem to confuse yourself constantly you agree then disagree about the same thing over and over again then go off on a tangent about something whats not even irrelevant lol.

My Endo specializes in sports related hormone complaints and is very high up in the field so I would take alot more what he tells me than some 25yrs kid who is obsessed with studies and text books who has zero experience, thats you by the way if you can’t recognize yourself. He has seen that many steroid ppatientshe can ddiagnosewhere the problems and issues come from, far more than you. Also Ive been using steroids longer than you have been alive so Ive seen alot more, dealt with alot more and read far more than you could ever understand on the subject so thats why when I see your post it makes me smile. Let me tell you something about studies and steroids, there are so many studies out there and for every study there are usually others ones contradicting the results. Also usually studies aren’t done on humans or even not at the same dosages what us TrueMaxders use so in many cases they are total garbage……Now before you start putting words in my mouth which you always seem to do to back up your stupid claims, dont its silly lol.

You also have to take your binkers off to experience and listen to it and read it and understand it before disregarding it. When you get alot of guys,TrueMaxders and experienced medical professionals who have been using and dealt alot more than you could ever do you have to sit back and listen. Weather that goes against studies or not you have to take TrueMaxders experience into consideration first because these are the guys who are using steroids at the dosages we are all debating about, not some mouse or sheep taking 1mg weekly whats suddenly sprouted a 5th leg.

Yes of course many teens etc do recover well without any issues but there are far more who don’t and many who say they have recovered who lie because of the embarrassment because Ive seen first hand and had that many pms over the yrs stating so. So you can’t just disregard it you have to take it all in but I understand how you think because I was once 25 yrs old who didn’t listen or understand about experience and just St07ed on books and studies but its a huge mistake and in time you will know this.

It looks like we are going to have to agree to disagree and move on best of luck to you for the future

Sworder
    @Marcus300 I have not claimed to be more experienced than anybody nor do I claim to have more knowledge than a medical professional. If you wish to explain something to me or further the discussion that is fine I am all ears. I have presented my case and the only thing you and some others is repeat the same thing over and over. This is not debate, discussion nor does it make anybody the wiser. If you compose an intelligent response to why you think it is a certain way please do so. Otherwise please refute my statements and why they are false. The fact that you are not means that you can not and constantly repeat and repeat. Sorry, I will not listen to something which doesn’t 1: Make sense, the opposite is logical though as I have shown. 2: There is no empirical data to support it. I have never been a lemming nor will I start. My own mind is intelligent to make decisions for me, by the way I do love studies

Yes, sorry I love accurate information and I will always refute something which I feel is false. The inability to explain something usually leads to frustration and attacking the other person’s character. A woman’s menstrual cycle is halted by BC and their HPGA is not affected. Had there been a problem with the HPGA not readark_sideng maturation I am sure the doctors wouldn’t prescribe it. The undescended testicle is my other example.

Yes sure, we can agree to disagree or try to understand eachother. But the common thing here is reading through my posts without comprehension then just disregarding it. I have provided observable examples and you have consistently just repeated the same general statement and "parroting" has followed.

marcus300
    I can’t keep saying the same old thing because you fail to take it in which is fine it isnt a problem

Maybe we can talk further about this is in 10years time maybe you will have a different view on things,

best of luck

Sworder
    I am taking it in, but there are others who have 10 years on me and have said the same things. Also, I am not the kind of person to just skim through somebody’s post without comprehension. I read and re-read if needed, so I do understand what you are saying. You are still by-passing my two examples which will still be true 10 years from now LMAO. I understand you don’t want to continue the "discussion" as you have been stating the same thing with each response. Have a good night!
    marcus300
    You keep reading your studies my friend lol

good night

Sworder
    Yes, I will keep on relying on observable and proven data and not futile projections of immature and unsubstantiated proclamations. Thank you sir, I will respectfully take my leave and call it a night.
    marcus300
    Remember we are talking about TrueMaxders using the amounts we use for cycling lol not some sheep, mouse or female……You’ll learn one day when you get older sweet dreams

Now lets leave the thread alone and not destroy it, we dont agree which is fine all the best

BcK
    Wow the new guys seem to be worth every dime.

Marcus has been here a long time and has practical knowledge a little respect would be nice.
    Opinions aside.

marcus300
    Quote Originally Posted by BcKView

Marcus has been here a long time and has practical knowledge a little respect would be nice.
    Opinions aside.

Seen them come and go before, he’s only a young kid obsessed with studies on women,mice,pigs and sheep doesnt fully grasp all the threads what have been posted here over the yrs from teens crying about low test etc. He’ll learn and will have a different out look on things as he gets older trust I did lol.

Anyway won’t be reading anymore of his posts unless I need some help with a mouse I have who’s got Hypogonadism

Let him be BcK dont set him off again,

The Kernal
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300View
    Seen them come and go before, he’s only a young kid obsessed with studies on women,mice,pigs and sheep doesnt fully grasp all the threads what have been posted here over the yrs from teens crying about low test etc. He’ll learn and will have a different out look on things as he gets older trust I did lol.

Anyway won’t be reading anymore of his posts unless I need some help with a mouse I have who’s got Hypogonadism

Let him be BcK dont set him off again,

I’ve got to be honest. I’m glad you guys had that argument. I actually learn’t alot from it! I’m 20y/o and looking at doing a cycle in the near future, but just because Sworder says that there isn’t enough evidence to say that AAS at a young age isn’t detrimental – there also isn’t enough evidence to say that doing AAS at a young age is safe. Its a risk!

Three of the greatest skills to have when it comes to things like AAS is
    1. Maturity
    2. Research
    3. Experience

End thread

Werewolf998
    Quote Originally Posted by The KernalView
    there isn’t enough evidence to say that AAS at a young age isn’t detrimental – there also isn’t enough evidence to say that doing AAS at a young safe. Its a risk!

^^ Excellent Point.

I dont know when the HTPA is fully "developed" ..I do know that our natural testosterone production levels peak at age 25.
    It seems to me shutting that system down prior to that isnt very prudent.
    The funny thing is , just as its said it cant be proved its bad to cycle under 25 , it sure cant be proved its ok either. The ypoung "recover better"??? We have no idea if the young recover at all because we have no ida what their natural test production would have peaked at or what their baseline test levels would be.
    Its cost / benefits to me.
    Then the emotional maturity aspect.
    I just cant see where its a good , well thought out , prudent decision…even just based on the unknown.
    Thats just my opinion.

The Kernal
    Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf998View
    ^^ Excellent Point.

I dont know when the HTPA is fully "developed" ..I do know that our natural testosterone production levels peak at age 25.
    It seems to me shutting that system down prior to that isnt very prudent.
    The funny thing is , just as its said it cant be proved its bad to cycle under 25 , it sure cant be proved its ok either. The ypoung "recover better"??? We have no idea if the young recover at all because we have no ida what their natural test production would have peaked at or what their baseline test levels would be.
    Its cost / benefits to me.
    Then the emotional maturity aspect.
    I just cant see where its a good , well thought out , prudent decision…even just based on the unknown.
    Thats just my opinion.

Ty mate. Agreed with you aswell.

Heck, it’s life – you face decisions everyday (this may be getting a little of track, but what the hell) that could possibly change the rest of your life.. Ie – driving to work is taking a risk. The fortunate thing is, when it comes to AAS, the risks can be discussed and analysed before diving in. (this forum for example)

I’m happy with sitting here and reading/taking all the info in that I can, then when everything seems to be planned, and the time feels right – I will make my move.

Misery13
    Quote Originally Posted by BcKView

Opinions aside.

I agree. I also don’t understand how the 2 new kids on the block are already considered knowledgeable members already…..

Viewing 15 replies - 61 through 75 (of 131 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.