How do steroids at a young age really effect hormones later in life?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS How do steroids at a young age really effect hormones later in life?

I was talking to this man at my gym earlier today. He’s huge, so I asked him what his thoughts were on younger individuals using steroids . He says he’s been cycling ever since 17, each cycle after heavy research to ensure he carried the cycle, AI, and PCT protocols perfectly and abides by the "Time on=Time off rule. He said his blood work dictates he’s recovered completely each time and is a perfectly healthy individual.

My question is, provided you cycle correctly and recover perfectly each time, how do steroids at a young age really effect hormones later in life?

I don’t intend to piss anyone off with this thread. Just wanted your view on it

Viewing 11 replies - 121 through 131 (of 131 total)
  • Replies
    TII
    Quote Originally Posted by XXJOKERXX55
    Sworder, you are wrong.

I’m walking prof using hormones at a young age causes low testosterone and an inability to recover normal testosterone levels after a cycle much later in life. When I first started bbing at 19 I tried using everything under the sun that was legal thinking if its legal it must be safe. I used androstene and any thing else my buddy’s were trying.

When I got to about 30 I started to look at using AAS and I found out that the legal stuff is HPTA damaging as well. I had my testosterone checked soon after and it came back a little over 350ng/dl, low for a 30 year old with a clean diet and excersizing regularly for the past 11 years and obtains from alcohol completely.

I never was able to get my testosterone above 170 after my first cycle and 110 after my second and I got a lot of good advise here on agresive PCT nothing worked.

I’m convinced my HPTA system was damaged from pro hormones and androstene.

Thanks for sharing, Gymfu. I would like to add to your point. I am 40 yrs old. I recovered just fine after my most recent cycle. My test was already at the top end of normal during the 4th wk of pct.

stpete
    I have 2 friends that used deca and test at 17. They were beasts in high school. Now, they hate steroids and their parents that allowed it. And couldn’t get hard if Jesse Jane herself was blowing them. My buddy Craig says he can have sex for the first 3-4 minutes and he better cum before then or he loses it. Feel bad for the guy.

Swifto
    Quote Originally Posted by SworderView
    I don’t believe the HPTA is more susceptible to damage pre-25 because of the under-developed and maturation theory. I believe that it can still get damaged, but not that it is more vulnerable.

If you had the personal experience I have over the years in dealing with kids under 23-25 years of age after ONE CYCLE your opinion would differ. A lot of people come to me because of my articles/threads/posts on PCT. I’m no doctor or endo, but I believe the members that come to me are being honest, why wouldnt they be honest when they’re admitting they can’t get an erection with their girl. Many of them also lie about their age and state they’re older after I press them on it.

If there was more data on this it would make the picture a lot easier to read but what we have tells its own story IMO.

Your "theory" is based on very limited personal experience and almost no data at all on this subject.

My "theory" is based on hundreds, if not thousands, of members coming to me with these exact problems at very similar ages, if not exact. Same as Marcus here.

So who knows more on this? You I assume because there is "unsupported data". Remember my definition of "unsupported" again as well.

I hope you get mine and Marcus’s point now.

Godzilla
    The fact is that steroids are dangerous to the HPTA at any age. If you abuse steroids you most likely will end up on HRT. Even guys that start at 25 if they do cycles for 10 years most of them end up on HRT by their 40’s. This can be seen just by looking around on this site and other’s like it.

XXJOKERXX55
    Quote Originally Posted by SworderView
    Answer is obvious, but if relating to if a 20 year old would do a cycle and a 50 year old. Which one I would bet my money on to recover to pre-cycle levels? I would put my money on the 20 year old any

I would agree. We are talking about long term damage. What will happen when this 20 year old is 30 or 40? Again look at my story. I was fine for 10 years!

Ilias
    Quote Originally Posted by The Kernal
    I’ve got to be honest. I’m glad you guys had that argument. I actually learn’t alot from it! I’m 20y/o and looking at doing a cycle in the near future, but just because Sworder says that there isn’t enough evidence to say that AAS at a young age isn’t detrimental – there also isn’t enough evidence to say that doing AAS at a young age is safe. Its a risk!

Three of the greatest skills to have when it comes to things like AAS is
    1. Maturity
    2. Research
    3. Experience

End thread

you seem very mature for 20, be sure to stick around, you may find ways to improve your diet/training, 2 great sections with a wealth of info

and an attitude like yours is a welcome change, members with myself included and staff will always go out of their way to help in any way they can when they see an attitude likr yours!

XXJOKERXX55
    Quote Originally Posted by IliasView
    you seem very mature for 20, be sure to stick around, you may find ways to improve your diet/training, 2 great sections with a wealth of info

and an attitude like yours is a welcome change, members with myself included and staff will always go out of their way to help in any way they can when they see an attitude likr yours!

Agreed

Lunk1
    Quote Originally Posted by XXJOKERXX55View
    agreed

x3..

Shsm
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1View
    x3..

Just noticed your kinky new avi. Suits you well.

Lunk1
    Quote Originally Posted by ShsmView
    Just noticed your kinky new avi. Suits you well.

Thank you…I was sneaking out of Romzes’s place when that was snapped. I notice you have not picked up your new AVI yet….

Shsm
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1View
    Thank you…I was sneaking out of Romzes’s place when that was snapped. I notice you have not picked up your new AVI yet….

I’m open to suggestions

Viewing 11 replies - 121 through 131 (of 131 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.