First Cycle with Sustanon and Anadrol

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS First Cycle with Sustanon and Anadrol

33 y/o
    Starting Weight: 200-210 w/ 8% body fat (this is a pic of me all natural. I’ve never done a cycle before).

1st Cycle ever: Sustanon 300 (2x week at 250 mg each)
    Anadrol : 50 mg/day
    CJC-DAC HGH releasing peptide (Going to start this one as soon as it arrives today).
    **Currently on week 2 (3rd injection of test this morning)

Feeling very horny, with slight discomfort in the testicles. I’m worried about my testicles and sex drive. I’m not using any type of chemical protection as far as AI or SERM. Probably should start taking something for that right now, correct? First

Viewing 15 replies - 106 through 120 (of 151 total)
  • Replies
    OldBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by devastatorView
    Thanks for the info. I have not taken any AI. My libido is still decent (I did fuck my girlfriend 3 x’s throughout last night), just not as intense as it was before i made those changes. My main concern is with the testicle pain, but as you know since i began this thread, i am paranoid since this is my first time.
    So, 400 mg a week of Masteron makes sense?

100mg of Mast EOD is about the right dosage for your situation (which = 350) .. 400 is fine as well.

testicle pain is completely normal and is going to happen your first few cycles . this completely goes away by your 5th + cycle and your testes get used to getting shut down .
    hcg can help. but I’d save that for the last part of the cycle and then going into pct (you can run it the whole duration if you got the funds though)

They pulled my one friend over and found vials in his vehicle. Took him to the station and measured his arms. They only measured 15” so they got him on a small arms charge. Never get caught with vials and small arms.
    ZXY2
    Quote Originally Posted by Test MonsteroneView
    They pulled my one friend over and found vials in his vehicle. Took him to the station and measured his arms. They only measured 15” so they got him on a small arms charge. Never get caught with vials and small arms.

Lmao

devastator
    Quote Originally Posted by OldBoyView
    100mg of Mast EOD is about the right dosage for your situation (which = 350) .. 400 is fine as well.

testicle pain is completely normal and is going to happen your first few cycles . this completely goes away by your 5th + cycle and your testes get used to getting shut down .
    hcg can help. but I’d save that for the last part of the cycle and then going into pct (you can run it the whole duration if you got the funds though)

Thanks for the info. I really respect your information. I dropped the HCG after 3 pins of use. I will wait till pct. I am about to use my Testo-D product. I am wondering if you have an opinion on testosterone products containing DHEA. Will it be helpful? More harm than benefit? etc?

Testo-D:
    Cypionate : 225 mg
    Propionate : 75 mg
    DHEA: 60mg

Also, libido is through the roof now!

devastator
    Hey fellas! I think I should end my cycle right now, as i ran those two vials of sustanon for about 12 weeks. I think i should just keep the rest of my AAS for another cycle in the future. I have about 13,000 IU of hcg and enough tamoxifen for my pct. I will follow the standard protocol for pct. I wish i could stay on this forever, but I think the safe way is to end on this good note and try to recover my balls.

I do not have any clomid to use on this pct.

ZXY2
    Hey fellas! I think I should end my cycle right now, as i ran those two vials of sustanon for about 12 weeks. I think i should just keep the rest of my AAS for another cycle in the future. I have about 13,000 IU of hcg and enough tamoxifen for my pct. I will follow the standard protocol for pct. I wish i could stay on this forever, but I think the safe way is to end on this good note and try to recover my balls.

Well man you got a gift.
    I won’t duscourage any way you want to do it.
    But if it were me I would kiss my balls goodbye (have gf do it for me) and hit it harder blasting and bridging, but that’s coming from someone with shrunken balls who wants to be sterile.

Max Payne

Ball shrinkage is completely normal and wont harm anything, its kinda scary at first when your balls begin to hurt it but it passes quickly. Ive never taken hcg in my life, if I wanted bigger balls i would blast hcg while on cycle.

You respond well to the test, i think you should just stay on and be a trt patient like myself. You say you dont have any clomid for this pct, and you say you plan on using hcg for this pct right? Well hcg is gonna suppress your hpta more and then no clomid? This pct sounds like a recipe for failure i hate to see you lose all your gains bro.

devastator
    Quote Originally Posted by Max PayneView
    Ball shrinkage is completely normal and wont harm anything, its kinda scary at first when your balls begin to hurt it but it passes quickly. Ive never taken hcg in my life, if I wanted bigger balls i would blast hcg while on cycle.

You respond well to the test, i think you should just stay on and be a trt patient like myself. You say you dont have any clomid for this pct, and you say you plan on using hcg for this pct right? Well hcg is gonna suppress your hpta more and then no clomid? This pct sounds like a recipe for failure i hate to see you lose all your gains bro.

Uh oh. I did not know about the reason for clomid. I just noticed that people have been talking about using it for PCT. I definitely don’t want to lose my gains and I love being on test! This has been the most incredible experience.
    The deal is, I want to have dark_sidelCrash007. I am going to try to find clomid and handle the PCT.

Fenix7
    Uh oh. I did not know about the need for clomid. I just noticed that people have been talking about using it for PCT. I definitely don’t want to lose my gains and I love being on test! This has been the most incredible experience.
    The deal is, I want to have dark_sidelCrash007. I am going to try to find clomid and handle the PCT.

TRT is far from a death sentence for fertility. There’s a running joke in the HRT world about what you call guys who try to use test as birth control: “dad”.

devastator
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenix7View
    TRT is far from a death sentence for fertility. There’s a running joke in the HRT world about what you call guys who try to use test as birth control: “dad”.

I have heard Greg Douccette mention this and I have also been told this by the person who turned me on to cycling. This person told me that there are TrueMaxders who impregnate their women while blasting or cruising and said their kids are strong and healthy. Doucette said he gets tested and is told that he’s got swimmers, even with his half sized balls.

Nephets
    That’s because Greg is a 98 year old manlet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenix7View

I’ve said it before, but I’ll say it again. BOTH of my amazingly healthy boys were conceived while I was running test. I think I increased my odds though because I was chasing my wife like a sex crazed lunatic 24/7. More shots on goal maybe?

Just remember, your PCT, diet and lifting regime need to be on point to maximize keeping what you worked so hard to attain. Can be tough and humbling to go back into the gym after being Superman for 3 months. TRT certainly helps in that department but it’s a commitment and I can only speak anecdotally to the fertility issue too. Its not something you want to take lightly either. You looked lean and strong while you were natty and I’m guessing you have good genes. You’ll keep your gains and there’s other cycles to be had. Focus on recovering and staying dialed in. Have some pups and live to fight another day
    ZXY2
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilahView
    Have some pups and live to fight another day

No dont do it!

Fenix7
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilahView
    I’ve said it before, but I’ll say it again. BOTH of my amazingly healthy boys were conceived while I was running test. I think I increased my odds though because I was chasing my wife like a sex crazed lunatic 24/7. More shots on goal maybe?

It’s the same reason teenage pregnancy is so high, yet guys in their mid-late 20s seem to have issues.

When you’re leaving six hot ones in the oven on a daily basis, you’re far more likely for something to come of it.

Viewing 15 replies - 106 through 120 (of 151 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.