First Cycle with Sustanon and Anadrol

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS First Cycle with Sustanon and Anadrol

33 y/o
    Starting Weight: 200-210 w/ 8% body fat (this is a pic of me all natural. I’ve never done a cycle before).

1st Cycle ever: Sustanon 300 (2x week at 250 mg each)
    Anadrol : 50 mg/day
    CJC-DAC HGH releasing peptide (Going to start this one as soon as it arrives today).
    **Currently on week 2 (3rd injection of test this morning)

Feeling very horny, with slight discomfort in the testicles. I’m worried about my testicles and sex drive. I’m not using any type of chemical protection as far as AI or SERM. Probably should start taking something for that right now, correct? First

Viewing 15 replies - 136 through 150 (of 151 total)
  • Replies
    Quote Originally Posted by Saurus55View
    He threw out a protocol that was shit. I told him I thought it was indeed shit. Now he can check steroid . Com and look at their pct protocols or anyone’s on the web for that matter.

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

Again you’re super helpful. Make sure and weigh in when I start a thread on what brand of tampon to use. Maybe an opportunity for your expertise to shine then….

Saurus55
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilahView
    Again you’re super helpful. Make sure and weigh in when I start a thread on what brand of tampon to use. Maybe an opportunity for your expertise to shine then….

Hahaha cool story bro

Quote Originally Posted by Saurus55View
    Hahaha cool story bro

Fuck ya bro

OP, if memory serves sustanon is 3 weeks after your last injection. I don’t think your PCT is that far off.

Frankly, I can’t handle clomid and have PCT’d on a similar course as you have laid out.

It’s been 6 years since I’ve had to PCT so I’m hesitating to say you’re fine, because with time comes knowledge. I think you’re on the right track and I would just make sure to time it correctly after your last shot and run bloods to ensure you’re up and running again. If I remember this is your first cycle and it wasn’t heavy, I think you’ll bounce back just fine. Others will dark_sideme in soon enough. Maybe fucking Captain Jack Off will come back and throw more shade or knowledge

devastator
    OP, if memory serves sustanon is 3 weeks after your last injection. I don’t think your PCT is that far off.

Frankly, I can’t handle clomid and have PCT’d on a similar course as you have laid out.

It’s been 6 years since I’ve had to PCT so I’m hesitating to say you’re fine, because with time comes knowledge. I think you’re on the right track and I would just make sure to time it correctly after your last shot and run bloods to ensure you’re up and running again. If I remember this is your first cycle and it wasn’t heavy, I think you’ll bounce back just fine. Others will dark_sideme in soon enough. Maybe fucking Captain Jack Off will come back and throw more shade or knowledge

Just an update for you all. I completed my first two weeks of PCT, with 4 weeks to go. I have dropped from 228 lbs (which i was weighing consistently for the last 3-4 weeks of my cycle) down to 215-218 lbs, which I have weighed for the past 2 weeks. It sucks to lose that much weight, but before this first cycle, i had never weighed more than 208 in my life and I was usually weighing around 205 lbs or less, so i I am up 10 lbs.

My clomid never came, so I am only on tamoxifen and hcg . If it ever arrives, i will just keep it for the next PCT because i am FOR SURE cycling again. My balls are probably bigger than they’ve ever been in my life, so i know that hcg is working.

I have lost muscular strength and endurance. My muscles are still a lot bigger, my clothes still barely fit me anymore and i still cannot wear any of my dress pants. My joint pain has increased a bit, but it seems to be just back to it’s normal range.

devastator
    I’m going to be using 10 2mg vials of CJC 1295 DAC if my order comes through.
    Max Payne
    Sucks your clomid didnt come in, you gonna pull bloodwork to see where u are before you cycle again?
    devastator
    Omg, it finally arrived and I’m 3 weeks in to PCT. I will order early next time, but yeah, I will be getting my blood checked as soon as I’m done with the PCT for sure and I will post the results so you guys can see.
    Max Payne
    Quote Originally Posted by devastatorView
    Omg, it finally arrived and I’m 3 weeks in to PCT. I will order early next time, but yeah, I will be getting my blood checked as soon as I’m done with the PCT for sure and I will post the results so you guys can see.

Wait awhile after pct has cleared ur system otherwise u will get a false result

devastator
    Quote Originally Posted by Max PayneView
    Wait awhile after pct has cleared ur system otherwise u will get a false result

Good to know, thanks. 50 pills of 50 mg Clomid just arrived, as well as 10 2 ml vials of CJC-1295 DAC, which I will use twice a week for 5 weeks (I think that’s a good dose??).

I am 3 weeks into pct, so i’m assuming I should just add in the clomid for the rest of my pct, which would be for 3 more weeks.

devastator
    I can tell you guys right now, that the CJC 1295 is bunk shit. It is not fully dissolving in the bac water that came with it.

I did not feel the hot head rush that i felt when i used the one i got from my original source who has legit gear. This kind of nonsense is so predatory.

I’m guessing the clomid I believe is legit because it gave me a headache and i started getting mild depression right when i started taking it.

devastator
    I can tell you right now that PSL is wack for sending me that garbage with a CJC-1295 DAC label. Whatever that is, it’s not legit. I cant see why anyone would go through all that effort to make bunk product when they know people won’t come back a second time.
    I can tell you right now that PSL is wack for sending me that garbage with a CJC-1295 DAC label. Whatever that is, it’s not legit. I cant see why anyone would go through all that effort to make bunk product when they know people won’t come back a second time.

Why not just run MK-677?

devastator
    Why not just run MK-677?

I have never tried it, but that was a question i have been wanting to ask people. Which is better?

devastator
    I have never tried it, but that was a question i have been wanting to ask people. Which is better?

I finally got legit CJC. going to use 5 2ml bottles until i cycle. Then i got 10 of ’em for the next cycle. Got the gear and PCT for 2 more cycles!

Viewing 15 replies - 136 through 150 (of 151 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.