First Cycle with Sustanon and Anadrol

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS First Cycle with Sustanon and Anadrol

33 y/o
    Starting Weight: 200-210 w/ 8% body fat (this is a pic of me all natural. I’ve never done a cycle before).

1st Cycle ever: Sustanon 300 (2x week at 250 mg each)
    Anadrol : 50 mg/day
    CJC-DAC HGH releasing peptide (Going to start this one as soon as it arrives today).
    **Currently on week 2 (3rd injection of test this morning)

Feeling very horny, with slight discomfort in the testicles. I’m worried about my testicles and sex drive. I’m not using any type of chemical protection as far as AI or SERM. Probably should start taking something for that right now, correct? First

Viewing 151 replies (of 151 total)
  • Replies
    devastator
    Hey fellas! I’m back and ready to start my second cycle after a 6 month hiatus. I will be getting my pre-cycle weight and some posing pics. I’ll be starting a new thread, but i want to run some ideas aBambss and get some input so i can put together a good cycle.
    Here’s what i currently have available:

PCT Supplies: 2 cycles worth of Tamoxifen , Clomid and HCG

Steroids :
    Test: 4 vials of Test Enth and 1 vial of Testo-D (Cypionate /Propionate /DHEA)

Other anabolics:
    1 1/2 vials Masteron Prop.
    2 vials Masteron Enth.
    50x10mg tabs Superdrol
    50x50mg Anadrol
    80x10mg Anavar .
    12 mg CJC 1295-DAC

So, I have 2 cycles worth, some of it being leftovers from my first cycle. I’m wondering what i should pick out of all this to run my second cycle. I plan on starting next week. Any thoughts?

Viewing 151 replies (of 151 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.