First Cycle with Sustanon and Anadrol

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS First Cycle with Sustanon and Anadrol

33 y/o
    Starting Weight: 200-210 w/ 8% body fat (this is a pic of me all natural. I’ve never done a cycle before).

1st Cycle ever: Sustanon 300 (2x week at 250 mg each)
    Anadrol : 50 mg/day
    CJC-DAC HGH releasing peptide (Going to start this one as soon as it arrives today).
    **Currently on week 2 (3rd injection of test this morning)

Feeling very horny, with slight discomfort in the testicles. I’m worried about my testicles and sex drive. I’m not using any type of chemical protection as far as AI or SERM. Probably should start taking something for that right now, correct? First

Viewing 15 replies - 121 through 135 (of 151 total)
  • Replies
    ZXY2
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenix7View
    It’s the same reason teenage pregnancy is so high, yet guys in their mid-late 20s seem to have issues.

When you’re leaving six hot ones in the oven on a daily basis, you’re far more likely for something to come of it.

Should this post have gave me an erection?

Fenix7
    Quote Originally Posted by ObsView
    Should this post have gave me an erection?

Here lately, I get one just from catdark_sideng a sideways glance of my girl’s ass, in pants, and halfway covered with a hoodie, and neither of us have to be fully conscious.
    No boner shaming here.

ZXY2
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenix7View
    Here lately, I get one just from catdark_sideng a sideways glance of my girl’s ass, in pants, and halfway covered with a hoodie, and neither of us have to be fully conscious.
    No boner shaming here.

Halway covered makes it better looking. Like unwrapping a present.

Xself
    Haha, nice to see some familiar faces!

Thought I’d drop in,
    been awhile.

I see the OP (great work btw) was worried about his nuts.
    Well yeah, I’m going to share what I think, and what my latest andrologist said.

First the andrologist, and this is some time ago so new research might have emerged since.
    But he also based this on his experience with patients, with was pretty extensive.

He said, and I’ve read the same study; that very high testosterone levels alone can sustain sperm production. We are then talking about extremely high levels, since ordinary, tour testes has about 30-100x the level of test that the rest of your body has.
    Thus; dosages in excess of 1500mgs weekly was his approximation, which some guys do, but doing those dosages for any length of time? Your nuts isn’t the only thing you need to worry about.

But I think all that is pretty much guess work really, if I were to draw any conclusions from it I’d rather say; short heavy cycles (with test) are better for your nuts than more moderate dose long cycles.

Then there’s the genetics thing, and then there’s what I call “fucked up squared law”.
    Genetics mean some people are not that fertile to begin with, they might need some treatment with hcg etc just to reproduce naturally.
    (And mind you, reproducing naturally when 20yo, and 30’ish yo might be two very different scenarios)

Then the “fucked up squared law”;
    It pretty much means; you’d be amazed how many people survive and recover from things you’d never think.

In short;

Regarding your nuts; it’s the duration, (and some compounds might be particularly bad like tren , but IMO; they’re just very potent at shutting you down), not the dose which matters.
    And the duration is individual; while you’ll be shutdown quickly after any AAS dose of note, how quickly you bounce back is individual, and it’s faster when you’re young.

Last thing about that; not everyone gets 100% shutdown, at least in terms of sperm production. However, that you didn’t get shut down when you were 20, doesn’t mean you won’t when 30 or 40.
    The only rule there is that everyone will get LESS fertile on cycle; but hey, if you’re still having some sperm alive, and doing it like rabbits, we all know plenty examples of that.

Hcg is your friend if your doing long cycles though. Or any cycle basically.

ZXY2
    Quote Originally Posted by XselfView
    Haha, nice to see some familiar faces!

Thought I’d drop in,
    been awhile.

I see the OP (great work btw) was worried about his nuts.
    Well yeah, I’m going to share what I think, and what my latest andrologist said.

First the andrologist, and this is some time ago so new research might have emerged since.
    But he also based this on his experience with patients, with was pretty extensive.

He said, and I’ve read the same study; that very high testosterone levels alone can sustain sperm production. We are then talking about extremely high levels, since ordinary, tour testes has about 30-100x the level of test that the rest of your body has.
    Thus; dosages in excess of 1500mgs weekly was his approximation, which some guys do, but doing those dosages for any length of time? Your nuts isn’t the only thing you need to worry about.

But I think all that is pretty much guess work really, if I were to draw any conclusions from it I’d rather say; short heavy cycles (with test) are better for your nuts than more moderate dose long cycles.

Then there’s the genetics thing, and then there’s what I call “fucked up squared law”.
    Genetics mean some people are not that fertile to begin with, they might need some treatment with hcg etc just to reproduce naturally.
    (And mind you, reproducing naturally when 20yo, and 30’ish yo might be two very different scenarios)

Then the “fucked up squared law”;
    It pretty much means; you’d be amazed how many people survive and recover from things you’d never think.

In short;

Regarding your nuts; it’s the duration, (and some compounds might be particularly bad like tren , but IMO; they’re just very potent at shutting you down), not the dose which matters.
    And the duration is individual; while you’ll be shutdown quickly after any AAS dose of note, how quickly you bounce back is individual, and it’s faster when you’re young.

Last thing about that; not everyone gets 100% shutdown, at least in terms of sperm production. However, that you didn’t get shut down when you were 20, doesn’t mean you won’t when 30 or 40.
    The only rule there is that everyone will get LESS fertile on cycle; but hey, if you’re still having some sperm alive, and doing it like rabbits, we all know plenty examples of that.

Hcg is your friend if your doing long cycles though. Or any cycle basically.

Man your name gets mentioned in high regard a lot when you are gone. Great to hear you are alive and well

devastator
    Okay fellas, I talked to my friend who told me that clomid is redundant when using HCG in PCT, but this person has been cruising and blasting for over 8 years and obviously doesn’t care about PCT and maybe has some outdated information.

OldBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by devastatorView
    Okay fellas, I talked to my friend who told me that clomid is redundant when using HCG in PCT, but this person has been cruising and blasting for over 8 years and obviously doesn’t care about PCT and maybe has some outdated information.

big difference, not "redundant" at all (otherwise HCG with Clomid wouldn’t be prescribed together by doctors). HCG mimics LH and thus directly stimulates the testes ,, Clomid on the other hand works on the brain (not the testes) as a selective estrogen receptor modulator to get the pituitary to produce actual LH itself . in order to restart your HPTA you need your brain to begin producing LH and FSH. ,, HCG does not do that at all. it has no effect on the brain, only the testes

devastator
    Quote Originally Posted by OldBoyView
    big difference, not "redundant" at all (otherwise HCG with Clomid wouldn’t be prescribed together by doctors). HCG mimics LH and thus directly stimulates the testes ,, Clomid on the other hand works on the brain (not the testes) as a selective estrogen receptor modulator to get the pituitary to produce actual LH itself . in order to restart your HPTA you need your brain to begin producing LH and FSH. ,, HCG does not do that at all. it has no effect on the brain, only the testes

Thank you for explaining this! I am on a mission now. Lol.

devastator
    Quote Originally Posted by OldBoyView
    big difference, not "redundant" at all (otherwise HCG with Clomid wouldn’t be prescribed together by doctors). HCG mimics LH and thus directly stimulates the testes ,, Clomid on the other hand works on the brain (not the testes) as a selective estrogen receptor modulator to get the pituitary to produce actual LH itself. in order to restart your HPTA you need your brain to begin producing LH and FSH. ,, HCG does not do that at all. it has no effect on the brain, only the testes

I’m pretty sure i’m getting that clomid. I should also be getting CJC-1295 with DAC. It is a GHRP. I used a little at the beginning of my cycle. I plan on using this while off cycle to try to maintain as much of my gains as possible.

devastator
    This is the PCT protocol I just found:

Wks 1-2: HCG – 500iu/EoD, Nolvadex – 40mg daily
    Wks 2-6: Nolvadex only– 20mg daily

Does this protocol make sense? I will be starting the PCT tonight. I am still waiting on the clomid unfortunately and do not know when it will arrive.

Saurus55
    Quote Originally Posted by devastatorView
    This is the PCT protocol I just found:

Wks 1-2: HCG – 500iu/EoD, Nolvadex – 40mg daily
    Wks 2-6: Nolvadex only– 20mg daily

Does this protocol make sense? I will be starting the PCT tonight. I am still waiting on the clomid unfortunately and do not know when it will arrive.

No that’s a shit protocol.

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Saurus55View
    No that’s a shit protocol.

Instead of just calling something shit, try adding some context around it. For example “this is a bad idea because of x, y, z”.

“Consider adding x, y and z for this long”.

The idea of this place is to be a positive resource to each other. Calling something shit without an explanation goes against the principles

Like me calling your response total shit, without a reasonable explanation and an opportunity to correct it

Saurus55
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilahView
    Instead of just calling something shit, try adding some context around it. For example “this is a bad idea because of x, y, z”.

“Consider adding x, y and z for this long”.

The idea of this place is to be a positive resource to each other. Calling something shit without an explanation goes against the principles

Like me calling your post total shit, without a reasonable explanation and an opportunity to correct it

He needs to look up pct protocols on google. I’m not a instructor

Quote Originally Posted by Saurus55View
    He needs to look up pct protocols on google. I’m not a instructor

Instructor you are not…you’re a peach

Just get on here to call things shit, or just take information without giving any? Just felt compelled to call something shit?

25 posts…are they all as eloquent as your last two?

Saurus55
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilahView
    Instructor you are not…you’re a peach

Just get on here to call things shit, or just take information without giving any? Just felt compelled to call something shit?

He threw out a protocol that was shit. I told him I thought it was indeed shit. Now he can check steroid . Com and look at their pct protocols or anyone’s on the web for that matter.

Viewing 15 replies - 121 through 135 (of 151 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.