First Cycle with Sustanon and Anadrol

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS First Cycle with Sustanon and Anadrol

33 y/o
    Starting Weight: 200-210 w/ 8% body fat (this is a pic of me all natural. I’ve never done a cycle before).

1st Cycle ever: Sustanon 300 (2x week at 250 mg each)
    Anadrol : 50 mg/day
    CJC-DAC HGH releasing peptide (Going to start this one as soon as it arrives today).
    **Currently on week 2 (3rd injection of test this morning)

Feeling very horny, with slight discomfort in the testicles. I’m worried about my testicles and sex drive. I’m not using any type of chemical protection as far as AI or SERM. Probably should start taking something for that right now, correct? First

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 151 total)
  • Replies
    devastator
    Damn, that’s what my guy told me, so I ordered Masteron Prop. YOLO!

devastator
    The anavar really seems to be increasing strength and intensity. Apparently, this is made by Sigma Pharma and each tab actually contains around 12 mg, so they are overweighted.

Saurus55
    Hey man, you might want to be a little more dark_sidell on the pics lol. Shit is still illegal hahaha

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

devastator
    Quote Originally Posted by Saurus55View
    Hey man, you might want to be a little more dark_sidell on the pics lol. Shit is still illegal hahaha

Whoops! I didn’t know it was a big deal.

Saurus55
    Just a felony, usually

Saurus55
    You’re good man. Its just you got pics with face and now pics with the drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by devastatorView
    Whoops! I didn’t know it was a big deal.

I wouldn’t sweat it…

Great job bro, looking great

devastator
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilahView
    I wouldn’t sweat it…

Great job bro, looking great

Right! I’m not actually taking steroids . This thread is for entertainment purposes only!

My question is this: what should I expect from the Masteron ?

devastator
    Quote Originally Posted by The God HimselfView
    Slight discomfort in the testicles could be due to lack of pituitary stimulation since your protocol doesnt include hCG in it.
    SERMs wont do anything for sex drive but you can have nolva on hand in case you have estrogenic sides like gyno from anadrol (it doesnt aromatise but interacts with ER directly).
    Unless you are having ED or no libido, I wouldnt throw an AI in.
    Just stick with what you are doing and have nolva in hand. You can add hCG if you are worried about your testicles.

Throughout this cycle, my sex drive has soared to heights i haven’t experienced since i was 25! Maybe more. Thank God i found a gf at the start of this cycle and she has been very accommodating. I just started masteron prop 3 days ago. I’ve been on Anavar for about 13 days, btw. I wonder if i should expect an increased sex drive from this or whether it may fall from this addition. I just have been busy and havent tested this yet.

sdg_sdg

I hate to hear when someone says that, sorry..

Arrest me for using a bit of steroids judge will be laughing at the �� police ….

ZXY2
    You’re good man. Its just you got pics with face and now pics with the drugs.

Shit I have posted pics of my balls and linked my youtube account as well as injection photos tutorials and 20,000 other dispicable posts.
    Half these guys on wickr have seen my shrunken gym weiner on ephedrine just to gross them out.

I think he will be ok.

I been waiting for my door to get kicked in.

"We hacked your wifi! We have reason to believe you may have a vial of trenbolone and we have seen your weiner! You have the right to remain silent!"

It’s about time assholes…. It’s about damn time.

devastator
    Quote Originally Posted by ObsView
    Shit I have posted pics of my balls and linked my youtube account as well as injection photos tutorials and 20,000 other dispicable posts.
    Half these guys on wickr have seen my shrunken gym weiner on ephedrine just to gross them out.

I think he will be ok.

"We hacked your wifi! We have reason to believe you may have a vial of trenbolone and we have seen your weiner! You have the right to remain silent!"

That’s so funny you mentioned pictures of your balls. I briefly contemplated taking a pic of my balls today. haha! they haven’t shrunk, so far, but I anticipate that happening.

ZXY2
    Quote Originally Posted by devastatorView
    That’s so funny you mentioned pictures of your balls. I briefly contemplated taking a pic of my balls today. haha! they haven’t shrunk, so far, but I anticipate that happening.

I wouldnt recommend posting it.
    I posted mine because they were black from an ab tear.
    A monitor that hated my guts wad the first to see it.

My God, you woulda thought I asked him for his daughters hand in marriage.

He was so offended I was proud.

Fenix7
    Quote Originally Posted by ObsView

I think he will be ok.

A vial? The small town cops around here would think I was selling the shit if they raided my bathroom. Then they’d use inflated ass pharma prices to value it and make me sound like El Chapo.

Nephets
    Obs going to start a new thread. Before and after pics of your nuts on cycle.
Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 151 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.