Favourite place to inject?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Favourite place to inject?

So , I was thinking about pins , pinning, and that stuff tn, and was thinking i wish I had more glutes. Because that’s one of my favorite places to inject. However, that’s beside the point lol, I was wondering what places you guys prefer most to pin.
Viewing 13 replies - 61 through 73 (of 73 total)
  • Replies
    redz
    AAS….Quads almost all the time (3CC’s no problem any time)
    HGH…stomache
    Stranger
    how did your inject go bad on tricep? ? I have never had a problem injecting there
    xXthehulkXx
    Quote Originally Posted by aversun
    I know I love having 8 sites to rotate instead of 6, thats without trying the bis or tris or back or chest lol

I have 16 spots to rotate. used to be 18 but stopped triceps. :'(

Razor
    Quote Originally Posted by redz
    AAS….Quads almost all the time (3CC’s no problem any time)
    HGH…stomache

Try doing IM for gh..no pain and has faster clearing time

xXthehulkXx
    Quote Originally Posted by Stranger
    how did your inject go bad on tricep? ? I have never had a problem injecting there

The inject itself went fine. It was what happened the next few days.

It got swollen, hot, and red but no itch. Then it got really soft and it felt like a puddle of water 2 inches below pin site. It wasn’t painful and did not hinder my workouts. Then one day, boom, nothing. That’s why I’m scared to go back. It only happened on my left tri after my right tri inject.

I did inject igf, triceps, this week. No problem.

Stranger
    yea something like that would raise concearns for me too. I’m assuming your swabbing your injection site with alcohol prior to injection
    Nik.strife26
    quads are my favorite, gluteus minimus is the most painless, gluteus maximus is good but readark_sideng around takes some getting used to, delts are ok but like your ass it takes a few tries to perfect the one handed pin.

If your sticking to 1ml and under you can pretty much pin anywhere. Larger dosages (1ml+) are recommended to be in larger muscle groups such as glutes and quads.

xXthehulkXx
    Quote Originally Posted by Stranger
    yea something like that would raise concearns for me too. I’m assuming your swabbing your injection site with alcohol prior to injection

I have slight ocd, so everything has to be clean before every pin.

It’s just weird it only happened on 1 tricep.

Bamb
    quad 4 me
    oatmeal69
    Quote Originally Posted by xXthehulkXxView
    I have slight ocd, so everything has to be clean before every pin.

Me too. I also swab the tops of the vials before drawing.

Glutes only for me had a 5 blend sus and tried my quads never again ruined it for me couldn’t wAlk so I stick to the glutes
    skyvw1
    I agree
    OnTheSauce
    good job bumping a 7 month old thread.
Viewing 13 replies - 61 through 73 (of 73 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.