Favourite place to inject?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Favourite place to inject?

So , I was thinking about pins , pinning, and that stuff tn, and was thinking i wish I had more glutes. Because that’s one of my favorite places to inject. However, that’s beside the point lol, I was wondering what places you guys prefer most to pin.
Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 73 total)
  • Replies
    stb103
    thanks guys.. and brian ill use my left quad today had great success with the right one. as far as outer delt im a bit unsure exactly where, i have read all the stickys as well, it has a arrow but kinda generalized, any tricks to find the right place, id like to keep switdark_sideng as suggested on here. i have only one pin done so still learning, and as always you guys are great and are appreciated!
    LUCKY PUNCH
    I like glutes best too but also delts and biceps are easy and painless.
    RuckusDC5
    I used to inject my quads, but then I took a needle to the knee. So I stick to my ass now. (:

23g 1.5 inches

mikepal88
    When you inject in your delt do you inject in the back or in like your shoulder/ bicep kind of area?
    xXthehulkXx
    1- almost any part of quad
    2- delts
    3- lats
    4- pecs
    5- traps
    Did triceps before, untill one inject went bad :'( no pain, just scared it will happen again.
    Rollo
    Quote Originally Posted by mikepal88View
    When you inject in your delt do you inject in the back or in like your shoulder/ bicep kind of area?

I’ve always injected my delts in the very middle of the muscle, the area beneath my ears.

ardent
    Upper and outer quads.
    0utlaw
    Quote Originally Posted by RolloView
    I’ve always injected my delts in the very middle of the muscle, the area beneath my ears.

when i first read that i was like WTF?

thehulk2203
    Two favorite places quad and glute and if I want to give those rest shoulder but it also affect my chest and shoulder workouts
    HMR
    1. quads
    2. pecs
    3. penis

haha to #3 and I remember reading sometime back about a guy asking about spot injecting his….OUCHHHHH!

oatmeal69
    Quote Originally Posted by TriolView
    Chest inj – 1" above and 1" to the inside from the nipple….. this puts it in the thick meaty part of the chest.

Shouldn’t it be closer to the shoulder? That’s where the meatiest part of mine is anyway…

stb103
    i want to try outer delt, but scared to hit bone, any suggestions
    Kainman
    Quote Originally Posted by RolloView
    when i first read that i was like WTF?

x2 this! made me laff out loud literally.

xXthehulkXx
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo

Maybe he has no neck or really big delts.

1. glutes
    2. lats
    3. traps
    4. biceps
    5. triceps
    6. pecs

cannot stand delts even tho everyone seems to love them or have them as there fav. bad experiences always when ive tried delts. rather inject calfs then delts.

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 73 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.