Favourite place to inject?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Favourite place to inject?

So , I was thinking about pins , pinning, and that stuff tn, and was thinking i wish I had more glutes. Because that’s one of my favorite places to inject. However, that’s beside the point lol, I was wondering what places you guys prefer most to pin.
Viewing 15 replies - 46 through 60 (of 73 total)
  • Replies
    Rollo
    Haha, sorry guys. I should have been more specific in saying the area of my delt that is in line with my ear when I’m facing forward.

Anyone ever try doing subq beneath the fingernails? I hear they are painful for some reason.

aversun
    Hmm, unless everyone who posted about glutes included the ventrogluteal I would be wrong in saying im the first one for there…I love that muscle!!
    oatmeal69
    I don’t like glutes because I can’t see what I’m doing as easily as delts or quads.
    aversun
    but the ventrogluteal is so much more than just your old fashioned glute inj…its right on the side of your hip, your almost framing the muscle in your avatar pic oatmeal69 with your hands lol…its the easiest muscle to reach and inj and requires little body movement to get in and get out of the muscle lol
    oatmeal69
    Interesting… I thought I read that the best injection site was upper outer quadrant of either the left or right glute… Aren’t there nerves and stuff in there?
    aversun
    Quote Originally Posted by oatmeal69View
    Interesting… I thought I read that the best injection site was upper outer quadrant of either the left or right glute… Aren’t there nerves and stuff in there?

nope, actually its one of the best places to inject…its far away from nerves in your glutes. Its the muscle of choice to give to infants and young dark_sidelCrash007 because of its ease of access and for its comfort and gives less pain post inj plus it can handle 5ml easily, givin thats its a smaller muscle. Once you get used to it and get it primed to regular injections, you wont want to put your oil anywhere else! lol

oatmeal69
    Yeah, did a search on it, seems you’re right. I will definitely try it. Been thinking about pecs, but damn that’s gonna hurt the first few times…
    aversun
    ooh same here, I wanna try the pecs as well but I hate new injection pains lol. But ya, the ventrogluteal is worth trying and making it a regular in your injection sites…I know I love having 8 sites to rotate instead of 6, thats without trying the bis or tris or back or chest lol
    oatmeal69
    Quote Originally Posted by aversunView
    I love having 8 sites to rotate instead of 6

That’s my thought on the matter too. – I’m currently just doing delts and quads, I’d like to have 6 sites rather than 4.

aversun
    The more the merrier lol…especially when doing daily injections of prop/tren lol

Lunk1
    Only used quads but have hit a nerve a few times. You know it right away. Back out…move up an inch and hit it again. ALWAYS asperate!
    mikepal88
    So specifically on quads where do people like to inject? Because they are coming up a lot
    Lunk1
    For me…outer quad anywhere from 6 inched above the kne to nearly groin height. I have had less nerve truoble if I stay up higher.
    renepjd
    Delts
    Glutes (same area as Chuck D says. Painless)
    Sub Q
    oatmeal69
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1View
    …I have had less nerve truoble if I stay up higher.

Me too. I seem to have less soreness as well

Viewing 15 replies - 46 through 60 (of 73 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.