Favourite place to inject?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Favourite place to inject?

So , I was thinking about pins , pinning, and that stuff tn, and was thinking i wish I had more glutes. Because that’s one of my favorite places to inject. However, that’s beside the point lol, I was wondering what places you guys prefer most to pin.
Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 73 total)
  • Replies
    Triol
    Quads kill me….. painful everytime. Glutes became painful form scar tissue so i’ve had to lay off…..

1) delts (2-3ml)
    2) tri’s (2ml)
    3) chest (I get a lot of post injection pain but none durring inject) (1 1/2ml)

~Haz~

showgun07
    for the guys who inject in chest…where on the chest and how?…we talking 90 degrees, 45 degrees? thanks
    showgun07
    Quote Originally Posted by KainmanView
    now that we got some places? what a bouting, i herd rite before working out, its gives u a lil egde? wat do u guys think?

i try to pin 2 hours before WO…maybe mental but i feel stronger

Triol
    Chest inj – 1" above and 1" to the inside from the nipple….. this puts it in the thick meaty part of the chest. Needle goes in 90 degrees.

~Haz~

mikepal88
    Hmm sounds good, how far in do you stick the needle when you do chest, bis and tris
    0utlaw
    Quote Originally Posted by mikepal88View
    Hmm sounds good, how far in do you stick the needle when you do chest, bis and tris

i use a 1inch and go all the way

mikepal88
    Quote Originally Posted by 0utlaw
    i use a 1inch and go all the way

Awesome thanks gixxer

Triol
    I do 1" in the tri’s and a little less than 1" in chest. I probably could go all the way in with it but it’s crazy enough trying to get the thought of stabbing ur heart outa your head haha

~Haz~

Tigershark
    Ass.
    0utlaw
    Quote Originally Posted by TriolView
    I do 1" in the tri’s and a little less than 1" in chest. I probably could go all the way in with it but it’s crazy enough trying to get the thought of stabbing ur heart outa your head haha

~Haz~

if i can go all the way in, you sure as hell can.

Triol
    Quote Originally Posted by 0utlawView
    if i can go all the way in, you sure as hell can.

Thats what she said…..

~Haz~

stb103
    i see people saying go in slow….tried that on quad, wasnt happening…had to dart it in. havent tried delts yet but want to try the fron delt because when i flex it pops out so i know where to go….any suggestions? and as far as chest…at the risk of sounding dumb you say 90 degrees…thats straight correct?
    Rollo
    Quote Originally Posted by stb103View
    i see people saying go in slow….tried that on quad, wasnt happening…had to dart it in. havent tried delts yet but want to try the fron delt because when i flex it pops out so i know where to go….any suggestions? and as far as chest…at the risk of sounding dumb you say 90 degrees…thats straight correct?

I wouldn’t go through the front delt personally, too close to the joint there. The side delt is fine and I’ve accidentally pushed a 1.5" needle all the way through it without any pain. As far as people having problems with the quads, if you can simply get past the fear of hitting a nerve or blood vessel, you will find that the quad is one of the best muscles to use. I can use any part of the entire length of my upper/outer thigh, from four inches above the knee to four inches below the hip, without any pain or complications, lending myself a muscle that I will never have to worry about building up scar tissue or oil pools. There are just so many points on the quad to utilize.

NickySantoro
    The long head of my tricep is my favorite. I’ll put 3ml’s in my tri without any pain or swelling. I feel like my delts get worn out easy, I need to find someone to pin my rear delts for me.
    marcus300
    Delts and Biceps
Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 73 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.