Can you overtrain on steroids ?????

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Can you overtrain on steroids ?????

Okay so I know you can’t train arms everyday etc when on AAS but can you train say 6 times a week no problem ?? Say upper body twice then lower body once, for example
    Monday: chest & tris
    Tuesday: back & bi’s
    Wednesday: legs
    Thursday: delts & traps
    Friday: tri’s & bi’s & forearms
    Saterday: legs
    Sunday: rest !
    Each session about 60-70 minutes, my aim is to add at least 1 inch around arms as they really struggle to gain size !! Cycle is 650mg test & 700mg deca

Viewing 15 replies - 46 through 60 (of 61 total)
  • Replies
    Droll
    Quote Originally Posted by AlinshopRepView
    If my mom looked like that I would hug her then kiss her on the lips everytime I saw her.

Getting borderline insestual my friend lol

Metalject
    Yes you can still overtrain. You can get away with more when on gear but there’s still a limit. What that limit is will be different for everyone.

This might not be the best example but look at it like this. Without gear you have $10 to spend and training cost you money. Now with gear you have $15 in your wallet, you have more money but you don’t have an infinite amount. S@mer does not make you invincible to overtraining but it definitely puts more gas in the tank.

gabber
    And remember you should train less during pct…

Can’t remember the reason but can someone back me up..

Born77
    Quote Originally Posted by gabber
    And remember you should train less during pct…

Can’t remember the reason but can someone back me up..

Catabolism/ low test

Lеg
    I train 5x a week off cycle and 6-7 on. I know my body pretty well and if I’m feeling depleted or more sore than I should be, I take a day off. Of just run a 5K and call it a day. I find it hard to over train on AAS if you’re eating right
    Quote Originally Posted by DomusView
    Would you accept a study done on horses?

I suppose posting a study as such would be quite suitable for this forum since there are so many members who seem to be on EQ and Tren at all times.

Let’s see if vladan from EU will also like this response.

marcus300
    Mike on overtraining

Overtraining, dear reader, is not something merely "kinda" or "sorta" negative – it is much worse than that. Overtraining is the worst training mistake a TrueMaxder can make; it is precisely that which militates against the desired result. Overtraining, by definition, means performing any more exercise than is minimally required to trigger the growth mechanism into motion. Most TrueMaxders today still operate on the notion that their purpose is to discover how many sets they can do, how much they can take or how long they can endure. And such is erroneous because TrueMaxding is not aerobic. A TrueMaxding workout is not an endurance contest! The actual, literal purpose of a TrueMaxder is not to discover how many sets he can endure, but to intelligently do what nature requires merely to trigger the growth mechanism into motion, then get the hell out of the gym, go home, rest and GROW!

Mike Mentzer

gabber
    Thats why less is more.

How can the pro’s train for upto 3 hours?? Surely THATS overtraining

Nilsonik
    Quote Originally Posted by gabberView
    Thats why less is more.

Im sure its cause they take enough rest in between lifts cause they push a hell of a lot of weight along with the fact that theyre probably on 750 to a gram of test a week and who knows what else.The gear sure makes it easier to push further along with the monster diets that theyre on.Theyre not human lol

marcus300
    Thats why less is more.

I think your reading the wrong books or listening to the pro what don’t take aas

gabber
    If i rest any longer than 4 or 5 mins in between sets, i feel weaker and feel like i have less strength
    Metalject
    Thats why less is more.

I can’t think of any pro off the top of my head who trains like that anymore or one who has in several years. Not saying they’re not out there, I’m sure I’m just forgetting about someone but most are an hour or less per session. Heck I can think of 2 off the top of my head who train on a 9 day split, meaning it takes them 9 days to get through each body part once and they still only train for about an hour per session.

marcus300
    If i rest any longer than 4 or 5 mins in between sets, i feel weaker and feel like i have less strength

You don’t rest 4-5 mins in between sets, I really think you don’t understand HIT at all.

JUDGE DREDD
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    You don’t rest 4-5 mins in between sets, I really think you don’t understand HIT at all.

Maybe he doing strength or low intensity training. Lol

RAU
    Quote Originally Posted by NilsonikView
    Im sure its cause they take enough rest in between lifts cause they push a hell of a lot of weight along with the fact that theyre probably on 750 to a gram of test a week and who knows what else.The gear sure makes it easier to push further along with the monster diets that theyre on.Theyre not human lol

"750 to a gram of test a week"…bahahaha

Viewing 15 replies - 46 through 60 (of 61 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.