can steroids enlarge your penis ?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS can steroids enlarge your penis ?

just wondering if thers anything behind steroid and penis size ? when you hear about steroids all i heard was " it shrinks your dick" bla bla but obv not quite true but i have seen it can enlarge it ? also are there any other drugs aside aas that can enlarge penis size ? just cureous

Viewing 15 replies - 46 through 60 (of 61 total)
  • Replies
    paul74
    For my penis aas made me have continual hard, hard erections. I became a walking hard on. I was so hard during that awakening erection blasts that I thought it got longer. Sooo yep this old guy checks it out. Not once but many times. Ha ya know…come on little buddy you can stretch that one more inch, ye, no, yes…NO damn but I tell you the truth and my wife of 34 yrs. agrees it got fatter. Yep I gained in the girth. How much I don’t know. But after 61 years I know what that guy feels like.
    We/You all have the facts as to why it can’t grow longer or maybe wider, BUT, this old man thinks that the blood flow filled this guy and it had gained more girth.
    That’s my story and I’m stickin to it !!! …paul74
    mambetus
    I know this is old, but:
    Steroids will only enlarge your penis if you never went through puberty due to hypogonadism or some other testosterone deficiency and have a miBambpenis.

truckin001
    Quote Originally Posted by paul74View
    For my penis aas made me have continual hard, hard erections. I became a walking hard on. I was so hard during that awakening erection blasts that I thought it got longer. Sooo yep this old guy checks it out. Not once but many times. Ha ya know…come on little buddy you can stretch that one more inch, ye, no, yes…NO damn but I tell you the truth and my wife of 34 yrs. agrees it got fatter. Yep I gained in the girth. How much I don’t know. But after 61 years I know what that guy feels like.
    We/You all have the facts as to why it can’t grow longer or maybe wider, BUT, this old man thinks that the blood flow filled this guy and it had gained more girth.
    That’s my story and I’m stickin to it !!! …paul74

Lmfao

tigerspawn
    ^^^thats why I enjoy paul74 so much. LMFAO.^^
    reiss c
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1
    They dont shrink your penis…some ppl experience testicular atrophy (ball shrinkage)

The vessels of the penis can open up giving a slight appearance of bigger size…keep in mind the penis is not a muscle so it wont grow per say like a bicep.

DAM! It’s not a muscle. Them penis push ups was a waste of time then

Riddick-san
    This thread is hilarious, just goes to show we have all walks of life people roaming this board.
    spywizard
    I’ve come up with a supplement that will make "man gravy" taste like chocolate.. I’m marketing it to the gay communities, then to women, after all they have more money.
    Born77
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    I’ve come up with a supplement that will make "man gravy" taste like chocolate.. I’m marketing it to the gay communities, then to women, after all they have more money.

Double rich?

paul74
    Does anyone know if batman has got a big one. …paul74
    Born77
    Quote Originally Posted by paul74

I am wondering why you asking CM! Lol

scorpion62

Yes Robin

Born77
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpion62
    Yes Robin

Robin would know!

scorpion62
    Quote Originally Posted by gift
    just wondering if thers anything behind steroid and penis size ? when you hear about steroids all i heard was " it shrinks your dick" bla bla but obv not quite true but i have seen it can enlarge it ? also are there any other drugs aside aas that can enlarge penis size ? just cureous

If there was around 90% of men would be taking it , the only thing that matches this is a drug that grows hair both drugs would make you a millionaire

paul74
    Cause I think I wanna be Batman. …paul74
    Born77
    Cause I think I wanna be Batman. …paul74

How about catman?

Viewing 15 replies - 46 through 60 (of 61 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.