can steroids enlarge your penis ?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS can steroids enlarge your penis ?

just wondering if thers anything behind steroid and penis size ? when you hear about steroids all i heard was " it shrinks your dick" bla bla but obv not quite true but i have seen it can enlarge it ? also are there any other drugs aside aas that can enlarge penis size ? just cureous

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 61 total)
  • Replies
    If you want a bigger dick then lose 5-10% body fat….BOOM, cock is magically longer.

Will steroids help you with this? They can. But it’s really about your diet….so I guess the answer is: food makes your dick bigger.

SAGIKUN
    Steroids can increase your libido, which in turns leads to bigger and better hard ons……..technically your dick is not bigger , your just getting better blood flow to your slong…..lol

Lunk1
    They dont shrink your penis…some ppl experience testicular atrophy (ball shrinkage)

The vessels of the penis can open up giving a slight appearance of bigger size…keep in mind the penis is not a muscle so it wont grow per say like a bicep.

warmouth
    Mine is a monster. I feed it. LOL!
    gift
    i see, funny question and i generally am cureous but any one know of any drugs that can have that effect ?
    SAGIKUN
    yea surgery implants or a penis pump, or walk around with a weight hanging off your shlong for long periods of time lol.
    Lunk1
    Quote Originally Posted by giftView
    i see, funny question and i generally am cureous but any one know of any drugs that can have that effect ?

Overall your penis size is pretty much set in stone by age 15 or so…after that surgery is the only option to truely increase size…not that I have researched it

swarog88
    Or tie a 10 lb weight to it and boom !

Jk of course

Dude if your dick is that small just move to Asia, then you can be average.

Problem solved

warmouth
    ^^ha ha. When your balls shrink, it makes your schlong look bigger. You can always do the tried and true method of a full shave to give a larger look. Bad thing is, if you got a tiny one, you might give the appearance of a toddler. lol.
    Soar
    Could try trimming off a good 3-4" of bush? Should be like a baby’s arm holding a apple!
    toppinm
    Tiny balls=huge wiener
    Times Roman
    hey! it’s been a couuple of months since we’ve had a thread like this….

….here we go again!

MuscleInk
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1
    Overall your penis size is pretty much set in stone by age 15 or so…after that surgery is the only option to truely increase size…not that I have researched it

Of course you haven’t researched it……although your knowledge of penises is much more than a novice user.

Just saying.

Lunk1
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInkView
    Of course you haven’t researched it……although your knowledge of penises is much more than a novice user.

Just saying.

I’m no novice…I’m a pro with MINE!

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 61 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.