can steroids enlarge your penis ?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS can steroids enlarge your penis ?

just wondering if thers anything behind steroid and penis size ? when you hear about steroids all i heard was " it shrinks your dick" bla bla but obv not quite true but i have seen it can enlarge it ? also are there any other drugs aside aas that can enlarge penis size ? just cureous

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 61 total)
  • Replies
    MuscleInk
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1
    I’m no novice…I’m a pro with MINE!

Master of your "domain".

bigbro
    dont think steroids does, but try BathMate

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1View
    I’m no novice…I’m a pro with MINE!

That’s why I respect you so much Lunk…you’re so humble. You completely left out how skilled you are with my penis as well….a lot of forum members could learn a thing or two from you.

Penis is definitely not a muscle. The size and shape of your penis is determined by a series of ligament like tissue that crissBambss around two hollow chamber. The chamber fills with blood and the ligaments becomes stretched and holds the shape and size of the penis. Steroids causes hypertrophy in muscles and since your penis is not a muscle it does very little for the size of the penis. There’s been talk about injecting HGH directly into the penis. That’s like saying let’s inject HGH directly into the knee so your knee cartilage will grow. It just doesn’t work like that. There’s no surgical procedure that I’ve heard of that increases the girth of the penis. There is a surgery where the attachment of the penis to the pelvic bone is cut and by hanging weights on the penis while the ligament heals there’s about an inch increase in length. Man, that just sounds extreme for an inch.

Lunk1
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02View
    Penis is definitely not a muscle. The size and shape of your penis is determined by a series of ligament like tissue that crissBambss around two hollow chamber. The chamber fills with blood and the ligaments becomes stretched and holds the shape and size of the penis. Steroids causes hypertrophy in muscles and since your penis is not a muscle it does very little for the size of the penis. There’s been talk about injecting HGH directly into the penis. That’s like saying let’s inject HGH directly into the knee so your knee cartilage will grow. It just doesn’t work like that. There’s no surgical procedure that I’ve heard of that increases the girth of the penis. There is a surgery where the attachment of the penis to the pelvic bone is cut and by hanging weights on the penis while the ligament heals there’s about an inch increase in length. Man, that just sounds extreme for an inch.

Again….not that I have looked into it lol…but I believe the cliam is on average 2-3" can be gained but the downside is the extreme loss of sensation after surgery…or so I’ve been told!

Again….not that I have looked into it lol…but I believe the cliam is on average 2-3" can be gained but the downside is the extreme loss of sensation after surgery…or so I’ve been told!

Would you say it’s telling that I’ve also read this before? 😛

Lunk1
    Quote Originally Posted by Perseverance1View
    Would you say it’s telling that I’ve also read this before? 😛

I may have researched it for a "friend" lol

Soar
    I may have researched it for a "friend" lol

Lol what guy on earth doesn’t want another inch haha.

OnTheSauce
    I don’t. I can’t put it all the way in, in half the positions as it is now. Half stroking is not fun. I want to go balls deep and slam it out. I can’t without breaking a cervix
    Jinn73
    find a petite girl, put your penis on her face
    bask in the glory that your dick is huge.
    Metalject
    There are some old studies that have suggested that Halotestin ‘s androgenic nature is so strong it could promote phallic enlargement. Overall though anabolic steroids shouldn’t have an effect either way on pecker size.

Lunk1
    Great…now Halo will be harder to find and more expensive lol
    marcus300
    No aas won’t enlarge your penis.
    If your really concerned with your small cock get surgery.
    Metalject
    Great…now Halo will be harder to find and more expensive lol

Well I’m sure if it actually worked every guy on earth would be taking Halo, lol! The studies on Halo’s ability to promote enlargement sort of make sense when you consider its androgenicity, but I’d imagine it would take such a large amount that it would also kill you in the end. You’d have a giant wiener but you might be dead, lol! Anyway, like I said, these are old studies from something like 50+ years ago.

testluva
    Deca added to your testosterone will give you a harder dick and more stamina from blowing to fast.

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 61 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.