can steroids enlarge your penis ?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS can steroids enlarge your penis ?

just wondering if thers anything behind steroid and penis size ? when you hear about steroids all i heard was " it shrinks your dick" bla bla but obv not quite true but i have seen it can enlarge it ? also are there any other drugs aside aas that can enlarge penis size ? just cureous

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 61 total)
  • Replies
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinn73View
    find a petite girl, put your penis on her face
    bask in the glory that your dick is huge.

I about died when I read this…probably because I’m in Japan and almost 100% of the girls I **** are less than half my weight and over a foot shorter than me…It’s pretty funny when they have both their hands on your cock and over half of it is still uncovered….

Kito
    I think there may be some truth to this. I banged a girl 4 years ago for a few months before i hoped on board the juice train and i banged her again just 3 months ago she said i had gotten slighty bigger.
    SAGIKUN
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588View
    I don’t. I can’t put it all the way in, in half the positions as it is now. Half stroking is not fun. I want to go balls deep and slam it out. I can’t without breaking a cervix

Date a hood African American, they will take every inch!!They are built a little bigger on the inside.

swarog88
    Quote Originally Posted by Perseverance1
    I about died when I read this…probably because I’m in Japan and almost 100% of the girls I **** are less than half my weight and over a foot shorter than me…It’s pretty funny when they have both their hands on your cock and over half of it is still uncovered….

I think I just figured out y I always go for extremely tiny girls ! Lol

lovbyts
    Quote Originally Posted by swarog88View
    I think I just figured out y I always go for extremely tiny girls ! Lol

Stop hanging out at playgrounds and grade schools….

Quote Originally Posted by lovbytsView
    Stop hanging out at playgrounds and grade schools….

Aww c’mon man what’s wrong with that? Gotta get there before the hair ya know? Dick height is just right

(too far?)

lovbyts
    Quote Originally Posted by Perseverance1View
    Aww c’mon man what’s wrong with that? Gotta get there before the hair ya know? Dick height is just right
    (too far?)

You mean the saying get them before the hair does? Sex after 8 is to late? Just tall enough to rest my beer can on their head? Nope never heard of those.

OnTheSauce
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaljectView
    Well I’m sure if it actually worked every guy on earth would be taking Halo, lol! The studies on Halo’s ability to promote enlargement sort of make sense when you consider its androgenicity, but I’d imagine it would take such a large amount that it would also kill you in the end. You’d have a giant wiener but you might be dead, lol! Anyway, like I said, these are old studies from something like 50+ years ago.

That explains my problem. I love halo

OnTheSauce
    Quote Originally Posted by SAGIKUNView
    Date a hood African American, they will take every inch!!They are built a little bigger on the inside.

I’ve knocked one down before. Lol

david9111
    Move to Cuba, penis enlargement surgery is free!!
    Badman
    I hope not… otherwise ill have to start folding it in half before I tuck it into my socks.
    Kito
    You no the old saying.

If they have a muff tnere old enough!!

Quote Originally Posted by BadmanView
    I hope not… otherwise ill have to start folding it in half before I tuck it into my socks.

I’ve just resorted to tucking it into one sock and then looping it around to the other….

Goon
    Oh man, this thread is the best. Made me giggle, I can’t stop laughing.
    tigerspawn
    Quote Originally Posted by warmouthView
    Mine is a monster. I feed it. LOL!

I sacrifice big breasted females to mine

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 61 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.