Anavar 3x per week???

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Anavar 3x per week???

Hi! I need some help here.

I proactively asked my trainer for anavar . He’s a well-respected trainer and has several IFBB pros he trains. He gave me my anavar today (he’s very supportive and says it’s great for women). However, the dosing he gave me is something I’ve never heard of.

He gave me 35mg tablets and told me to take half of one 3x per week and hour before I train- on my lifting days with him. I’ve seen the women he has trained and they look amazing. Has anyone ever heard of a cycle like this? 17.5 mg 3x per week? He plans to run this and then clen the last two weeks before my show.

TIA!

Viewing 5 replies - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • Replies
    lexandres
    Quote Originally Posted by XselfView
    Not in anabolic response no.
    But theoretically could be a difference in virilization when you reach higher serum peaks with 1x a day dosing.

Not sure about this, but I seem to remember some speculation about a more constant lower level of androgens compared to a less constant but higher peak increasing virilization in women. But I simply do not know.

Agree. I was speaking from a male point of view, which, in hindsight, probably wasn’t totally fair to the OP.
    I don’t personally know many females that run AAS, but the ones I do know prefer the 2.5mg Oxandrin because it is so easy to tweak their dosages.

Markus
    So my Labmax test hasn’t shown up yet – super annoying. However, my lifts are getting easier even at heavier weights. Interesting. Could be placebo effect. Won’t know for sure until I am able to test the pills.

Ordered from elsewhere as well, and the new Anavar also has yet to arrive.

TheTaxMan
    Labmax or not

You still not asked your trainer for the name of the lab thats making this 35mg anavar ?

Is the trainer giving you lose pills in a bag?

Markus
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxManView
    Labmax or not

You still not asked your trainer for the name of the lab thats making this 35mg anavar ?

Is the trainer giving you lose pills in a bag?

He had told me he gets them from a compounding pharmacy. We have a pharmacist and several doctors at our gym. I am not sure he would tell me the source. Yes – loose pills in a bag.

I’ve ordered more from another source – waiting for arrival.

TRA
    The suspense is killing me. For the love of god get that testing kit and post results. This is worse than reality tv!
Viewing 5 replies - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.