Anavar 3x per week???

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Anavar 3x per week???

Hi! I need some help here.

I proactively asked my trainer for anavar . He’s a well-respected trainer and has several IFBB pros he trains. He gave me my anavar today (he’s very supportive and says it’s great for women). However, the dosing he gave me is something I’ve never heard of.

He gave me 35mg tablets and told me to take half of one 3x per week and hour before I train- on my lifting days with him. I’ve seen the women he has trained and they look amazing. Has anyone ever heard of a cycle like this? 17.5 mg 3x per week? He plans to run this and then clen the last two weeks before my show.

TIA!

Viewing 15 replies - 46 through 60 (of 65 total)
  • Replies
    Markus
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxManView
    What strength are they? My wifes were 10mg, she split in half (found it easier to bite them in half) she took half evening and half morning so 5mg per dose, 10mg per day

35mg

Markus
    Quote Originally Posted by renepjdView
    When it comes to dosing either once or multiple times per day, I’ve never met anyone who can legitimately tell the difference with anavar, regardless of half-life.

Interesting. I was told anxiety and stuff upthread.

< <Samson> >
    What brand/UGL is the Anavar ?

I dunno, the shit that I trust has been good to me so far. But, that still doesn’t mean it’s dosed or produced properly – that’s what we all get dealing with not so legal substances.

Markus
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> >View
    What brand/UGL is the Anavar ?

I dunno, the shit that I trust has been good to me so far. But, that still doesn’t mean it’s dosed or produced properly – that’s what we all get dealing with not so legal substances.

No idea. Since I got them from my trainer, I didn’t ask. I am new to this.

I DID just order some online from a place that I read was reputable. I ordered two labmax kits (just because), so once those come in and the other Anavar shows up, I will be able to test both.

TheTaxMan
    Always ask the brand and do your research, dont just take a pill someone has gave you, wether that be a family member, friend, trainer or some random person on the street

I personaly have never heard of anavar dosed at 35mg per tablet, that must be impossible to dose for a female (if its real of course)

I suggest you ask your trainer what lab is making the anavar your consuming

Sorry if im coming acBambss as ranting, im not, you just got to check and double check and infact treble check in this game, better safe than sorry!

< <Samson> >
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxManView
    Always ask the brand and do your research, dont just take a pill someone has gave you, wether that be a family member, friend, trainer or some random person on the street

I personaly have never heard of anavar dosed at 35mg per tablet, that must be impossible to dose for a female (if its real of course)

I suggest you ask your trainer what lab is making the anavar your consuming

Sorry if im coming acBambss as ranting, im not, you just got to check and double check and infact treble check in this game, better safe than sorry!

I agree aBambss the board

Mr Anderson
    I’ve not heard of 35mg Var tabs either??
    Been out the game for awhile but that’s a weird sized tablet….
    Gef
    Quote Originally Posted by Markus
    No idea. Since I got them from my trainer, I didn’t ask. I am new to this. I DID just order some online from a place that I read was reputable. I ordered two labmax kits (just because), so once those come in and the other Anavar shows up, I will be able to test both.

Good.

I am beginning to think these tablets aren’t real var. I haven’t read of any female running 30mg daily and not experience sides.

Gef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Anderson
    I’ve not heard of 35mg Var tabs either?? Been out the game for awhile but that’s a weird sized tablet….

I did a quick search and the only tablets found were anavar like but not AAS.

Mr Anderson
    I did a search also and came up with nothing,if it’s a rand new lab there would be nothing aBambss the net at this point but still it’s a strange mg….
    ryobi1
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkusView
    I do, but splitting one pill 6 ways is hard even with the pill splitter.

could never master a pill splitter, difficult to see through the plastic cover and line up half even if there was an indent showing half or quarters on the tablet..
    I bought an exacto knife and cut on a wooden board, way more accurate,
    easy to line up

< <Samson> >
    Anything above 10mg screams UGL
    lexandres
    Quote Originally Posted by renepjdView
    When it comes to dosing either once or multiple times per day, I’ve never met anyone who can legitimately tell the difference with anavar, regardless of half-life.

I’ve run Oxandrin and decent UGL and tried spitting the dose and dosing 1x daily. Never could tell that one protocol was better than the other.

Xself
    35mg? Sure their not 50mg? Lots of UGLs over here have begun pouring out 50mgs of DBOL and such.

I have to say it, I wouldn’t trust anavar to be doses at 35mg if it weren’t in a box that stated 35mg, even if my brother were the supplier.

I’ve gotten 50mgs Winstrol tabs that the supplier said;
    "They’re more like 40mgs", which is another matter, cause he’s just admitting that he thinks they were underdosed. For me it wasn’t a problem if the pill was 30, 35, 40 or 50mg. But not a product I would give a woman.

Xself
    Quote Originally Posted by lexandresView
    I’ve run Oxandrin and decent UGL and tried spitting the dose and dosing 1x daily. Never could tell that one protocol was better than the other.

Not in anabolic response no.
    But theoretically could be a difference in virilization when you reach higher serum peaks with 1x a day dosing.

Not sure about this, but I seem to remember some speculation about a more constant lower level of androgens compared to a less constant but higher peak increasing virilization in women. But I simply do not know.

Viewing 15 replies - 46 through 60 (of 65 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.