Anavar 3x per week???

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Anavar 3x per week???

Hi! I need some help here.

I proactively asked my trainer for anavar . He’s a well-respected trainer and has several IFBB pros he trains. He gave me my anavar today (he’s very supportive and says it’s great for women). However, the dosing he gave me is something I’ve never heard of.

He gave me 35mg tablets and told me to take half of one 3x per week and hour before I train- on my lifting days with him. I’ve seen the women he has trained and they look amazing. Has anyone ever heard of a cycle like this? 17.5 mg 3x per week? He plans to run this and then clen the last two weeks before my show.

TIA!

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 65 total)
  • Replies
    Sounds a little complicated to me. The usual starting dose of Anavar for the ladies is 10mg per day, and you can always up the dosage on later cycles.

My advise is cut those pills into thirds and start at 10mg per day for the duration of your chosen cycle. This is will provide a stable blood level and improve results as opposed to running it every third day and having unstable blood levels. That’s not optimal.

Markus
    Quote Originally Posted by Vash the StampedeView
    Sounds a little complicated to me. The usual starting dose of Anavar for the ladies is 10mg per day, and you can always up the dosage on later cycles.

My advise is cut those pills into thirds and start at 10mg per day for the duration of your chosen cycle. This is will provide a stable blood level and improve results as opposed to running it every third day and having unstable blood levels. That’s not optimal.

Thanks! I was even thinking of maybe cutting them into fourths for 8.25 mg per day- at least for a start.

Wondering if his rationale is to maximize the anavar on lifting days.

Gef
    Unusual cycle. Ask him and report back.
    Markus
    Quote Originally Posted by GefView
    Unusual cycle. Ask him and report back.

I will. This isn’t his first rodeo and I trust him with my nutrition and training. After my research I was just surprised at this one…

ryobi1
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkusView
    Thanks! I was even thinking of maybe cutting them into fourths for 8.25 mg per day- at least for a start.

Wondering if his rationale is to maximize the anavar on lifting days.

this sounds like a good start, less is better, unusual mgs dose, might wonder what
    it is, anytime ive ran var its usually taken 2-3 weeks before it kicks in, but still enjoy
    bennifits after discontinued.
    any dosage for ladies has usually been 5mgs to start, up to 10,
    ive only heard it is amplified in women, I would be on the safe side,
    I dont think sides would be fun,
    whatch how your body responds and adjust if you need (want) more.
    have you done BW…. watch your liver and kidneys

Xself
    I’ve heard (and tried) using orals 3-4x a week,
    but then only in conjunction with injectables so that I always had high levels of AAS in my system.

Women don’t get shut down the same as men,
    but I still think this dosing was a bit strange.

With growth hormone the anabolic effect is more determined by the weekly dosage, than the daily dosage, at least according to a study on EOD dosing vs ED dosing in dark_sidelCrash007 of short stature. The weekly dosage was the same, and so was the effect on growth.

I wouldn’t translate this to AAS though.

Ask your trainer what’s the reasoning.
    Does he thinks this lessens the chance of virilization, improves anabolic response or what?

Markus
    Quote Originally Posted by ryobi1View
    this sounds like a good start, less is better, unusual mgs dose, might wonder what
    it is, anytime ive ran var its usually taken 2-3 weeks before it kicks in, but still enjoy
    bennifits after discontinued.
    any dosage for ladies has usually been 5mgs to start, up to 10,
    ive only heard it is amplified in women, I would be on the safe side,
    I dont think sides would be fun,
    whatch how your body responds and adjust if you need (want) more.
    have you done BW…. watch your liver and kidneys

Had blood work and everything is fine. I also get testosterone pellets at 150mg. No side effects.

Thanks!

Markus
    Quote Originally Posted by XselfView
    I’ve heard (and tried) using orals 3-4x a week,
    but then only in conjunction with injectables so that I always had high levels of AAS in my system.

Women don’t get shut down the same as men,
    but I still think this dosing was a bit strange.

With growth hormone the anabolic effect is more determined by the weekly dosage, than the daily dosage, at least according to a study on EOD dosing vs ED dosing in dark_sidelCrash007 of short stature. The weekly dosage was the same, and so was the effect on growth.

I wouldn’t translate this to AAS though.

Ask your trainer what’s the reasoning.
    Does he thinks this lessens the chance of virilization, improves anabolic response or what?

He did say weekly for a woman is 70mg and this would be less. He also mentioned zero virtualization this way. I’ll definitely clarify. He trains a lot of women who go pro, so I’m guessing I’m not unique with this protocol.

He half life of anavar is about 8 to 9 hours. It’s recommened that it be taken daily or twice a day to maintain a constant blood level concentration. Men are prone to sides if the blood level concentration of Test fluxtuates too much. For women, I don’t think this is the case. I hope a vet or a lady will comment on this. With a 9 hour half life, it’s probably best to take it an hour or two before workout. I’m also curious to get comments from vets/ladies on this cycle. My thinking is this, the muscle begins to atrophy about 72 hours after workout. If that’s the case, wouldn’t having a constant supply of Test in the body allow the torn muscles to repair itself over a longer period of time instead of taking var 3x per week?

Markus
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02View
    He half life of anavar is about 8 to 9 hours. It’s recommened that it be taken daily or twice a day to maintain a constant blood level concentration. Men are prone to sides if the blood level concentration of Test fluxtuates too much. For women, I don’t think this is the case. I hope a vet or a lady will comment on this. With a 9 hour half life, it’s probably best to take it an hour or two before workout. I’m also curious to get comments from vets/ladies on this cycle. My thinking is this, the muscle begins to atrophy about 72 hours after workout. If that’s the case, wouldn’t having a constant supply of Test in the body allow the torn muscles to repair itself over a longer period of time instead of taking var 3x per week?

That’s what I am wondering. I do have test at a constant in my body with the pellets, and taking the anavar every other day would keep it in my system every 48 hours, but I also don’t want any hormonal ups and downs. I have no idea how it will make me feel just yet – like nausea, headaches, jittery, etc.

The more you guys respond, the more likely I am to cut it in quarters and go with 8.25mg per day.

< <Samson> >
    Do daily

And do your own research – don’t count on 3rd party word for shit. . . The shit that I have heard from "my trainer said"

Markus
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> >View
    Do daily

And do your own research – don’t count on 3rd party word for shit. . . The shit that I have heard from "my trainer said"

I’ve been researdark_sideng like crazy. Due to take it for the first time tomorrow.

My trainer isn’t an amateur – has used gear himself. Just a weird dosage from everything I have seen.

NACH3
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> >View
    Do daily

Agreed!

Take it ed and split your dose into 2 per day(5mgs at a time)… And yes ask as much and as many questions here as you’ll get real feedback and experience to go with. Also agree as to ask him what he’s trying to do/adark_sideeve!

Best of luck on your journey

Markus
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3View
    Agreed!

Take it ed and split your dose into 2 per day(5mgs at a time)… And yes ask as much and as many questions here as you’ll get real feedback and experience to go with. Also agree as to ask him what he’s trying to do/adark_sideeve!

Best of luck on your journey

Thank you!

NACH3
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkusView
    Thank you!

You r welcome… The last thing you want or need is to be riding a roller coaster with your hormones… As you well know!

Those 3days that he wants you to take it… Is it b/c you guys have scheduled sessions on these days?

If so I’m thinking he’s trying to use it as a pre-w/o or something of that nature… For ex; men will take d-Bol as a pre-w/o due to its very short half life… I’m just thinking out loud here HG…

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 65 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.