Anavar 3x per week???

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Anavar 3x per week???

Hi! I need some help here.

I proactively asked my trainer for anavar . He’s a well-respected trainer and has several IFBB pros he trains. He gave me my anavar today (he’s very supportive and says it’s great for women). However, the dosing he gave me is something I’ve never heard of.

He gave me 35mg tablets and told me to take half of one 3x per week and hour before I train- on my lifting days with him. I’ve seen the women he has trained and they look amazing. Has anyone ever heard of a cycle like this? 17.5 mg 3x per week? He plans to run this and then clen the last two weeks before my show.

TIA!

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 65 total)
  • Replies
    Markus
    Quote Originally Posted by GefView
    How’s it going.

Not sure about the logic but go with it. Experiment.

I am going with the recommended daily dosing (based on how I am breaking it up – getting 8-10mg per day split into two doses). I may change it up or increase towards the end.

Have had 5 full days. I’m soooo impatient. Ready for my muscles now, please and thank you!

NACH3
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkusView
    So…. On day 3 now. I’ve noticed I am definitely exhausted at night. I’ve only had that "anxious" feeling when I have taken the second dose of the day – it doesn’t last more than 10 mins. I have been doing a total of 1/3 of a pill in two doses – so about 8.25 a day.

When I asked my trainer about his reasoning for 17.5 3x per week, he did say for better use during lifting and gains with less side effects. I’ve still just been taking it daily.

^^ Interesting… I could see adding maybe 5mgs extra on training days IF that’s what he’s actually trying to do! B/c one would think…
    – If your blood levels are more stable throughout(like you’ve been doing on an ed schedule)and then maybe HE would have you add say 5mgs 1-2hrs b4 your session(3x wk) that would make more sense than 17.5 3 days a wk?? I wish I had more info for you but it seems your doing the best thing you can do(at the moment) it’ll definitely get better

Tbh – that’s the only other reasoning I could see but still not 3days a wk! Keep taking it ed split like you have and it’ll be kicking shortly I’d suspect!

Gef
    Quote Originally Posted by Markus
    I am going with the recommended daily dosing (based on how I am breaking it up – getting 8-10mg per day split into two doses). I may change it up or increase towards the end. Have had 5 full days. I’m soooo impatient. Ready for my muscles now, please and thank you!

Takes about 2 weeks.

ryobi1
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkusView
    I am going with the recommended daily dosing (based on how I am breaking it up – getting 8-10mg per day split into two doses). I may change it up or increase towards the end.

Have had 5 full days. I’m soooo impatient. Ready for my muscles now, please and thank you!

if youre a hard gainer, then I wouldnt put the emphasis on muscle
    size, but your strength should increase as well as deffinition,

Hope you keep posting your progress. If you don’t mind, I would like to see an update your bf, strength, and overall well-being.
    sаrk
    Sorry I know you "trust" your trainer as this isn’t his first go around but I really hope you bought the test from labmax??
    Everyone "trusts" their source not saying he would do it knowingly but Anavar at a compounding pharmacy??? Maybe but that’s a new one to me. Anavar is very expensive and probably the most commonly faked AAS because it’s so pricey. Every 3rd day??? One only needs to research the half life to question that one. Anyhow wish you luck, if it is legit don’t expect too much, make sure your expectations are in line with the actual possibly outcomes.

TheTaxMan
    One thing ive learned

Trainers or friends recommending a cycle because the look good can mean nothing

They may look good down to abusing steroids

I have a male friend i spoke to last night, a guy who advises his cycles has told him to do 5 week test and deca , then 5 week test and eq, then 4 week test and tren

Its bizzare to me, but he wont listen, he would rather listen to the guy who is huge but clearly doesnt know what hes talking about

My wife did 5mg anavar morning and evening every day for 6 weeks, she had water retention during her cycle even with a clean diet and good water intake, b6 etc, but when she came off she was ripped

Make sure you research labmax and make sure you labmax your batch of anavar before starting (ive only read part of your first post so forgive me if you have started) but anavar is widley faked and hyped for fat loss, and the cost of the powder generates this as widley counterfeited, so test it! It costs about Ј15/$20 to test it off the top of my head, worth every penny

Good luck

Markus
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02View
    Hope you keep posting your progress. If you don’t mind, I would like to see an update your bf, strength, and overall well-being.

Today is day 8 and I am starting to feel it I think. Lifting heavier for sure, and I am actually seeing a "pump" after working out!

I seem to be holding water as well. However, I just started my monthly so I can’t definitively say it’s the anavar .

Also, I think I am taking too much bc it’s hard to break the pills into 6ths. ugh. I may need to get more.

Markus
    Quote Originally Posted by sаrkView
    Sorry I know you "trust" your trainer as this isn’t his first go around but I really hope you bought the test from labmax??
    Everyone "trusts" their source not saying he would do it knowingly but Anavar at a compounding pharmacy??? Maybe but that’s a new one to me. Anavar is very expensive and probably the most commonly faked AAS because it’s so pricey. Every 3rd day??? One only needs to research the half life to question that one. Anyhow wish you luck, if it is legit don’t expect too much, make sure your expectations are in line with the actual possibly outcomes.

I bought the test kit but it hasn’t arrived yet! I’ve been taking it for 8 days at 1/6th of the pill. But I actually think I am getting more than that due to not breaking them evenly.

Markus
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxManView
    One thing ive learned

Trainers or friends recommending a cycle because the look good can mean nothing

They may look good down to abusing steroids

I have a male friend i spoke to last night, a guy who advises his cycles has told him to do 5 week test and deca , then 5 week test and eq, then 4 week test and tren

Its bizzare to me, but he wont listen, he would rather listen to the guy who is huge but clearly doesnt know what hes talking about

My wife did 5mg anavar morning and evening every day for 6 weeks, she had water retention during her cycle even with a clean diet and good water intake, b6 etc, but when she came off she was ripped

Make sure you research labmax and make sure you labmax your batch of anavar before starting (ive only read part of your first post so forgive me if you have started) but anavar is widley faked and hyped for fat loss, and the cost of the powder generates this as widley counterfeited, so test it! It costs about Ј15/$20 to test it off the top of my head, worth every penny

Good luck

Purchased the test kit but I don’t have it in hand yet. I’m not sure I am allowed to say what I paid for the Anavar here – I know there are rules. Hopefully the kit will be in tomorrow and I can test it. If it’s legit, then I need to ask my coach for more bc I have broken so many of the pills weirdly.

Breaking pills is a pain. Do you have a pill splitter? If not, it’s worth it. I get a cleaner cut and get better control of the dosage.
    Markus
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02View
    Breaking pills is a pain. Do you have a pill splitter? If not, it’s worth it. I get a cleaner cut and get better control of the dosage.

I do, but splitting one pill 6 ways is hard even with the pill splitter.

Markus
    Interestingly, today I am feeling a bit "amped up" – kind of aggressive. Not sure if that’s normal. I took one of the bigger pieces this morning (like I said, they are not splitting evenly), so maybe I just don’t take any the rest of the day….
    TheTaxMan
    What strength are they? My wifes were 10mg, she split in half (found it easier to bite them in half) she took half evening and half morning so 5mg per dose, 10mg per day
    renepjd
    When it comes to dosing either once or multiple times per day, I’ve never met anyone who can legitimately tell the difference with anavar , regardless of half-life.

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 65 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.