anadrol

so i tried this a few times i jave the 50mg tabs. always tookin them before i lift right after getting up. during lifting i would cramp up in my abdominals and by tye time i got up i would bloat up like a blowfish with out even haveing barley any food but oats and scoop protein. its like the pill would bloat me up, cramp me up, and then id feel like sleeping. then by the end of the night i would feel better and alive.
    so i was thinking maybe i could take befor bed sleep threw the sides and still get something out of it???
Viewing 7 replies - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Replies
    basejack
    Quote Originally Posted by mikegilbert1986View
    self medicated..

That’s one word for it. You mean you are blasting and cruising. But without the cruising part.

Quote Originally Posted by basejack
    That’s one word for it. You mean you are blasting and cruising. But without the cruising part.

you crack me up every time man.. you should be a comedian..

renepjd
    Quote Originally Posted by mikegilbert1986View
    self medicated..

Are you planning on re-starting sometime?

Martens
    Quote Originally Posted by renepjd

This could be a reality show…..lol

Quote Originally Posted by renepjd

re-starting ??

basejack
    Coming off and running a PCT.
    SOL!D5NAK3
    Participant

was yours ugl???? my lifting session was insane but after i felt like death for hours..

nope it is pharm grade. i won’t touch ugl gear. i think tren is your problem 700mg is a lot of tren, and why you use both tren and adrol?? if i had access to tren i would not touch adrol or any orals.

Viewing 7 replies - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.