anadrol

so i tried this a few times i jave the 50mg tabs. always tookin them before i lift right after getting up. during lifting i would cramp up in my abdominals and by tye time i got up i would bloat up like a blowfish with out even haveing barley any food but oats and scoop protein. its like the pill would bloat me up, cramp me up, and then id feel like sleeping. then by the end of the night i would feel better and alive.
    so i was thinking maybe i could take befor bed sleep threw the sides and still get something out of it???
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)
  • Replies
    Martens
    Ehhhhhhh, I dont know about that. I think if drol made me feel that bad and everything about my cycle was solid then I would reconsider taking it. I have never had more then an occasional headache from drol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Martens
    Ehhhhhhh, I dont know about that. I think if drol made me feel that bad and everything about my cycle was solid then I would reconsider taking it. I have never had more then an occasional headache from drol.

the worst thing is being tired i hate being tired the best is pumps strenth

i just have it sitten around so you know….

RA
    So to get this straight, you worked out first thing in the morning?
    Quote Originally Posted by RA
    So to get this straight, you worked out first thing in the morning?

my morning is i get up around 11:30 hit the gym around 12:30 – 1 yesss pretty much is that un heard of???

i take the pill right after i get up… eeerelivent

Roger11
    Drol is known to be quite harsh with lots of side effects, if its causing them for you, id consider dropping it. Plenty of other orals out there.
    RA
    I would never workout right after I got up. You’ve been fasting all night. Lift later in the day if you can.

Quote Originally Posted by mikegilbert1986View
    my morning is i get up around 11:30 hit the gym around 12:30 – 1 yesss pretty much is that un heard of???

i take the pill right after i get up… eeerelivent

i wake up a hour or two like 8-9 and have 80 grams of oats with scoop and a half protein day to day same shit for years… thats how i roll..
    NACH3
    the worst thing is being tired i hate being tired the best is pumps strenth

i just have it sitten around so you know….

I bet that has much to do w/you not ever donating(and been blasting/& cruising for over 7 months now?!

I’d say it’s nutrition based… As you mr probly not drinking nearly enough water(hence the cramps, water retention(bloat), etc! Again, if your diet is on point one can cut on these compounds so I would think of hitting the diet section as it can’t hurt…

And it’s hslf life is about 8.5-9 hrs so twice a day would be best for blood levels, though it can be taken once… I wiuld always do a split dose(2x a day)

NACH3
    Quote Originally Posted by RAView
    I would never workout right after I got up. You’ve been fasting all night. Lift later in the day if you can.

Or wake up earlier and get that meal in and digested then w/o

That’s not enough food b4 a w/o especially breaking your nightly fast after sleeping(your probly catabolic by that time)

RA
    haha listen to Nach…that’s all correct.
    Roger11
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3View
    Or wake up earlier and get that meal in and digested then w/o

That’s not enough food b4 a w/o especially breaking your nightly fast after sleeping(your probly catabolic by that time)

I hope your not being serious are you? Catabolic? Do you realise how long it would take his body to start going into a catabolic state? Even not eating a whole days worth of food wouldnt make him anywhere near catabolic.

i would split them if they were in 50mg capslues
    Quote Originally Posted by RA
    haha listen to Nach…that’s all correct.

hahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahabababbabababahahahha hahahahah hilarious isnt it

NACH3

lol… That’s all I have to say!!

RA
    No, its quite accurate. Your here because "how you roll" isn’t working. You wanted advice and you got it. If you don’t like it then oh well

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.