anadrol

so i tried this a few times i jave the 50mg tabs. always tookin them before i lift right after getting up. during lifting i would cramp up in my abdominals and by tye time i got up i would bloat up like a blowfish with out even haveing barley any food but oats and scoop protein. its like the pill would bloat me up, cramp me up, and then id feel like sleeping. then by the end of the night i would feel better and alive.
    so i was thinking maybe i could take befor bed sleep threw the sides and still get something out of it???
Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
  • Replies
    Martens
    Quote Originally Posted by mikegilbert1986
    i plan to cruise on test soon..

I have done drol as a kickstart and not had those sides…..try splitting the dose, at this point why not. Training on an empty stomach….,.some love it, others hate it. As long as your getting your maBambs in during the course of the day and growing stick with it.

reporich
    Do you have a learning disability? Never mind it’s no secret…
    Puff
    Quote Originally Posted by mikegilbert1986View
    so i tried this a few times i jave the 50mg tabs. always tookin them before i lift right after getting up. during lifting i would cramp up in my abdominals and by tye time i got up i would bloat up like a blowfish with out even haveing barley any food but oats and scoop protein. its like the pill would bloat me up, cramp me up, and then id feel like sleeping. then by the end of the night i would feel better and alive.
    so i was thinking maybe i could take befor bed sleep threw the sides and still get something out of it???

I’ve never had any of these probs either mike it works for some and not others. The one thing i would say though is just make sure you drink lot’s you should be anyway but even more so using drol. Could you not work out later in the day mike ?.
    What about dbol ?

Mr.BB
    My bet is you will feel better and not so much tired after the blood donation
    Quote Originally Posted by Puff
    I’ve never had any of these probs either mike it works for some and not others. The one thing i would say though is just make sure you drink lot’s you should be anyway but even more so using drol. Could you not work out later in the day mike ?. What about dbol ?

i do like dbol i had a lot of compliments last time i ran it, i had a srs pump like everyday i love that pump. think all stick with that..

Quote Originally Posted by reporich
    Do you have a learning disability? Never mind it’s no secret…

why you talking like that over the internet. save your nasty mouth for when your out in the real world.

NACH3
    oh wow so if i eat beef with my anadrol i wont get sides… wow that easy… your awesome.. go give advice on something else clown ass..

Ok, so try splitting your 50mg pill in half(one in am/one 12 hrs later)… Can’t hurt!

And I never once said eating beef first thing b4 you eat… Rather the opposite… And you want to up your healthy fats(ie, red meat(as your late meal), or cottage cheese, PB,avacodos, nuts etc)… Your the one who said your blowing up w/water retention… I was just trying to steer you in the right direction!

Why do you get so defensive? It’s simply outta of your own good!

Hope all goes well w/your donating today!!

renepjd
    i plan to cruise on test soon..

Are you on TRT?

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Ok, so try splitting your 50mg pill in half(one in am/one 12 hrs later)… Can’t hurt! And I never once said eating beef first thing b4 you eat… Rather the opposite… And you want to up your healthy fats(ie, red meat(as your late meal), or cottage cheese, PB,avacodos, nuts etc)… Your the one who said your blowing up w/water retention… I was just trying to steer you in the right direction! Why do you get so defensive? It’s simply outta of your own good! Hope all goes well w/your donating today!!

this is the second time you answered to my reply to the other person commenting in the thread (pa). bro my anadrol is in capsules full of powder.. cost me $50bucks. all just let it sit for awil I’m getting close to needing a break anyway.

to eat. tren wakes food sleeps me.

Quote Originally Posted by renepjd
    Are you on TRT?

self medicated..

SOL!D5NAK3
    Participant
    had no problem with adrol , actually i love adrol. i got headaches when was on 100mg adrol but i could manage it with a ton of water. after a week it was all normal.
    Quote Originally Posted by SOL!D5NAK3
    had no problem with adrol , actually i love adrol. i got headaches when was on 100mg adrol but i could manage it with a ton of water. after a week it was all normal.

was yours ugl???? my lifting session was insane but after i felt like death for hours..

NACH3
    this is the second time you answered to my reply to the other person commenting in the thread (pa). bro my anadrol is in capsules full of powder.. cost me $50bucks. i do have late meals before bed and most of the time wake up twice s night to eat. tren wakes food sleeps me.

You can open the caps up and split it into two equal piles!! I too get woken up at around 2-230 daily just b/c my body needs the food…

Well from now on I’ll just keep let you doing your thing(as your asking ?’s and receiving good advice) you just don’t want to hear it!

So you won’t be needing/nor receiving any more advice from me! Even though I don’t like you one bit; I would never want to see something bad happen to anyone!

And learn how to control the AAS as it’s got total control of you!!!

also slammin 700mg tren a week hmm maybe thats was the issue..

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    You can open the caps up and split it into two equal piles!! I too get woken up at around 2-230 daily just b/c my body needs the food… Well from now on I’ll just keep let you doing your thing(as your asking ?’s and receiving good advice) you just don’t want to hear it! So you won’t be needing/nor receiving any more advice from me! Even though I don’t like you one bit; I would never want to see something bad happen to anyone! And learn how to control the AAS as it’s got total control of you!!!

no no im a nice guy i only flip if somebody pulls the trigger…. i don’t want to run the adrol now all save them for another time all good.. bout to go hit thease delts bro’ss peice

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.