anadrol

so i tried this a few times i jave the 50mg tabs. always tookin them before i lift right after getting up. during lifting i would cramp up in my abdominals and by tye time i got up i would bloat up like a blowfish with out even haveing barley any food but oats and scoop protein. its like the pill would bloat me up, cramp me up, and then id feel like sleeping. then by the end of the night i would feel better and alive.
    so i was thinking maybe i could take befor bed sleep threw the sides and still get something out of it???
Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 52 total)
  • Replies
    NACH3
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger11View
    I hope your not being serious are you? Catabolic? Do you realise how long it would take his body to start going into a catabolic state? Even not eating a whole days worth of food wouldnt make him anywhere near catabolic.

Yes… I’m serious… It definitely helps that he’s on… But when we sleep we aren’t eating our meals every 1.5/2 hrs so going catabolic can very well happen..

One way to prevent this is to have casein/healthy fats – red meats/nuts/PB all dloely digested food!! This staves off catabolism!

I’m shocked that you don’t realize this… If he wasn’t on… He be catabolic every morning breaking a fast w/only a shk snd 80g of oats!!! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by RA
    No, its quite accurate. Your here because "how you roll" isn’t working. You wanted advice and you got it. If you don’t like it then oh well

my thread was about anadrol doseing at night time.. not a nutritional diet post! dont piss me off over the keyboard please!!

NACH3
    Quote Originally Posted by mikegilbert1986View
    i would split them if they were in 50mg capslues

Get a pill splitter! Stop making excuses for everything you encounter! Your way obviously isn’t working or you wouldn’t be asking questions(& don’t think BIB Hasn’t adressed your problems on a daily(almost)…

RA
    Good luck bro.

my thread was about anadrol doseing at night time.. not a nutritional diet post! dont piss me off over the keyboard please!!
    NACH3

i answered that!!! And GL on your way to roll!!!

Roger11
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3View
    Yes… I’m serious… It definitely helps that he’s on… But when we sleep we aren’t eating our meals every 1.5/2 hrs so going catabolic can very well happen..

One way to prevent this is to have casein/healthy fats – red meats/nuts/PB all dloely digested food!! This staves off catabolism!

I’m shocked that you don’t realize this… If he wasn’t on… He be catabolic every morning breaking a fast w/only a shk snd 80g of oats!!! Lol

Oh mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn i started reading your first 2 sentences and man did i start raging, then got to the third one and realized hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Get a pill splitter! Stop making excuses for everything you encounter! Your way obviously isn’t working or you wouldn’t be asking questions(& don’t think BIB Hasn’t adressed your problems on a daily(almost)…

i used adrol and got strong as fukk on it sides i dont like.. and a majority of people lift towards the beginning of there day.. and a majority of people don’t eat beef first thing. daily calorie intake dictates what your leaning towards. you sound like a senseless clown shut your mouth!

No, its quite accurate. Your here because "how you roll" isn’t working. You wanted advice and you got it. If you don’t like it then oh well

oh wow so if i eat beef with my anadrol i wont get sides… wow that easy… your awesome.. go give advice on something else clown ass..

Quote Originally Posted by Roger11
    Oh mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn i started reading your first 2 sentences and man did i start raging, then got to the third one and realized hahaha.

mr nacho is a senseless tard ass sorry for him!!

RA
    Cool…two trolls Ill ignore.
    Cool…two trolls Ill ignore.

bye bye

NACH3
    oh wow so if i eat beef with my anadrol i wont get sides… wow that easy… your awesome.. go give advice on something else clown ass..

Your comprehension skills are off my man… I said eating red meat and healthy fats prevent catabolism/and slows digestion during sleep!? I know what I said is true so your ignorance forr AAS speaks for itself! And your info and knowkedge is laughable at best!!

I’ll still say GL!

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Your comprehension skills are off my man… I know what I said is true your ignorance forr AAS speaks for itself! And your info and knowkedge is laughable at best!! I’ll still say GL!

my thread was about trying to dose adrol at night to reduce sides ok.. so whats up with all this diet talk.. all go to the nutrition thread if i want that.

renepjd
    Maybe it’s time to come off mike. You have a short fuse and no doubt your system could use a break.
    Quote Originally Posted by renepjd
    Maybe it’s time to come off mike. You have a short fuse and no doubt your system could use a break.

i plan to cruise on test soon..

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.