Will steroids make me heal quicker???

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Will steroids make me heal quicker???

Sory, I tried this under another post name and didn’t get many responses!

I started my 2nd cycle a couple of days ago!!! After my second pin I bent over and a muscle tightened up! I have not been able to work out!!! I went to the doctor and he said 2-7 days until I can go back to gym!!’ Should I keep taking test and deca to heal up? Or should I wait for healing to finish and then restart cycle???

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Replies
    mambetus
    I’ve never even heard of a pinched muscle. Is this just another term for a pinched nerve?
    And I doubt it will help much, but don’t abort a cycle over a week of down time.
    Lunk1
    Quote Originally Posted by mambetusView
    I’ve never even heard of a pinched muscle. Is this just another term for a pinched nerve?
    And I doubt it will help much, but don’t abort a cycle over a week of down time.

I never see in his post where he says "pinched muscle" just that it "tightened up"!

As said op…take the time off you need but I would saty on course…

Edit….in the duplicate post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tdk
    Quote Originally Posted by mambetus

Cool!!’ Yeah you are rite, he called it a pinched muscle/nerve… I was hoping it would heal quicker!!! Any thoughts?

Lunk1
    Just be careful with it. Pinched nerves can be caused by a herniated disk. If this is the case, they take a long time to heal. Use ice..20 min on, 20 min off and OTC anti inflams!
    tdk
    Exactly what my doctor said!!! Lunk you are a beast!!! Thank you!!
    Lunk1
    Quote Originally Posted by tdkView
    Exactly what my doctor said!!! Lunk you are a beast!!! Thank you!!

Chx…is that an Afro in your avi lol???

tdk
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1
    Chx…is that an Afro in your avi lol???

Hahaha! No! I was growing my hair out for locks of love… My mo had breast cancer a few years ago, so I grew it out to donate it! Here is a

funny pic… It’s all buzzed now though!

Lunk1
    Hahaha! No! I was growing my hair out for locks of love… My mo had breast cancer a few years ago, so I grew it out to donate it! Here is a

mambetus
    You really shouldn’t post pics of your face on a steroid board…

tdk
    Erased!!!
    tdk
    Quote Originally Posted by mambetus
    You really shouldn’t post pics of your face on a steroid board…

I hear ya, but whatever!! i dont sell the stuff!’

tdk
    Kool story with an ugly ass pic lol. Hope the word "had" means she is doing well. God bless ya for being a good son!

That’s funny! She thought her son was decent looking! I guess she’s just being a mom! Lol

Lunk1
    That’s funny! She thought her son was decent looking! I guess she’s just being a mom! Lol

Hate to question moms opinion but….

tdk
    Hate to question moms opinion but….

Hahaha! Lol. But what do you think about deca and test healing pinched muscle faster?

Lunk1
    Like Bona said..it’s not a pinched muscle, its either a strained or pulled muscle or a pinched nerve. Does the pain radiate down your leg in any way??
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.