Will steroids make me heal quicker???

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Will steroids make me heal quicker???

Sory, I tried this under another post name and didn’t get many responses!

I started my 2nd cycle a couple of days ago!!! After my second pin I bent over and a muscle tightened up! I have not been able to work out!!! I went to the doctor and he said 2-7 days until I can go back to gym!!’ Should I keep taking test and deca to heal up? Or should I wait for healing to finish and then restart cycle???

Viewing 4 replies - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Replies
    Lunk1
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnoxView
    So did i, but he’ll know in a wk or so. If it still persists, then its off to the family doc for further medical examination and advice. But my advice with the information provided stands. I think he’ll be ok in a wk like his doc suggested.

Maybe I am over catious now. I really didnt like not being able to tie my own shoes. If I ever had this happen again I promise it would be a month before I pushed it. Perhaps some upper body stuff and cardio but no squats, deads or leg presses

MickeyKnox
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1View
    Maybe I am over catious now. I really didnt like not being able to tie my own shoes. If I ever had this happen again I promise it would be a month before I pushed it. Perhaps some upper body stuff and cardio but no squats, deads or leg presses

Nothing wrong with being cautious bro.

tdk
    Yeah lunk! You sound correct! But the doctor says it is still muscular…. Not in my spine or a bone deficit!!! It is just something muscular and should be over soon!
    Lunk1
    Quote Originally Posted by tdkView
    Yeah lunk! You sound correct! But the doctor says it is still muscular…. Not in my spine or a bone deficit!!! It is just something muscular and should be over soon!

The poiunt your missing is that the muscles are connected to the spine and can pull and cause compression leading to herniation! It’s also the muscles that support the spine so if they are week or traumatized then spinal damage can occurr from lack of support.

Not trying to scare you, just saying play it safe and don’t push it!

Viewing 4 replies - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.