What steroids are safe to take while on probation w/ UA?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS What steroids are safe to take while on probation w/ UA?

Hey guys, I really want to run a cycle but am extremely worried about my UA tests for county probation. I am hearing that no steroid will be tested for/detected in a UA. Is this true? What products can I take that are PROVEN to not show up?

Thanks a ton.

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Replies
    redhawk01
    There’s gear for mental strength ?
    Quote Originally Posted by BcKView
    There’s gear for mental strength ?

No need to be a smartass when you know exactly what I mean. Typical GM owner.

PT
    Your fine. I have yet to hear of a state testing for steroids . If you need help with a cycle post your stats and goals and we will be happy to help

t-dogg
    If you have it all figured out, why are you asking questions? Besides wouldnt getting your life together be better then having extra fun and make more sense?

Hmm, to be 20 again…

noon
    It all sounds funny
    I can remember doing some odd things at twenty that I would never do now
    may I ask why you are on parole. ?
    >Good Luck<
    Wouldn’t it suck to get a breach of probation for some increased mental strength? I’d go with a pre-workout drink if that’s all your after. No-xplode or jacked are popular. Caffein products as well. Your 20 dude, do you really want to mess up the next 40+ years for some gains?
    Misery13
    I’m out on parole for a totally non-violent crime. Hahahahahahaha
    Misery13
    But on a more serious note. Your a 20 yr old out on parole who has multiple cycles under his belt. You should already know that deca is the best route if your subject to UA’s.

system admin
    Tator, your question was totally valid. I would first highly suggest that you think twice before doing ANYTHING that could land you in prison. But to answer your question, I have not ever heard of someone getting tested for steroids on probation or parole, but better your freedom on what you get from a message board would not be wise. The choice is yours, but if you can wait… WAIT

spywizard
    have they tested you yet??? how did it go.?? 5 or 10 panel test??
    Quote Originally Posted by t-doggView
    have they tested you yet??? how did it go.?? 5 or 10 panel test??

Not sure, I will ask my lawyer to obtain this info. Yes I have been tested.

system admin
    Welcome to the community Tator
    Quote Originally Posted by system merQView
    Welcome to the community Tator

Something tells me we’ve met in another forum, no? Anyways, thanks fellow Texan.

Metalject
    I’ve only heard of one person in my lifetime that I knew of who was tested due to parole. A guy I knew at my gym did 6yrs for manufacturing steroids , he was tested for steroids once a month after he got out. At least this is what he told me, if he was telling the truth I don’t know but that’s the only situation I’ve ever heard of where someone on probation/parole was tested.

redhawk01
    No need to be a smartass when you know exactly what I mean. Typical GM owner.[/QUOTE]

sorry man. in one of those moods that day. i know what you meant. have you looked into nootropics? mental clarity/St07.

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.