What steroids are safe to take while on probation w/ UA?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS What steroids are safe to take while on probation w/ UA?

Hey guys, I really want to run a cycle but am extremely worried about my UA tests for county probation. I am hearing that no steroid will be tested for/detected in a UA. Is this true? What products can I take that are PROVEN to not show up?

Thanks a ton.

Viewing 2 replies - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Replies
    YeaS
    My cousin is a federal parole officer…He is reading this with me as we speak…LOL Know this sounds BS but he is. He also Juices…LOL He says it depends on the State because they vary as to which panel they test with. Generally with what your looking at its a 5-12 panel test which none of them test for AAS. You would have to get blood work done and its just to costly for the state or even at the Fed level. Stay away from Rec. drugs and or alcohol (if your not supposed to drink). Other than that he has never heard of anyone testing for steroids in his 7 year career. But, he says you may want to take this a bit more serious. The jail time wouldnt be much if you got caught with gear, you would lose money but recoup (attorney’s). Your record is what would more than likely effect you the most through your life, which could possibly have you one day making desperate decisions because your not happy with the job you have, way life has been going, etc. Then your a repeat offender…thats what the statistics suggest is reality. Then you can meet my cousin who is one of the scariest people youll ever see but is the biggest push over ***** on the planet!

stpete
    ^^^^ Yep.
Viewing 2 replies - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.